Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
They have some other online mobile gaming or gambling division that's making a bunch of money. Console gaming has flat-lined in Japan anyway so it's understandable they'd wanna get out.
It has flatlined cause japanese only play their games pretty much. They're followers :yeshrug:

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Everything from Japan has that weabo taint now. Like I don't want anything from Japan because it's going to have that anime art style that is associated with folks like Winb23 or other types of basement dwellers.

if Japan continues to make games like bloodborne or dark souls, they will have a shot. However, archaic turn-based RPGs, anime styled garbarge, disgusting "cutsey" school girl pedophilia, and all that garbage makes me sick to my fukking stomach.

I had trouble watching animes back in 1997. There was a big change in art style and direction. Berserk is the last true anime. I don't know what fukk this bullshyt post 2000+ anime shyt is. It's been almost 20 years since I watched an anime... That is crazy. It's crazy how things have changed.

Japan went the route of fakkitry and became soft. Sad part is, the only guys pulling weight were from Japan's golden age (80s/early 90s). Let this be a lesson to the world.

You let women run wild and boss men around, and then turn the males into a population of pussified, risk adverse vegetarians this is what happens. Japanes cars have no balls, Japanese mainstream culture has no balls, Japanese games have no balls, Japanese electronics have been shyt for years. You know what's even crazier? Japan's dominance in dj and music gear has completely vanished. I used to highly regard brand names like Akai, Yamaha, and Roland. Now, Everything that they make is overpriced and completely shytty. Europe is the center is music innovation, just like its the center of automobile innovation.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Everything from Japan has that weabo taint now. Like I don't want anything from Japan because it's going to have that anime art style that is associated with folks like Winb23 or other types of basement dwellers.

if Japan continues to make games like bloodborne or dark souls, they will have a shot. However, archaic turn-based RPGs, anime styled garbarge, disgusting "cutsey" school girl pedophilia, and all that garbage makes me sick to my fukking stomach.

I had trouble watching animes back in 1997. There was a big change in art style and direction. Berserk is the last true anime. I don't know what fukk this bullshyt post 2000+ anime shyt is. It's been almost 20 years since I watched an anime... That is crazy. It's crazy how things have changed.

Japan went the route of fakkitry and became soft. Sad part is, the only guys pulling weight were from Japan's golden age (80s/early 90s). Let this be a lesson to the world.

You let women run wild and boss men around, and then turn the males into a population of pussified, risk adverse vegetarians this is what happens. Japanes cars have no balls, Japanese mainstream culture has no balls, Japanese games have no balls, Japanese electronics have been shyt for years. You know what's even crazier? Japan's dominance in dj and music gear has completely vanished. I used to highly regard brand names like Akai, Yamaha, and Roland. Now, Everything that they make is overpriced and completely shytty. Europe is the center is music innovation, just like its the center of automobile innovation.

Are you @PS4?

This is a thread about kojima and you here talking about japanese games being weeaboo, then jump to anime, then jump to women ruling men, then jump to their musical equipment being too expensive or some shyt... :whtf:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Are you @PS4?

This is a thread about kojima and you here talking about japanese games being weeaboo, then jump to anime, then jump to women ruling men, then jump to their musical equipment being too expensive or some shyt... :whtf:
Have you ever heard me talk about weeaboo, or anime, or women ruling men :mjlol: and their musical instruments are jive expensive I reckon but I don't complain about shyt like that cuz whatever my kids wanna play? I'll support :manny:

So yeah, I know my name rings bells n shyt. But don't summon the gawd unless you have real bitnass to discuss :birdman:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Have you ever heard me talk about weeaboo, or anime, or women ruling men :mjlol: and their musical instruments are jive expensive I reckon but I don't complain about shyt like that cuz whatever my kids wanna play? I'll support :manny:

So yeah, I know my name rings bells n shyt. But don't summon the gawd unless you have real bitnass to discuss :birdman:

He writing walls of text that's irrelevant and dont even make sense so you automatically came to mind :pachaha:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Honestly, I'd prefer if he developed new titles instead of running his cash cow into the dirt. The Phantom pain isn't exactly introducing new gameplay elements, a lot of it is nice to look at and fun to execute, but its nothing revolutionary, and maybe that's expecting too much but if you're gonna nickel and dime gamers to by the intro to your game, you must be producing some nasty content. From what I've played, going Max Payne whenever you're detected isn't exactly mind blowing.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Are you @PS4?

The Japanese game industry decline is a symptom of something larger

• Dap
Reactions: PS4