Kodak Black: "Keke Palmer straight but i dont really like black girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Those are the craziest types though. Their those white/non-blacks who date black people and think its cool to say nikka or think they know more about the black struggle than the people living it. Like that interracial couple on the Atlanta tv show Juneteenth episode.

Ex-WWE wrestler

I think I threw up a little in my mouth:gag:

So far we got two. Azealia Banks and this obscure wrestling c00ness.
Any others?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
They believe that blacks and Latinos and native Americans are the Israelites of the Bible and are not really African and that we were sold into slavery but Africans as punishment from God

They dress in weird clothes and are dumb hotep nikkas
Interdasting. So where does the blk female hate come in?

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Weeknd has a no Black woman policy breh....Berg says he doesn't fukk with "dark butts".....Chris Brown has said some slick shyt about BW and would likely not touch a dark skin BW with a 10 foot poll........Point is...Nikkas in all shades is saying this type of shyt about Black women...Instead of making it into which skintone group does it more....We should see it for what it really is...Black men c00ning and shytting on their own women. That simple....
Can you post these examples of Chris Brown shytting on DS black women? I have to see it to believe it. Anyway, a light skin nikka having a light skin preference does not make him a c00n.

Berg is a c00n no one will deny that but the Weeknd isn't lightskin. We don't claim that fakkit. :camby:

I was just trolling with that comment but you're being deliberately obtuse if you try to claim the collective hatred of black women between dark skin & light skin black men is on any sort of equal footing. Open your eyes & observe the lames usually making these sort of comments.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
:mjlol: Kodak CAC

Same Nikka who said he's an Israelite tribe of Levi but he don't like black women bruh :skip:

Last edited:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Can you post these examples of Chris Brown shytting on DS black women? I have to see it to believe it. Anyway, a light skin nikka having a light skin preference does not make him a c00n.

Berg is a c00n no one will deny that but the Weeknd isn't lightskin. We don't claim that fakkit. :camby:

I was just trolling with that comment but you're being deliberately obtuse if you try to claim the collective hatred of black women between dark skin & light skin black men is on any sort of equal footing. Open your eyes & observe the lames usually making these sort of comments.

Most Black men are dark skinned breh....Most Black men with skin color insecurities are dark skinned breh....Most Black men who say shyt like this about Black women are dark skinned breh....I never denied it....Stop being so defensive tho, the point is you can find this sentiment in Black men in varying complexions and creeds...therefore at its core...It is still very much a Black male issue. :camby:

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
But on this topic it's his preference :mjlol: , I never see how people got so mad at this type of shyt:yeshrug: . You going to force him to like black girls:pachaha:?

You're not Black..that's why

Besides he's just saying that shyt for attention..

He ain't stupid, the last bullshyt he said had people talking..
Bad publicity is better than no publicity

Status
Not open for further replies.