Kodak Black: "Keke Palmer straight but i dont really like black girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Every since I saw his interview on The Breakfast Club I never expected much of him.

Some of his songs are okay :ehh:
but when he put the cash me outside girl in his video, I was officially :camby: with his ass.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:dead:nikkas is ass

I've never seen any other race of men say this about their own women.
I've heard white men slander White women plenty. A white man who came to my restaurant with a Black woman(Haitian lady)advised me not to date White women, and said he'd never date another white woman ever again. He Ex-Wife was white. Reddit got whole sub forums of white disgruntled with White women and advocating that white men date Asians. We need to quit this lie that Black Men are the only race of men who slander women of their own race. Misogyny isn't a black male thing.

:manny:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Wait, lemme get this straight....

You get a c00n pass as long as you have a black baby? :jbhmm:

So tommy sotomayor not a c00n because he has a full black daughter? :jbhmm:

And Kodak not a c00n even though he's shyt on black women multiple times in music and IG live because of his full black baby? :jbhmm:

It's ok to have a preference, everyone has one, but this nikka said, "I don't want no black bytch" twice and just because it gotta beat under it, it's ok???

You nikkas are hilarious :mjlol:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Are there any blk female equivalents of him in the industry? I always wonder about this. Call em out if there are. B/c other than Azealia Banks I don't know any who blatantly say or express they don't like blk men or dark blk men in the media. I wonder what blk men would say if Rihanna came out and said something like this about blk dudes.:huhldup: c00ning is a disease.
Rhianna is actually attractive though. How many Black women find Kodak Black attractive?

:jbhmm:

How many black women even know who Kodak Black is outside of a certain demographic? Most the the attractive and highly desired black male singers, rappers, comedians, athletes, are married to black women or have babies by black women.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Rhianna is actually attractive though. How many Black women find Kodak Black attractive?

:jbhmm:

How many black women even know who Kodak Black is outside of a certain demographic? Most the the attractive and highly desired black male singers, rappers, comedians, athletes, are married to black women or have babies by black women.
So ugly is a predictor variable of being a possible c00n...?
Seems legit.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
rat soup eating c00n.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This is a Black male issue nikka...Don't split this issue down to skin tone semantics...Chris Brown, Yung Berg, The Weeknd on the same tip...Tired of nikkas sweeping this shyt under the rug or passing blame...See it for what it is.
CB? When?

Yung Berg is a non factor.

Weeknd may be legit. But did he ever come actually come out say anything negative about black women? I know he dates Selena Gomez.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
So ugly is a predictor variable of being a possible c00n...?
Seems legit.
Yes. In a way. Alot of black women who love white men, always seem to use black men "not finding them attractive" as a reasoning. And if she is legit "unattractive" most black men on here won't care if she dated out. Most black women could careless about Kodak Black dating out. If he said came out and said he loved black women, most BW women would be like

:mjpls: "Yippee. How lucky are we.... "

Black women could give a damn about an "ugly" black man finding them the most desirable.

Status
Not open for further replies.