Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Metal Gear Voice Actress Withdraws Claims That Konami Fired Kojima
Hideo Kojima has not been fired after all, according to clarifying comments from voice actress Donna Burke.
Just last week, Burke caused quite a commotion after posting on Twitter that Konami had fired the the Metal Gear Solid franchise's beloved creator.

Burke has since taken back those claims. "Konami is correct in that Kojima has not actually been fired. As I stated previously he and his team are still working hard on getting the game out. My sincere apologies to Konami, Hideo Kojima and the fans for giving the wrong impression," she said in a post on Facebook.
Konami Releases New Statement on Hideo Kojima - IGN News

"I was trying to add my voice to Otsuka-san pleading with the fans to not abandon MGSV because of the stuff happening at Konami and to throw my support behind Kojima and everyone who has worked over the last five years and is working to make this game the greatest ever.
"Kojima himself confirmed in a statement that he was still '100 per cent involved' in the completion of The Phantom Pain, and was 'determined to make it the greatest game I've directed to date'. So my apologies for upsetting you all."
Earlier this month, Konami started adding Mr. Kojima's name back on several Metal Gear Solid products after removing his name and his studio logo from nearly all of the franchise's marketing material. You can get the full rundown on all of the Konami, Kojima controversy by checking out our comprehensive timeline.
globhead_dpad_red.png

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04...ess-withdraws-claims-that-konami-fired-kojima

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yes....but now I'm wondering why you put him on ignore if you want to know when he says something?

Idk... :court always talking crazy if it ain't his pissy used mattress or his larrybox its something else... :mjlol: I had him when he was Ps4 for a hot minute. :patrice:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Metal Gear Voice Actress Withdraws Claims That Konami Fired Kojima
Hideo Kojima has not been fired after all, according to clarifying comments from voice actress Donna Burke.
Just last week, Burke caused quite a commotion after posting on Twitter that Konami had fired the the Metal Gear Solid franchise's beloved creator.

Burke has since taken back those claims. "Konami is correct in that Kojima has not actually been fired. As I stated previously he and his team are still working hard on getting the game out. My sincere apologies to Konami, Hideo Kojima and the fans for giving the wrong impression," she said in a post on Facebook.
Konami Releases New Statement on Hideo Kojima - IGN News

"I was trying to add my voice to Otsuka-san pleading with the fans to not abandon MGSV because of the stuff happening at Konami and to throw my support behind Kojima and everyone who has worked over the last five years and is working to make this game the greatest ever.
"Kojima himself confirmed in a statement that he was still '100 per cent involved' in the completion of The Phantom Pain, and was 'determined to make it the greatest game I've directed to date'. So my apologies for upsetting you all."
Earlier this month, Konami started adding Mr. Kojima's name back on several Metal Gear Solid products after removing his name and his studio logo from nearly all of the franchise's marketing material. You can get the full rundown on all of the Konami, Kojima controversy by checking out our comprehensive timeline.
globhead_dpad_red.png

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04...ess-withdraws-claims-that-konami-fired-kojima

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/koji...d-silent-hill-may-be-cancelled.302490/page-13

i told you nikkas this chatty patty bytch donty know what she talkin bout

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I still think Konami fired that nikka and they just told her to retract her statements because they are getting so much backlash from it.
I feel like this as well. They know the fans are already fukking disgusted and hurt by how this is going down. They tried to stomp that shyt out. Too little too late imo

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I feel like this as well. They know the fans are already fukking disgusted and hurt by how this is going down. They tried to stomp that shyt out. Too little too late imo

Yeah pretty much, when the story gets even louder it will be harder for them to contain... :youngsabo:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
something is obviously going on because this mother fukker kojima hasn't said shyt in public. At least that I'm aware of.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Well, since they didn't wanna port MGS4 to xbox, its been all downhill for them nikkaz.
Basically another SONY developer bites the dust. Now those fanboys have literally NOTHING to point to as an exclusive worth talking about. Or we can call this an even trade :laff:

Uncharted team :deadmanny:
MGS team :dead:
LBP team :deadrose:
Twisted Metal team :rip:

I can go on, or I can act like the team behind Phantom Dust was a big blow to our portfolio? :win:

The real reason Kojima left is because he peeped how the XB1 would out perform the PS4 in the future. Wanted to add a bunch of cloud elements to the game. Konami took money from sony to not do all that. So Kojima left, probably gonna start his own company under the MGS (Microsoft Game Studios :whew: ) umbrella...
In one of the post it says it is cancelled. Silent Hill uses the FoxEngine which Kojima created. Is not allowing Konami to use it, so they would have to scrap the game as is and start all over. They'd have to find a new team, new everything. And since they already had one guy put his mojo on it, starting over right NOW isn't even highly important.

Now assuming its true Konami can no longer use the FoxEngine. I just don't know if that is true. Sounds like bullshyt to me

images

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Konami CEO Hates Hideo Kojima, Workplace Has Become A “Literal Hell” – Rumor
If this report is to be believed, hundreds of people are going to lose their jobs, not only Kojima.
29th, Apr. 2015 | Posted In News | By Rashid Sayed| Follow This Author @GamingBoltTweet
image: http://gamingbolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/1364419023-mgsv-tpp-2-1024x576.jpg

Super Bunnyhop, a Youtube channel that has close to 100,000 subscribers claims that they got in touch with an employee within Konami. According to the Youtube user, the identity of this source within Konami has been identified but as with any rumor, the information has not been verified. But the reasons given by Super Bunnyhop tie up pretty well in what is happening at Konami. Before I proceed, the information within this article should be taken with a grain of salt.
The recent re-structuring at Konami is due to the fact that the company wants to shift their focus from developing expensive console games to making cheaper mobile games. Konami not only operates digital entertainment in Japan, the firm is also into health clubs, fitness clubs and other properties. Their latest financial reports suggest that their non console gaming business has overtaken their console gaming business, although not by much.
Kagemaza Kozuki, CEO of Konami has invested a ton of money in other fields other than gaming. In short, console gaming is no longer making that amount of money that say, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty made for Konami. However the source claims that there is an internal rift between Kozuki and Kojima. According to the source, Kozuki actually hates Kojima which would perhaps explain the reason behind the treatment he is been given by the company.
Furthermore, Kojima Productions is simply now know as Unit 8 within the company and hundreds of people are expected to lose their job, not only Kojima. The source also revealed that Kojima can sue Konami but he has a game to make and Konami are well aware about this. This falls in line to what was reported in another rumor where Kojima is encouraging his team to complete The Phantom Pain for the fans.
What is disturbing is that the developers in Kojima Productions are not even being treated well…constant blackouts, security doors not working and staff being forced to change their workstations every now and then. One employee believes that it’s literally a hell.
Given the recent happenings at Konami, the information presented in this article might be true but as mentioned before, take this info with a grain of salt as usual. You can find the full transcript of the conversation between Super Bunnyhop and the Konami employee here.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain launches this September.

Read more at http://gamingbolt.com/konami-ceo-ha...come-a-literal-hell-rumor#KwXceifQCmfRRhMC.99

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Konami CEO Hates Hideo Kojima, Workplace Has Become A “Literal Hell” – Rumor
If this report is to be believed, hundreds of people are going to lose their jobs, not only Kojima.
29th, Apr. 2015 | Posted In News | By Rashid Sayed| Follow This Author @GamingBoltTweet
image: http://gamingbolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/1364419023-mgsv-tpp-2-1024x576.jpg

Super Bunnyhop, a Youtube channel that has close to 100,000 subscribers claims that they got in touch with an employee within Konami. According to the Youtube user, the identity of this source within Konami has been identified but as with any rumor, the information has not been verified. But the reasons given by Super Bunnyhop tie up pretty well in what is happening at Konami. Before I proceed, the information within this article should be taken with a grain of salt.
The recent re-structuring at Konami is due to the fact that the company wants to shift their focus from developing expensive console games to making cheaper mobile games. Konami not only operates digital entertainment in Japan, the firm is also into health clubs, fitness clubs and other properties. Their latest financial reports suggest that their non console gaming business has overtaken their console gaming business, although not by much.
Kagemaza Kozuki, CEO of Konami has invested a ton of money in other fields other than gaming. In short, console gaming is no longer making that amount of money that say, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty made for Konami. However the source claims that there is an internal rift between Kozuki and Kojima. According to the source, Kozuki actually hates Kojima which would perhaps explain the reason behind the treatment he is been given by the company.
Furthermore, Kojima Productions is simply now know as Unit 8 within the company and hundreds of people are expected to lose their job, not only Kojima. The source also revealed that Kojima can sue Konami but he has a game to make and Konami are well aware about this. This falls in line to what was reported in another rumor where Kojima is encouraging his team to complete The Phantom Pain for the fans.
What is disturbing is that the developers in Kojima Productions are not even being treated well…constant blackouts, security doors not working and staff being forced to change their workstations every now and then. One employee believes that it’s literally a hell.
Given the recent happenings at Konami, the information presented in this article might be true but as mentioned before, take this info with a grain of salt as usual. You can find the full transcript of the conversation between Super Bunnyhop and the Konami employee here.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain launches this September.

Read more at http://gamingbolt.com/konami-ceo-ha...come-a-literal-hell-rumor#KwXceifQCmfRRhMC.99

I hope MGSV is mainly in the polishing state right now. Otherwise I fear for the integrity of this game.

-DMP-