Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Sad thing is i woulda bought the Zoe2 HD remake but I have the orginal Version and a backwards compatible ps3 :yeshrug:

plus it released broken :francis:

that being said i might still cop just because.

-DMP-
Man dare I confess...I never finished ZOE2. I destroyed the first one both the original and the hd re-release (because I stan anything Kojima does) but each time I start the second one, even though the visuals are dope, I lose interest. I definitely have to make it my mission to finally beat the second one. Jehuty is my second favorite mech....second to Shenlong, wufei's gundam in gundam wing. I love how so much of the art direction of ZOE went into metal gear solid as well. Gray foxs ninja suit was pretty much Jehuty.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Man the feels in this thread. You guys are opening up some old wounds. Shemue3? Half life 3? :mjcry: And depending how this Kojima situation works out my dream of playing a new snatcher or policenauts is slipping away.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man the feels in this thread. You guys are opening up some old wounds. Shemue3? Half life 3? :mjcry: And depending how this Kojima situation works out my dream of playing a new snatcher or policenauts is slipping away.

To be fair, I still think Half Life 3 is in development but Valve want's it's development to be very hush. Gabe Newell said in a Q&A that from now on when they do announcements, they want to do it when the game is damn near done and not a year or two off.

Shenmue on the other hand, yeah that's dead.:mjcry:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Man dare I confess...I never finished ZOE2. I destroyed the first one both the original and the hd re-release (because I stan anything Kojima does) but each time I start the second one, even though the visuals are dope, I lose interest. I definitely have to make it my mission to finally beat the second one. Jehuty is my second favorite mech....second to Shenlong, wufei's gundam in gundam wing. I love how so much of the art direction of ZOE went into metal gear solid as well. Gray foxs ninja suit was pretty much Jehuty.

:dahell:

how far did you make it? the Second one is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY doper than the first. Like Uncharted to Uncharted 2 better.

-DMP-

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:dahell:

how far did you make it? the Second one is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY doper than the first. Like Uncharted to Uncharted 2 better.

-DMP-
Not far at all:mjcry:. I need to redeem myself:lolbron:...but seriously man...I gotta get on that. I have both versions and that hd version was dope.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Without Kojima, the rights to Silent Hills will go back to Konami. Whether the company will continue to develop the game with Del Toro or not is the question we need an answer for. Heck, we don’t even know if it will keep The Walking Dead actor Norman Reedus in his role in the game.
If it gets cancelled though, it will leave Del Toro with another failed game. The director previously announced a game under now-defunct publisher THQ, but the game hasn’t surfaced since 2012.
The P.T. demo could be the last we ever see of Silent Hills.

:mjcry:
Truthfully, I always feared something like this happening when it was revealed.
Dreaded it becoming a footnote in gaming lore with the other potential great titles that never materialized.
In 2025, Cracked.com may be dropping an article titled 'Top 10 Most Anticipated Games That Were Never Released' with Silent Hills making the cut.
It may still be released but will it be the original vision?
:francis:
Damn shame.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Must have talked about making something other then MG. Konami like, nah breh you good get back on em :ufdup:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
To close to April fools

If trhe mgs 5 will be a buggy mess online with no dlc maps :mklol: squandered potential.

Cac devs putting japs out of business left and right

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
If the game is in production at Kojima's studio, couldn't they just rename and rework it?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Must have talked about making something other then MG. Konami like, nah breh you good get back on em :ufdup:

So Kojima got Bungie'd..... :snoop:

Capcom and Konami are fukking idiots. I bet Konami goes the Capcom route and try to get other mufukkaz to fund their IPs (Dead Rising, SF5, etc).

The amount of IPs they got sitting in hell is rediculous

Castlevania
Silent Hill
Metal Gear
Suikoden
ZOE
Skate Or Die
contra
rush n attack ( :noah: )
dance dance revolution :manny:
gradius
pro evolution soccer