Kodak Black: "Keke Palmer straight but i dont really like black girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are there any blk female equivalents of him in the industry? I always wonder about this. Call em out if there are. B/c other than Azealia Banks I don't know any who blatantly say or express they don't like blk men or dark blk men in the media. I wonder what blk men would say if Rihanna came out and said something like this about blk dudes.:huhldup: c00ning is a disease.

Truthfully most women aren't honest about it they just "date" everything but black men but love all men.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
But this isn't a video of an Asian Man bashing Asian Women.
They is a story on how White men fetishize Asian Women which is something totally different than what we're talking about.
:francis: Really got people in here like you with this narrative that only black men shyt on their women. Do your thing though.

Lea

Pro
Daps

"Asian fat shaming has single handedly saved generations of Asian women from the unfukkability epidemic experienced by Whites and especially Blacks. On top of that, Asian women are generally less television brainwashed as their parents forced them to practice violin for 6 hours a day. In other words White women have made themselves intolerable, pushing White men towards the Asian persuasion. Finally college campuses have been completely taken over by Asians since they actually study for the SAT, meaning their is a wide selection."

Still not the same thing.. This is a faceless guide for white guys on how to pick up.Asian Women, a far cry from the black woman hate videos by guys lime Tommy Sotomayor, David Carroll, Hardcore Tito etc who have made a living spreading hatred and violence towards Black Women.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
But this isn't a video of an Asian Man bashing Asian Women.
They is a story on how White men fetishize Asian Women which is something totally different than what we're talking about.
It's a link to an article calling out white men who bash whites women cuz they say they arent submissive.

Fight it all you want but it's truth

How many times do you see famous white men bash white women as a particular group in public? I personally can't think of any...
Here is the article talking about white men who bash white women and go with Asians
Yellow Fever | Opinion | The Harvard Crimson

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
So based on his post and your response you are saying that the nerdy black dudes who say that are not legit unattractive? :patrice:
In some cases yeah. A lot of blk dudes and chicks who claim that blks didn't want them and that's why they had to date IR are being dishonest. They themselves have a very narrow view of an acceptable blk partner who deemed them unattractive. But they could have gotten play if they set their sights on people like themselves. Black nerds can be a very strange bunch. They can look normal and SWEAR nobody wanted them all while overlooking a bunch of people themselves. Which is fine but don't say "nobody was choosing me in the blk race, so that's why I got somebody outside of my race." Instead, keep it real and say "The blks I wanted didn't want me, the rest were invisible. So I bought into the notion that whiteness itself is an upgrade regardless of the actual quality of non-blks I get with."

But that has nothing to do with Kodak Black. I sincerely believe that he is following a trend where blk male celebrities in hip hop insult or sacrifice some part of blackness as a stepping stone to success in white Hollywood. These celebrities define success for a black male as having a white or non-blk female. That's winning to them. They see blk women as a reminder of the struggle. They just trying to get a seat at the table and will gladly take over whites' abusive roles against any reminder of that blkness: the most blatant of which is the women who share the same skintone as you. That's where the erasure of blk women in music videos and movies alongside blk men comes in. Their replacement and representation with biracials, banning them from public spheres with other blk males. These types want no blk females around reminding them of what they hate.

That's why I hate when people claim, it's just a preference. And I also hate when people overhype bedwenching. Blk women don't come CLOSE, and I mean CLOSE to legit telling the world I don't like the male version of what I see in the mirror, the way blk male celebrities having been doing in our music industry and other areas.

When u see blk women banning dark blk men from their clubs, or literally telling people they don't like dark butts, or legit expressing a "preference" or dislike physically for black men, call em out. Give me examples. So far we got Azealia Banks and the wrestling chick. Lets put em on blast.:francis:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Still not the same thing.. This is a faceless guide for white guys on how to pick up.Asian Women, a far cry from the black woman hate videos by guys lime Tommy Sotomayor, David Carroll, Hardcore Tito etc who have made a living spreading hatred and violence towards Black Women.
Only guy I've heard of on your list is Tommy Sotomyor. Those other guys might as well be just as faceless as the guy on reddit that I posted. How many views does Carroll or Tito get? That reddit link that I posted is a movement of white men telling other white men that white women are a lost cause.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
In some cases yeah. A lot of blk dudes and chicks who claim that blks didn't want them and that's why they had to date IR are being dishonest. They themselves have a very narrow view of an acceptable blk partner who deemed them unattractive. But they could have gotten play if they set their sights on people like themselves. Black nerds can be a very strange bunch. They can look normal and SWEAR nobody wanted them all while overlooking a bunch of people themselves. Which is fine but don't say "nobody was choosing me in the blk race, so that's why I got somebody outside of my race." Instead, keep it real and say "The blks I wanted didn't want me, the rest were invisible. So I bought into the notion that whiteness itself is an upgrade regardless of the actual quality of non-blks I get with."
You are describing the specific black women that he was talking about:dead:

You say that black male nerds are ignoring female nerds yet the issue with your statement is that men in general aren't picky enough to ignore much women. It's why men are called thirsty and why men get teased for being a virgin aka not having relations with any women.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.