Kodak Black: "Keke Palmer straight but i dont really like black girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
His language in regards to Black women is no different from that of any vile cac..
His own words, he has spoken from the heart and he doesn't need you to try reshape his position.

Like i legit don't understand why this guy is riding so hard for kodak.....

Nikka, u on the payroll?

Cuz ur out here on a horse wearing armor, lance in hand n charging at anyone coming at this c00n's neck.

Y?
U feel his music that much?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I think . .
He don't like dark skin girla .. he ain't say he ain't don't like AA lol

Black girls don't mean all black . . Just the dark ones im assuming .. being that he is black himself there's a difference when we say we don't want a black bytch ..

He already black ion need another dark skin girl basically...

If u don't like ur female counterpart, something is def wrong with u.

We're hardwired to find familiar features attractive, n if u don't, theres a defect present.

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
If u don't like ur female counterpart, something is def wrong with u.

We're hardwired to find familiar features attractive, n if u don't, theres a defect present.

You're right but this is not that scenario I don't believe . .

He doesn't like a shade of the race he is ..

Not the race itself ..

That's like white guy saying

I don't like pasty white girls I like tanned white girls

Or the opposite in your case lol

Wither way he ain't dissin AA women .

Atleast that's what I'm gettin ..

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I think . .
He don't like dark skin girla .. he ain't say he ain't don't like AA lol

Black girls don't mean all black . . Just the dark ones im assuming .. being that he is black himself there's a difference when we say we don't want a black bytch ..

He already black ion need another dark skin girl basically...

youre being weirdly charitable
but in any event
its no less problematic if hes saying[meaning] he just doesnt like dark black women
than if he just doesnt like black women

:scust:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You are right. I haven't seen a famous white man throw white women under the bus.

White dudes shyt on white women all the time. The thing is one white mans viewpoint is not going to void the other white men that praise them.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
:mjlol: Pay close attention to how a black man who as CLEAR AS day say he doesn't like black girls/dark skin for the world to see, makes music with anti black women lyrics vs. a black woman who simply just dates out, who DOESN'T make comments or songs that degrade black men.

• Dap
Reactions: Lea

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
They believe that blacks and Latinos and native Americans are the Israelites of the Bible and are not really African and that we were sold into slavery but Africans as punishment from God

They dress in weird clothes and are dumb hotep nikkas
I heard there are two groups of them moderates and extremists. I've been told the extremists make up a vocal minority.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
A lot of dark skin people get clowned for being dark. It's bad in our community. The question is....why do so many of you guys think stuff like that doesn't have a psychological effect? For the record, I don't see him as a c00n, he is just honest about something many folks in the community believe but only in a low key way. And a lot of it comes back to clowning dark skin. Believe cruel jokes don't hurt a person's psyche, brehs. We need to discuss this....

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It's not about being harassed. Nobody likes being harrassed. :mjlol:You are over complicating this b/c u have this holier than thou view of all nerds as victims who have been rejected and downtrodden. Ur unwilling to see the truth which is that a LOT of people who subscribe to that culture are raging a$$holes. I'm not even talking just about males either. They internalized their romantic failures and refused to work on their social issues or their shyness or lack of communication skills.
Instead they use unrealistic expectations in the opposite sex as a defense mechanism that covers deeper social issues. So now instead of the conversation being "maybe I should better myself or work on me" it becomes "none of these bytches/fukkery are worthy of me".:mjlol: And yes. They wear that choosiness as armor and an excuse for why they can't find anybody b/c it's easier to say "I'm single by choice" instead of saying "I'm single b/c the chicks/dudes I want don't want me and I don't think I should have to improve anything anyway, she/he should just want me for me...even tho I would NEVER accept the female/male version of myself.":mjlol:
Yet despite your claim, men are still not picky so your claim comes off as faulty

You say all of this yet even in real life and even on this forum men expose that we aren't picky everyday with our actions.

In real life if a man/nerd says he is single by choice especially when being a virgin then he will still get called a liar and told that he just cant get women and teased. Men are not looked at in a good way for being reserved by staying single like women are lol.

There was even a thread made on here asking how many women you had sex with. It didn't even ask how they looked. It simply asked if you had sex with any woman and those who didnt have sex with ANY woman in a year got clowned.

Various examples in real life and on this site showing that men aren't picky yet you ignore it to make your claim that nerds all of a sudden got high standards.

That improving themselves talk always leads to some superficial means like get muscles or get money. If a chick likes them as they are even if they aren't black you cant motivate them to ignore her and do all of that extra shyt to get another all while still being single and lonely and teased along the way.

Still of all men for you to claim, you say nerds have high standards.

You really don't know much about nerdy men.:mjlol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.