Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Wait, lemme get this straight....

You get a c00n pass as long as you have a black baby? :jbhmm:

So tommy sotomayor not a c00n because he has a full black daughter? :jbhmm:

And Kodak not a c00n even though he's shyt on black women multiple times in music and IG live because of his full black baby? :jbhmm:

It's ok to have a preference, everyone has one, but this nikka said, "I don't want no black bytch" twice and just because it gotta beat under it, it's ok???

You nikkas are hilarious :mjlol:

Nah, the poster that kept saying that is a certified goofy who was posting like Kodak had his dikk in his mouth.

Having babies is no proof against self-hate

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Yes. In a way. Alot of black women who love white men, always seem to use black men "not finding them attractive" as a reasoning. And if she is legit "unattractive" most black men on here won't care if she dated out. Most black women could careless about Kodak Black dating out. If he said came out and said he loved black women, most BW women would be like

:mjpls: "Yippee. How lucky are we.... "

Black women could give a damn about an "ugly" black man finding them the most desirable.
I've heard this excuse used by "woe is me" nerdy blk dudes far more often along with many other justifications.
And I can get this mentality for both blk dudes and blk chicks, but in the public sphere, especially in our media, I have yet to see attractive or unattractive blk female celebrities do numbers saying they don't find dark blk men or blk men attractive. Even the Leslie Jones or Precious blk chicks that so many find unattractive aren't out there literally "expressing a lack of preference" for blk men, the way blk male celebrities seem keen on doing, from Kodak Black to Kanye West, to The Game, to Lil Wayne, to Kevin Hart, the list goes on.

Am i missing some black female celebrities that have legit come out against dark skinned black men in the same way? If i have, lemme know. :francis: Leslie Jones out there banning black men from her comedy shows like The Weekend?

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Wait, lemme get this straight....

You get a c00n pass as long as you have a black baby? :jbhmm:

So tommy sotomayor not a c00n because he has a full black daughter? :jbhmm:

And Kodak not a c00n even though he's shyt on black women multiple times in music and IG live because of his full black baby? :jbhmm:

It's ok to have a preference, everyone has one, but this nikka said, "I don't want no black bytch" twice and just because it gotta beat under it, it's ok???

You nikkas are hilarious :mjlol:

Actions speak louder than words.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There was a recent thread on here about dudes talking about they not really feeling dark skin women and then they busted out that "b..b..but preference" line :francis:

Don't know if I'll be able to find the thread tho

Lea

Pro
Daps
I've heard white men slander White women plenty. A white man who came to my restaurant with a Black woman(Haitian lady)advised me not to date White women, and said he'd never date another white woman ever again. He Ex-Wife was white. Reddit got whole sub forums of white disgruntled with White women and advocating that white men date Asians. We need to quit this lie that Black Men are the only race of men who slander women of their own race. Misogyny isn't a black male thing.

:manny:
What famous white, Latino or Asian men have publicly bashed the women in their race? I can name several black men that have done this.
Gilbert Arenas
DL Hughley
Trick Daddy
Tank
Tyrese
And thats just a few.

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Nah, the poster that kept saying that is a certified goofy who was posting like Kodak had his dikk in his mouth.

Having babies is no proof against self-hate
So what does it mean if I say I love black women but my actions prove the opposite?

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
:dead:nikkas is ass

I've never seen any other race of men say this about their own women.

Me too, with the exception of this one Asian (Bangladeshi) guy I know who said that he doesn't like Asian girls. He prefers black and white girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.