Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
Kojima is the goat troll

if yal believe this is real then i dunno what to tell ya

Asians are civilized and dont beef with eachother like that, just watch Ultimate Fighter China, dudes were supposed to be ripping eachother heads off but instead they were mad polite and scared to hit one another

:manny:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Kojima is the goat troll

if yal believe this is real then i dunno what to tell ya

Asians are civilized and dont beef with eachother like that, just watch Ultimate Fighter China, dudes were supposed to be ripping eachother heads off but instead they were mad polite and scared to hit one another

:manny:

I really hope this is all an elaborate troll and that he has some sort of super announcement on April 1st. But with reports of a power struggle and the recent departures of key members at Konami got me worried.:lupe:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Come to think of it, this might be for the best.

Kojima finally gets to make ish he wants to. (lets not act like he didn't try to kill the series with MGS 4)

Konami brings in some fresh, qualified guy.

He remakes MG 1/2 Bringing back young snake (gives him creative freedom, with very little to have to adhere to). It turns out to be solid (no pun intended) Im happy :yeshrug:

Goes on to fill in the blanks between MG2 and MGS1. MGS1 and MGS2 .

Said guy will still have Fox Engine, 5+ Kojima games to research from, and maybe even Kojima (or people who worked close with Kojima) could consult from time to time.

But that's just me being really optimistic

-DMP-

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
LG7V6tz.jpg

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Come to think of it, this might be for the best.

Kojima finally gets to make ish he wants to. (lets not act like he didn't try to kill the series with MGS 4)

Konami brings in some fresh, qualified guy.

He remakes MG 1/2 Bringing back young snake (gives him creative freedom, with very little to have to adhere to). It turns out to be solid (no pun intended) Im happy :yeshrug:

Goes on to fill in the blanks between MG2 and MGS1. MGS1 and MGS2 .

Said guy will still have Fox Engine, 5+ Kojima games to research from, and maybe even Kojima (or people who worked close with Kojima) could consult from time to time.

But that's just me being really optimistic

-DMP-
Yeah I agree, this whole situation isn't necessarily a bad thing. I remember reading a few years ago that he really wanted to retire metal gear solid and work on a new Snatcher. Maybe Konami has seen how much money is out there for MGS and was blocking his creative ability. I'm sure he loves MGS but if he was pressured into doing it long after he was emotionally done with it, this probably comes as a relief to him. It's wild disrespectful how they pulled his name off of the covers online though.
Vulgar:scusthov:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Major Update:
Konami Will Be Making New Metal Gear Games After The Phantom Pain

Metal-Gear-Solid-V-The-Phantom-Pain.jpg

Konami has revealed on its official website that it will be making new Metal Gear games after the release of The Phantom Pain.
The first part of the message (written in Japanese) once again confirms that Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain will be released to most countries on September 1st, 2015. It will be out on September 2nd in Asia and Japan.
The latter part of the message are where things get very interesting. It appears Konami has stealthily confirmed it will continue production of Metal Gear games well after The Phantom Pain has been released.
In addition, KONAMI is: also in production of a “Metal Gear” series after “MGSV TPP”, we will continue to provide. Thank you continue to “Metal Gear” series you look forward for your patronage as in the future.
In addition, KONAMI has resolved to embark on production of a new “Metal Gear” series
.”
It then refers you to a link where Konami is finding new staff to join the team. The job category says “New Metal Gear production staff”.
The qualifications to join Konami are:
  • High-end game production, it is practical experience of planning, etc.
  • Have-rich imagination, it is able to generate innovative ideas
  • If you have a strong passion for the game making
    the communication skills to convey the ideas you person who has
This may be solid proof that Konami is interested in continuing the Metal Gear franchise without Hideo Kojima. Kojima confirmed that The Phantom Pain will be his last Metal Gear video game.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Major Update:
Konami Will Be Making New Metal Gear Games After The Phantom Pain

Metal-Gear-Solid-V-The-Phantom-Pain.jpg

Konami has revealed on its official website that it will be making new Metal Gear games after the release of The Phantom Pain.
The first part of the message (written in Japanese) once again confirms that Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain will be released to most countries on September 1st, 2015. It will be out on September 2nd in Asia and Japan.
The latter part of the message are where things get very interesting. It appears Konami has stealthily confirmed it will continue production of Metal Gear games well after The Phantom Pain has been released.
In addition, KONAMI is: also in production of a “Metal Gear” series after “MGSV TPP”, we will continue to provide. Thank you continue to “Metal Gear” series you look forward for your patronage as in the future.
In addition, KONAMI has resolved to embark on production of a new “Metal Gear” series
.”
It then refers you to a link where Konami is finding new staff to join the team. The job category says “New Metal Gear production staff”.
The qualifications to join Konami are:
  • High-end game production, it is practical experience of planning, etc.
  • Have-rich imagination, it is able to generate innovative ideas
  • If you have a strong passion for the game making
    the communication skills to convey the ideas you person who has
This may be solid proof that Konami is interested in continuing the Metal Gear franchise without Hideo Kojima. Kojima confirmed that The Phantom Pain will be his last Metal Gear video game.

NO KOJIMA = NO BUYING...... I'M SORRY IT'S A WRAP...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yo Konami is going to ruin the series :mjcry:
This is looking like Kojima kept insisting to retire the franchise and Konami wants that money by any means. MGS is about to be a yearly release like Call of Duty. :mjcry:
That's one heck of a statement. Basically, with or without Kojima they are going to continue making MGS.