GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If not hey he gave them an engine that's easy to build world's with all they gotta do is not fukk up the story and theu can easily crank out titles

Just give me my platinum games metal gear rising I could give a fukk about kojima. Give platinum metal gear 6 I could give a fukk

Pass metal gear to the last of us devs and I could give a fukk about kojima. There are alot of capable minds that can do it better

Not manY though
From a gameplay standpoint... Rising is some of the most fun I've had with any Metal Gear game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Hideo Kojima has issued a statement following rumours he is set to leave Konami.
"I want to reassure fans that I am 100 per cent involved and will continue working on Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain," he said.
"I'm determined to make it the greatest game I've directed to date. Don't miss it!"
Kojima's comment backs up a previous statement from Konami, below, but does not address the rumour he, along with other Kojima Productions executives, will leave the Japanese company at the end of the year.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
If not hey he gave them an engine that's easy to build world's with all they gotta do is not fukk up the story and theu can easily crank out titles

Just give me my platinum games metal gear rising I could give a fukk about kojima. Give platinum metal gear 6 I could give a fukk

Pass metal gear to the last of us devs and I could give a fukk about kojima. There are alot of capable minds that can do it better

Not manY though
:camby:

Ronald

Daps
Those pieces of sh!t removed "A Hideo Kojima Game" and Kojima Productions logo from the box art :pacspit:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Honestly, change isn't necessarily a bad thing. Kojima has some great games under his belt, but maybe the vision he has for how games are presented is dated now. Maybe Konami wants more gameplay in MGS and less cutscenes?

IDK, maybe it's for the best. Kojima can go do a movie like it seems like he's been doing in the series for years now.

:what: METAL GEAR SOLID WOULDNT BE HERE TODAY AS IS WITHOUT KOJIMA BEHIND THE WHEEL HE MADE THIS GAME FAMOUS BEYOND ALL MEASURE.... :dahell: what do you mean it's for the best. Konami is trying to turn this shyt into assassins creed series and we know what gonna happen their gonna dilute the brand...

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kojima has been he wants to leave for years now, now it looks like he finally will, i'm not shocked at all

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn konami threw kojima in the bushes :wow: and still plan on making future metal gear games. Well I wonder whats going to happen to that new silent hill he was working on are they going to finish it without him or throw that in the bushes with him:lupe:.

I guess we'll never get ZOE 3 :mjcry:

It seems like after that Dame interview all sorts of brehs are being reminded that they ain't bosses :mjcry:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They came back out and said Kojima would still be the "director of the MGS series" but he won't be doing any interviews.

It sounded like he doesn't or they don't want him to be the face of the company any more but he's still gonna work on MGS.

It'll be interesting when the truth of what really happened comes out.