Kodak Black: "Keke Palmer straight but i dont really like black girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lea

Pro
Daps
Only guy I've heard of on your list is Tommy Sotomyor. Those other guys might as well be just as faceless as the guy on reddit that I posted. How many views does Carroll or Tito get? That reddit link that I posted is a movement of white men telling other white men that white women are a lost cause.
They get a lot of views and have many followers. Go to YT and look.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
What are some of you talking about?? Because he has a black baby mama and kid he can't hate black women nonsense...

These nikkas dreams growing up when they see artist or athletes with non black women is to follow suit...

Coming home last night through Hollywood since BET in town for award shows, I saw nothing but single black women looking good and these ballers with or chasing mix chicks or white chicks..

Stopped by one club...u had the sisters chasing nikkas. While the light chicks and white chicks just sat back because the dudes was chasing them...
U live in LA breh u should expect that.

Thats how yall cali nikkas roll:mjgrin:

U didnt see @Poitier thread about it?:usure:

LA nikkas love nonblack p*ssy:wow:

LA LONDON PARIS TORONTO DUBAI:mjpls:

Lea

Pro
Daps
ohhh ahhh let's flip that on over for a second . .first to just eliminate your argument
you said you only needed one brehette and thus I've obliged you 24 wonderful minutes of a cac at a woman's march doing nothing but shytting on white women

And another one

And another one

and another one

and another one

\

well im don . . and another onee

oh shyt . . what's that another oneee

ohh this next one is great .. white old cac professor nye looking ass dude telling white women how they can step up and beat asian women he ends by telling white women to get on their knees and get to work :whew:

But ..
ohhh ahhh let's flip that on over for a second . .first to just eliminate your argument
you said you only needed one brehette and thus I've obliged you 24 wonderful minutes of a cac at a woman's march doing nothing but shytting on white women

And another one

And another one

and another one

and another one

\

ohh this next one is great .. white old cac professor nye looking ass dude telling white women how they can step up and beat asian women he ends by telling white women to get on their knees and get to work :whew:

[

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Not sure, but working in corporate the darkest dudes be the biggest c00ns. This idiot makes Zoes look bad.

I know A lot of Zoes out here in Broward c00nin like this :gucci:

It's okay if you date out but if you literally just say I don't do black women at all then wow the self hate is strong within breh

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
True, but why sleep with a Black woman at all if you don't like em? Everybody knows the consquences of sex. I'm sure he knew too.

a p*ssy is a p*ssy to a nikka.

kodak still runs through a lot of black ig thots but he aint thinking of doing right by them in any way lol.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
What are some of you talking about?? Because he has a black baby mama and kid he can't hate black women nonsense...

These nikkas dreams growing up when they see artist or athletes with non black women is to follow suit...

Coming home last night through Hollywood since BET in town for award shows, I saw nothing but single black women looking good and these ballers with or chasing mix chicks or white chicks..

Stopped by one club...u had the sisters chasing nikkas. While the light chicks and white chicks just sat back because the dudes was chasing them...
Why didn't you go and scoop up some of those fine sistas who weren't getting any play?

:mjpls:

Lea

Pro
Daps

And another one

And another one

and another one

and another one

\

You haven't obliged me to anything, these Men are expressing a problem they have with white women and a couple prefer Asian women and thats perfectly fine, the difference is they're not using disparaging terms like bytch, chicken head, hairhat, hoe, thot,gorilla etc..They're also not belittling these women because of their God given skin color. They're also not hounding and harassing these women because of how they choose to wear their hair. And once again you never see famous Men of other races showing hatred and disdain for the women of their race like so many black men have done.im still waiting to see the videos of Non Black Men that have built a platform tearing down the women in their race like so many black men have. Where is their equivalent of The Angryman, Minister Jap, Sargeant Willie Pete, RingoRaw, etc?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I know A lot of Zoes out here in Broward c00nin like this :gucci:

It's okay if you date out but if you literally just say I don't do black women at all then wow the self hate is strong within breh
I'm from Dade. Broward fools are different. :mjlol: But I agree. Just keep the shyt to yourselves, especially if you are a popular figure.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You haven't obligated me to anything, these Men are expressing a problem they have with white women and a couple prefer Asian women and thats perfectly fine, the difference is they're not using disparaging terms like bytch, chicken head, hairhat, how, thot,gorilla etc..They're also not belittling these women because of their God given skin color. They're also not hounding and harassing these women because of how they choose to wear their hair. And once again you never see famous Men of other races showing hatred and disdain for the women of their race like so many black men have done.im still waiting to see the videos of Non Black Men that have built a platform tearing down the women in their race like so many black men have. Where is their equivalent of The Angryman, Minister Jap, Sargeant Willie Pete, RingoRaw, etc?
Um. Yes they do. They call them all kinds of names from bytch to c*nt. Those are just sample videos. shyt I hear this all the time at work.

Lea

Pro
Daps
Um. Yes they do. They call them all kinds of names from bytch to c*nt. Those are just sample videos. shyt I hear this all the time at work.

Well, I don't hear it and I have yet to see any other race put their hatred against the women in their group on YT like Black Men.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Well, I don't hear it and I have yet to see any other race put their hatred against the women in their group on YT like Black Men.
It's all online. shyt go to that MTGOW website and you'll see it. Some these dudes sound like psychos. As for work, if you around those corporate white dudes they be going all in.

Status
Not open for further replies.