Kodak Black: "Keke Palmer straight but i dont really like black girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
If he wanted to fukk, he probably could stop the flexing :mjlol: Dude is a c00n but some of yall females be flexing:russ:

If a black chick did fukk him after he said that, she needs help. But I feel like if a black man says that, then dont fukk any black chicks. Stick to your preferences. Corey Holcomb just spoke on being outside a club and the black owners wouldnt let some black chicks in. Corey knew the club door man and asked about it and he told Corey not to get involved. Corey went back and told the black chicks to just let it go because they dont want you inside and you shouldn't want to be anywhere your not wanted. He drove past the same club a few weeks later and the same girls walking out laughing, it was a slow day at the club.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
If a black chick did fukk him after he said that, she needs help. But I feel like if a black man says that, then dont fukk any black chicks. Stick to your preferences. Corey Holcomb just spoke on being outside a club and the black owners wouldnt let some black chicks in. Corey knew the club door man and asked about it and he told Corey not to get involved. Corey went back and told the black chicks to just let it go because they dont want you inside and you shouldn't want to be anywhere your not wanted. He drove past the same club a few weeks later and the same girls walking out laughing, it was a slow day at the club.
Wow.

Lea

Pro
Daps
But on this topic it's his preference :mjlol: , I never see how people got so mad at this type of shyt:yeshrug: . You going to force him to like black girls:pachaha:?
Too bad that sentiment isn't shared for Black women. Serena obviously has a preference so does that Arianne Wrestler person but they get called bedwenches and sell outs. Why is that?

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
I know a cac who says the same shyt about white girls n only fukks with black women :dead:

Those are the craziest types though. Their those white/non-blacks who date black people and think its cool to say nikka or think they know more about the black struggle than the people living it. Like that interracial couple on the Atlanta tv show Juneteenth episode.

Are there any blk female equivalents of him in the industry? I always wonder about this. Call em out if there are. B/c other than Azealia Banks I don't know any who blatantly say or express they don't like blk men or dark blk men in the media. I wonder what blk men would say if Rihanna came out and said something like this about blk dudes.:huhldup: c00ning is a disease.

Ex-WWE wrestler

Status
Not open for further replies.