ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is just gonna feel like that castlevania reboot... I loved part 1 but I couldnt even finish part 2 shyt felt like it was missing it's soul and the writing and plot of was just stupid and made no sense... he is dracula and he defeated the evil one in the pits of hell and he has to transform into rats and sneak in order to get past minions he could snap in half when he was gabriel belmont?!?!? :comeon:

And then i saw the ending... fukking garbage!!! :pacspit: waste of my $60... Wtf happened to drastically change the game so much... :mindblown: now with kojima leaving i see why games changes drastically...

fukk konami... :beli:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This is just gonna feel like that castlevania reboot... I loved part 1 but I couldnt even finish part 2 shyt felt like it was missing it's soul and the writing and plot of was just stupid and made no sense... he is dracula and he defeated the evil one in the pits of hell and he has to transform into rats and sneak in order to get past minions he could snap in half when he was gabriel belmont?!?!? :comeon:

And then i saw the ending... fukking garbage!!! :pacspit: waste of my $60... Wtf happened to drastically change the game so much... :mindblown: now with kojima leaving i see why games changes drastically...

fukk konami... :beli:
I never played the Second one but I was interested in it because I heard they brought back Alucard from Symphony of the Night (One of the GOAT games and GOAT characters!) then I saw the reviews and I stayed away from it.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Damn konami threw kojima in the bushes :wow: and still plan on making future metal gear games. Well I wonder whats going to happen to that new silent hill he was working on are they going to finish it without him or throw that in the bushes with him:lupe:.

I guess we'll never get ZOE 3 :mjcry:

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
I really hope this is all an elaborate troll and that he has some sort of super announcement on April 1st. But with reports of a power struggle and the recent departures of key members at Konami got me worried.:lupe:

have u even heard the names of these so called "key" members before this ordeal?

u read random names like Kim Soy Pak or Sung Wii Chow left the company, they could just be making those names up bruh

u wouldn't know who really stayed or left anyway cause all asians look alike

Kojima is KING troll, this is what he does, but it's cool to see the media actually fall for it

So i support the fukkery

:manny:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Damn konami threw kojima in the bushes :wow: and still plan on making future metal gear games. Well I wonder whats going to happen to that new silent hill he was working on are they going to finish it without him or throw that in the bushes with him:lupe:.

I guess we'll never get ZOE 3 :mjcry:

I'm going to take a minute to process how absurd that statement sounds.

Konami threw HIDEO KOJIMA in the bushes.

My mind is on full fukk trying to calculate that bruh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm going to take a minute to process how absurd that statement sounds.

Konami threw HIDEO KOJIMA in the bushes.

My mind is on full fukk trying to calculate that bruh

I know it sounds ridiculous right, but this could be actually happening. The people that runs Konami does not want to sede power to the benefactor which made them famous.... it does happen... they'd rather kill the golden goose then give him that ownership...

:yeshrug: i dont dont think it's fake, neogaf is running this story into the ground... so is IGN.... I mean there is no certifiable reason to already rush out a brand new metal gear game right away with all new team and not the heart and soul at the helm unless they fired him, which i think they did... sadly...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah they might have other plans for the company and the series and Hideo could be a road block for them.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Konami might be looking at it like they have an employee actively working against producing a product that has become mega profitable for them. One that they don't see any financial reason to stop.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
To close to April fools

If trhe mgs 5 will be a buggy mess online with no dlc maps :mklol: squandered potential.

Cac devs putting japs out of business left and right
Yeah, looking like a troll job:patrice:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
To be honest, I thought a remake of the NES games made perfect sense. Especially since the entire Big Boss arch has been building up to that moment anyway. The problem is, a line has to be drawn. Where do you stop with the remakes, because then people will beg for a remake of the PS1 MGS. So every 10 years are we going to demand remakes of the same games?

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
have u even heard the names of these so called "key" members before this ordeal?

u read random names like Kim Soy Pak or Sung Wii Chow left the company, they could just be making those names up bruh

u wouldn't know who really stayed or left anyway cause all asians look alike

Kojima is KING troll, this is what he does, but it's cool to see the media actually fall for it

So i support the fukkery

:manny:

This is why it doesn't matter what Kojima does, people will forever think it's fake because he's cried wolf far too many times. His (and to an extent Konami's) fault really.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, looking like a troll job:patrice:
If not hey he gave them an engine that's easy to build world's with all they gotta do is not fukk up the story and theu can easily crank out titles

Just give me my platinum games metal gear rising I could give a fukk about kojima. Give platinum metal gear 6 I could give a fukk

Pass metal gear to the last of us devs and I could give a fukk about kojima. There are alot of capable minds that can do it better

Not manY though

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, change isn't necessarily a bad thing. Kojima has some great games under his belt, but maybe the vision he has for how games are presented is dated now. Maybe Konami wants more gameplay in MGS and less cutscenes?

IDK, maybe it's for the best. Kojima can go do a movie like it seems like he's been doing in the series for years now.