Kodak Black: "Keke Palmer straight but i dont really like black girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
So let's assume he's dead serious... what now?
Are black women going to boycott this clown?:usure:

If his ugly,wack ass woke up tomorrow to 3/4 of his social media followers gone...other c00ns would watch their mouths
But knowing black women.. y'all ain't gonna do shyt

"Oh he ain't talking about me" ass bytches

Yes he is and whether he's only saying this for attention or not...teach him a lesson

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
ohhh ahhh let's flip that on over for a second . .first to just eliminate your argument
you said you only needed one brehette and thus I've obliged you 24 wonderful minutes of a cac at a woman's march doing nothing but shytting on white women

And another one

And another one

and another one

and another one

\

well im don . . and another onee

oh shyt . . what's that another oneee

ohh this next one is great .. white old cac professor nye looking ass dude telling white women how they can step up and beat asian women he ends by telling white women to get on their knees and get to work :whew:

This is a false analogy.

White men, some of them at least, are going to asian women because they think feminism destroyed the PSYCHE of their women. Most of them still think white women are the most beautiful women on earth. They rarely say white women are physically ugly. Plus, they don't have the need to have mixed kids. Most of them wish they had white kids, even those married to asian women.

They don't have a dislike for white skin, this is one the reason they go the asian women, because they see them as the closest thing to white women.

To them, the asian woman is basically the white woman of the 50's.

Last edited:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Kodak don't want no "yankee" "black girl" afram...Sorry my afram(native born slave descendants) fam, we gotta realize all of these ethnic black folk have their own anti AA code/ language they abide by...:yeshrug:

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Nope even the criteria for women to be attractive to men is narrower than it is for men to be attractive to women.

If a man is physically unattractive there are several other avenues he can take. Gain wealth, a sense of humor, his personality all can compensate for looks.

If a woman is physically unattractive no amount of money in the world, education, or humor will compensate for looks with men.

Women take more aspects of a man into account as a viable mate, while men have a very limited amount of qualities they consider. Settling on a chick for a nut ain't what we're talking about. This isn't a bad thing. It's a biology thing.
It tends to mellow and even out with age.

Bullshyt. Females aren't more honorable than men in their "criteria".

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Getting close to the end times for sure.
c00ns and boys wearing leggings and skirts with colorful hair are making "music for the youth" now.
Beautiful "strong and successful" character bw primarily matched with super flawed wm on major tv shows.

It's deliberate. Idc what anyone says.
I agree with @Booksnrain
:scust:

Whoever keeps screaming how he's okay he's got a black child I look fwd to seeing you in alot of other threads explaining how xyz Twitter feminist doesn't really hate bm (contrary to the words out of their mouth) because they have a black child/ have fukked black men before
:childplease:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
c00ns and boys wearing leggings and skirts with colorful hair are making "music for the youth" now.
Beautiful "strong and successful" character bw primarily matched with super flawed wm on major tv shows.

I agree with @Booksnrain

Whoever keeps screaming how he's okay he's got a black child I look fwd to seeing you in alot of other threads explaining how xyz Twitter feminist doesn't really hate bm (contrary to the words out of their mouth) because they have a black child/ have fukked black men before

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kodak been a c00n...what's new?

Yep these new rap clowns say and do shyt for shock value more to keep their name getting mentions and social media popping.

But you got to do that when you ain't got talent which most these kats dont have.

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
How can you not prefer your own people?

I think . .
He don't like dark skin girla .. he ain't say he ain't don't like AA lol

Black girls don't mean all black . . Just the dark ones im assuming .. being that he is black himself there's a difference when we say we don't want a black bytch ..

He already black ion need another dark skin girl basically...

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I agree with @Booksnrain

^ THIS......ALL THIS.

I said during the obama administration that all this shyt in entertainment got turned up a thousand percent with the swirling and sell out shyt. It is to push back on any type of progress for the Black Family as a whole.

Give it 20 to 30 years. Kats gonna be making songs of how they hate black people and want to be white (think of uncle ruckas as a rapper/singer). Then it will be like DR or Brazil where folks gonna be like naw I aint black and talking about they got a name and ethnic category for every color of black folks. Not to mention culture vultures and transracials trying to steal anything of black culture that isn't tied down to the floor.

If america is going to hell in a handbasket they gonna try to use black folks as heat shields (like on the space shuttle on re-entry into earths atmosphere) as the country decends to the depths of hell.

Basically we are cannon fodder to these folks in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.