Kodak Black: "Keke Palmer straight but i dont really like black girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
What famous white, Latino or Asian men have publicly bashed the women in their race? I can name several black men that have done this.
Gilbert Arenas
DL Hughley
Trick Daddy
Tank
Tyrese
And thats just a few.
The guy I responded said men of other raced don't do this. He was wrong. I gave personal real life examples. Now if we're only limiting this to famous folks, it'll be harder to find quotes of these men standing their own women, outside of White comedians.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Really? I never see it.

There are small segments of MGTOW White Males who loathe White American Women and put East Asian women on a pedestal....But, still pales in comparison to what these nikkas outchea are saying about Black women so I don't know why these dudes use that as the go to deflection.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
So ugly is a predictor variable of being a possible c00n...?
Seems legit.
i think it plays a role

Let's keep it 100
0602-kodak-black-happy-instagram-2.jpg

You know damn well he was teased for being dark and ugly

Prolly for being Haitian too

It's he same thing with women...many dark skinned women get convinced they're ugly for whatever reasons (teasing, family, less attention, their own perceptions etc.) and then start expressing symptoms of self hate

Lea

Pro
Daps
The guy I responded said men of other raced don't do this. He was wrong. I gave personal real life examples. Now if we're only limiting this to famous folks, it'll be harder to find quotes of these men standing their own women, outside of White comedians.
OK so you say you have personal experience but this is the internet so..
And if these men are doing it so much there should be no problem finding this, I could find hundreds of black men bashing black women within fifteen minutes.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Like who? Is there videos of this ? Can I Google it?

"Asian fat shaming has single handedly saved generations of Asian women from the unfukkability epidemic experienced by Whites and especially Blacks. On top of that, Asian women are generally less television brainwashed as their parents forced them to practice violin for 6 hours a day. In other words White women have made themselves intolerable, pushing White men towards the Asian persuasion. Finally college campuses have been completely taken over by Asians since they actually study for the SAT, meaning their is a wide selection."

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
There are small segments of MGTOW White Males who loathe White American Women and put East Asian women on a pedestal....But, still pales in comparison to what these nikkas outchea are saying about Black women so I don't know why these dudes use that as the go to deflection.
How does it pale in comparison?

Status
Not open for further replies.