Not open for further replies.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:mjlol: a lot of you dudes need to look into public relations (PR) careers

I swear every time one of these young ass rappers says something c00nish yall nikkas

tenor.gif

"he was joking!"
"boy, these rappers i tellya!!"

nah...it's this generation

grown ass negroes in their 20's never heard the term "self-hate" before and really believe that dark skin is worse than light skin. :hhh:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So let's assume he's dead serious... what now?
Are black women going to boycott this clown?:usure:

If his ugly,wack ass woke up tomorrow to 3/4 of his social media followers gone...other c00ns would watch their mouths
But knowing black women.. y'all ain't gonna do shyt

"Oh he ain't talking about me" ass bytches

Yes he is and whether he's only saying this for attention or not...teach him a lesson

Truth and not just black women should boycott him. All black folks should and if they have his ass on a black radio show or tv show black folks should boycott that shyt too.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope even the criteria for women to be attractive to men is narrower than it is for men to be attractive to women.

If a man is physically unattractive there are several other avenues he can take. Gain wealth, a sense of humor, his personality all can compensate for looks.

If a woman is physically unattractive no amount of money in the world, education, or humor will compensate for looks with men.

Women take more aspects of a man into account as a viable mate, while men have a very limited amount of qualities they consider. Settling on a chick for a nut ain't what we're talking about. This isn't a bad thing. It's a biology thing.
It tends to mellow and even out with age.

Sista what you say is true on a macro level.....but on a micro level it doesnt always work like this.

My wife and I talk about this all the time. We have seen and known plenty of couples where the man physically looks like a better catch than the woman. But the couple ended up together because they grew up together. Or she supported / believed in him from when he had nothing or he felt a since of loyalty to her and wouldn't leave for greeners pastures and etc.

Also the whole looks part comes into play bigtime in the big city where people constantly compete in the dating game. Where as is the rural / small towns you don't see this. You see so called unattractive women get wifed / married up all the time.

Also with men I don't even think it is so much as looks........but how a women can cater to him and how she carries herself.

All us men on the very site can say we dated women who might have been prettier or even had a better shape/sexier than our wives/girlfriends.

But the "Other" attributes that our wives/girlfriends have or had is what set them apart from the other women.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But on this topic it's his preference :mjlol: , I never see how people got so mad at this type of shyt:yeshrug: . You going to force him to like black girls:pachaha:?

A preference isn't about what you don't like.

Black celebs constantly announcing how much they dislike their own people isn't a good look. Keep that to yourself.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Lol and what about his Black baby mama who he knowingly slept with unprotected and created a Black baby with? These dudes just be talking out of their asses. Waste of time.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
That baby was most likely an accident not some carefully planned out action by Kodak to continue the melanin in his lineage :mjlol:

True, but why sleep with a Black woman at all if you don't like em? Everybody knows the consquences of sex. I'm sure he knew too.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
But on this topic it's his preference :mjlol: , I never see how people got so mad at this type of shyt:yeshrug: . You going to force him to like black girls:pachaha:?
Yeah but he on a platform where millions can see. He aint got to say that to make black girls feel bad about themselves. Black people gotta stop that shyt. You know what a dude fukks with when you see him with a chick. Nothing has to be said the action is right there. :mjlol:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Kodak Black: "Keke Palmer straight but i dont really like black girls"

nothing is wrong with such statement:ehh:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
What are some of you talking about?? Because he has a black baby mama and kid he can't hate black women nonsense...

These nikkas dreams growing up when they see artist or athletes with non black women is to follow suit...

Coming home last night through Hollywood since BET in town for award shows, I saw nothing but single black women looking good and these ballers with or chasing mix chicks or white chicks..

Stopped by one club...u had the sisters chasing nikkas. While the light chicks and white chicks just sat back because the dudes was chasing them...

Status
Not open for further replies.