Kojima shyts on American gamers for not appreciating his new game "Death Stranding"

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
:whoa: sir this game Death stranding at least to me is a adventure game were as botw is a action adventure if you get this game think it like botw your going to be disappointed.
Oh, by comparing it to BotW I meant in terms of being atypical and groundbreaking :whoa: I try to not have expectations other than "it's going to be different"

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This is always the case when people decide off rip that they aren’t interested in something. I went in with the comments in the back of my mind that said this game was a boring FedEx simulator. I turn on the game with incredibly low expectations and to my surprise the game hooks me off rip. The story is interesting as hell, the controls are crazy responsive, the graphics are fantastic and the atmosphere is a perfect balance of hopeful and desperation. Most people on here that have played it have felt the same way. The game is definitely more fun than it appears on the surface. It has the stealth elements of metal gear solid. Sure the idea of making deliveries seems corny and rightfully so, but in actual game play the game delivers tension and action. People that haven’t played it would have you believe all you do is pick up boxes and walk forward to a destination and back to watch cutscenes.

What does this even mean ?

What if I don't like the game mechanic of "deliver this thing to this place". Will I like this game?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What does this even mean ?

What if I don't like the game mechanic of "deliver this thing to this place". Will I like this game?
:gucci:Literally the next sentence after the one you bolded I answered your question. If that’s indicative of your attention span then save yourself the time and skip this game. It’s not for you.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:gucci:Literally the next sentence after the one you bolded I answered your question. If that’s indicative of your attention span then save yourself the time and skip this game. It’s not for you.

So it's more fun than it appears because it has the stealth elements of metal gear solid :mjlol:

How would you know what game is for me :ohhh:

Can you just tell me what games to plays so I don't have to figure it out for myself:feedme:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I got to be 25 hours in and haven’t been bored yet.

In fact I think spent mad hours today just building the freeway :wow:

This game is different than anything you can think of, it does t come across in videos , it just has an addicting loop you get caught in. You really aren’t going to get it without playing yourself.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I got to be 25 hours in and haven’t been bored yet.

In fact I think spent mad hours today just building the freeway :wow:

This game is different than anything you can think of, it does t come across in videos , it just has an addicting loop you get caught in. You really aren’t going to get it without playing yourself.
So when ur not delivering packages ur a construction worker?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yeah this isn’t for me. Wasted hella time and in the end it was boring af. The “They just don’t get it” response to critics is always hilarious though :pachaha:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Outside of MGS series, yall think Koijima is god-tier among game developers? :what:

Policenauts anyone?? :mjlol:

Hes definitely below Miyomuto, Itagaki, Naja, hell I'll take Nomura over him, but keep overating him :mjlol:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif