Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Larry come out like

And today we'd like to announce the new EXCLUSIVE STUDIO HEADED BY HIDEO KOJIMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

riiiiidgeracer.jpg

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The release of Silent Hills for PS4, Xbox One, and PC has been allegedly cancelled due to the departure of Kojima Productions from Konami, according to recent reports online.

"Silent Hills has been cancelled. Hideo Kojima did not allow Konami to use the Fox Engine to make the game and Konami has since put the game on ice and my sources tell me that the project is now effectively cancelled," Cyberland reports.
Taken from Gaf

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
My bad though that shyt has no merit
Nah I didn't :snoop: at the fact that you got it from gaf. I :snoop: at the potential news. It burns man. I can't believe the ripple effect this Kojima thing is having. You didn't put it out there as fact though. I know you were just sharing info that's out there. It's a shame, but it makes sense. MGS might now be his but from what I understand the fox engine definitely is.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Well i guess the good news is when kojima and his team leaves he's taking his fox engine with him, konami is the losers here in this fight...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Kojima might get laid down

What?!? :pachaha: You really think i'm not gonna take my custom built game engine code and engineers with me since y'all fired me... good luck working with the engine when it's missing vital components... Look at infinity ward...