Kodak Black: "Keke Palmer straight but i dont really like black girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Black chicks should be glad he doesn't like us. Look at this little gremlin, talking like he just learned some new words today. If anybody is mad that this dude doesn't like them, they need a psychiatric evaluation. I hope Blac Youngsta disgusting ass doesn't like black women too.
If he wanted to fukk, he probably could stop the flexing :mjlol: Dude is a c00n but some of yall females be flexing:russ:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
But on this topic it's his preference :mjlol: , I never see how people got so mad at this type of shyt:yeshrug: . You going to force him to like black girls:pachaha:?
It just sounds weird cause......he fukks black bytches be real, nikka fronting, I think he probably talking about black women in terms of attitude not skin but whatever, more bytches for me............to wish I had :mjcry:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: @ nikkas trying to excuse his c00nery because he was abused as a child, scared to smile cuz they called him ugly.

Light skin nikkas ain't the ones saying this sort of shyt. :mjpls: @Woman of God @MysticMonroe

Just keep that in mind. :sas2:

This is a Black male issue nikka...Don't split this issue down to skin tone semantics...Chris Brown, Yung Berg, The Weeknd on the same tip...Tired of nikkas sweeping this shyt under the rug or passing blame...See it for what it is.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
[

If they did nobody would say anything. The same rules are not placed on black women.
Serena Williams, and Halle Berry say otherwise:comeon: Both genders go in on each other about this shyt.

But that still doesn't speak to the one-sided nature of this shyt. No Nikki Minaj's or Rihanna's or Teyana Taylor's, Tinashe's or Seyvn Streeters, or are ever talking blatant shyt about only liking redbones or not liking blk men or dark men.

If they are, call em out. Don't let em get away with it.
Otherwise this is a male phenomenon. Why?:patrice:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
This is a Black male issue nikka...Don't split this issue down to skin tone semantics...Chris Brown, Yung Berg, The Weeknd on the same tip...Tired of nikkas sweeping this shyt under the rug or passing blame...See it for what it is.
Chris Brown only dates black women, he just has a light skin preference. :umad:

Abel lightskin tho. :what:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
I'ma be forreal if this nikka didn't have fame or money wouldn't no sisters be checking for him this nikka would be on thecoli in the booth posting his tracks while nikkas tear his rep up and call him wack . . a few of the coli ladies would have already posted his pics and roasted him to oblivion

that being said

:stylin:

this shyt slap :banderas:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Chris Brown only dates black women, he just has a light skin preference. :umad:

Abel lightskin tho. :what:

Weeknd has a no Black woman policy breh....Berg says he doesn't fukk with "dark butts".....Chris Brown has said some slick shyt about BW and would likely not touch a dark skin BW with a 10 foot poll........Point is...Nikkas in all shades is saying this type of shyt about Black women...Instead of making it into which skintone group does it more....We should see it for what it really is...Black men c00ning and shytting on their own women. That simple....

Status
Not open for further replies.