Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
GameSpot is reporting that Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima will leave Konami once his contract ends in December due to a fallout between the parent company and his subsidiary Kojima Prodcutions. His upcoming game, Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain is still coming out on Sept. 1, but after that, according to GameSpot’s source, the veteran game designer, and likely all the lead members of Kojima Productions, will exit.
Although his departure doesn’t seemingly affect the next Metal Gear Solid game, it will probably have a great affect on the Silent Hills project with film director Guillermo Del Toro.
Without Kojima, the rights to Silent Hills will go back to Konami. Whether the company will continue to develop the game with Del Toro or not is the question we need an answer for. Heck, we don’t even know if it will keep The Walking Dead actor Norman Reedus in his role in the game.
If it gets cancelled though, it will leave Del Toro with another failed game. The director previously announced a game under now-defunct publisher THQ, but the game hasn’t surfaced since 2012.
The P.T. demo could be the last we ever see of Silent Hills.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Konami is not done. They OWN all the properties.

-DMP-

And they'll do shyt all with them just like Zone of Enders.

And Policenauts.

And Rocket Knight.

And Boktai

And Goemon.

And Suikoden.

And Gradius.

And Vandal Hearts

And Hudson Soft's catalog that includes Bomberman, Bloody Roar and Bonk.

Basically anything that isn't Metal Gear, PES and Silent Hill is getting no shine, even Castlevania and Contra are up in the air now.

Konami may not be done like out of business done but as far as gaming is concerned, they're sure as shyt the most creatively bankrupt 3rd party company in Japan, worse than Capcom even.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Just let us get that Silent Hill reboot before anybody does anything drastic, please.

scared_medium.gif

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
First, the Suikoden team
then, Iga
then, the Tokimeki creator
and now Kojima

Shyt.... Their big name staff is dropping like flies. It will only spell doom for Konami. I hope they sell their IPs to other company.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Sad thing is i woulda bought the Zoe2 HD remake but I have the orginal Version and a backwards compatible ps3 :yeshrug:

plus it released broken :francis:

that being said i might still cop just because.

-DMP-

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Nah any hope of ZOE 3 was destroyed when the HD collection sold like horse shyt.

It's over fam.:mjcry:
I copped it :mjcry:

nah breh all three of those games are detox status
there's no way half-life 3 isn't in development in some shape or form bruh, shyt I have more faith in it than the Jay Electronica album ever releasing