GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:what: METAL GEAR SOLID WOULDNT BE HERE TODAY AS IS WITHOUT KOJIMA BEHIND THE WHEEL HE MADE THIS GAME FAMOUS BEYOND ALL MEASURE.... :dahell: what do you mean it's for the best. Konami is trying to turn this shyt into assassins creed series and we know what gonna happen their gonna dilute the brand...
I know breh, but if dude isn't passionate about making games for the series anymore and Konami feels like they can generate more cash off it... Then it is what it is.

Like I said, Kojima didn't have anything to do with Rising and that game was piff.

Would you be opposed to multiple MG spin offs venturing into various genres? I wouldn't because the MGS universe has enough characters and back story to do a lot of different things with

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
To be honest, I thought a remake of the NES games made perfect sense. Especially since the entire Big Boss arch has been building up to that moment anyway. The problem is, a line has to be drawn. Where do you stop with the remakes, because then people will beg for a remake of the PS1 MGS. So every 10 years are we going to demand remakes of the same games?
They already remade mgs from ps1 on gamecube.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I know breh, but if dude isn't passionate about making games for the series anymore and Konami feels like they can generate more cash off it... Then it is what it is.

Like I said, Kojima didn't have anything to do with Rising and that game was piff.

Would you be opposed to multiple MG spin offs venturing into various genres? I wouldn't because the MGS universe has enough characters and back story to do a lot of different things with

Nah :scust:

They fukked up Raidens character completely by the Monsoon fight. I thought I was playing a devil may cry game. They even made him do stupid shyt he cant even do like lift up, throw a metal gear and slice it in half? In a interview even kojima said wtf at that :mjlol:

The only memorable quote from the game is "Nanomachines, son" which I think is corny

Music was some dubstep :trash:

All characters were :trash: except for Jetstream Sam :myman:

Story was :trash:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

They fukked up Raidens character completely by the Monsoon fight. I thought I was playing a devil may cry game. They even made him do stupid shyt he cant even do like lift up, throw a metal gear and slice it in half? In a interview even kojima said wtf at that :mjlol:

The only memorable quote from the game is "Nanomachines, son" which I think is corny

Ur a casual gamer

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The gameplay was more Ninja Gaiden than DMC. And it was a dope action game... you're in here acting like the vision for the game was to be like MGS. They reached out to the best action game developer doing it right now and they delivered with it.

You're in here talking about the story when it's a hack and slash game centered around gameplay. Besides God of War, what action game is known for it's story? It wasn't a stealth game with hour long cutscenes, it was a game where you felt like you could just go and fukk shyt up like it set out to be.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
The gameplay was more Ninja Gaiden than DMC. And it was a dope action game... you're in here acting like the vision for the game was to be like MGS. They reached out to the best action game developer doing it right now and they delivered with it.

You're in here talking about the story when it's a hack and slash game centered around gameplay. Besides God of War, what action game is known for it's story? It wasn't a stealth game with hour long cutscenes, it was a game where you felt like you could just go and fukk shyt up like it set out to be.

The gameplay is ok but that doesn't really have anything to do with Kojima being there or not.

I mentioned the story because it's a metal gear game. The story of rising is what happens when Kojima isnt there. :yeshrug:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Mgs V is almost done what I want answers to is silent hill. What's going to happen to the silent hill remake?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

THE MGS SERIES ENDED WITH 4 THOUGH... everything was concluded there was nothing more to do...:mindblown: i dont wanna play spinoffs.... :dahell: snake passed away a hero. big boss found forgiveness. the patriots was defeated.... :mjcry: it was a great farewell...Konami just milking the shyt now like ubisoft.... i'm tired of their bullshyt too... killing desmond off in AC3 was a horrible idea... :pacspit: