Kodak Black: "Keke Palmer straight but i dont really like black girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
It's not him, it's the trend amongst our youth that he represents.
As in not liking black women?

Both of my younger brothers are good looking dudes who could pull any race but just mainly prefer black.

Unless you just mean their actions and stupidity overall? Because then yes my brothers and some of the youth goes hand and hand with that.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You posted a guide. If you had any videos of other races of Men shytting on the women of their race the way black men do you wouldn't hesitate to show it, but you don't have any such videos because they don't do that so you can't produce something that never existed.
Its not a guide. Its a article that is talking about white mens preferring Asian women over their own with data to back it up.

It's like you didnt even read the article :mjlol:

Stop being dishonest. Men are waaaay pickier than ya'll pretend to be and just as obsessed with looks in women if not moreso. Just b/c you will fukk more indiscriminately doesn't mean u will choose and respect any chick romantically to be seen in public with. And the running joke about nerds is that part of the reason why they are still virgins is BECAUSE their expectations are unrealistic.
Fukking doesn't equal cuffing. That's where the whole elbows too pointy meme comes from. Some nerds are the choosiest of all, and not being able to find someone to satisfy this is what embitters some of them.
Men in general are very picky about who they will ultimately be with. To the extent that they will face rejection, learn a new language, fly to a foreign country to get the right one.
I'm not being dishonest.

Nerds get teased heavy for not having sex or being with any/barely much women.

Your statement is saying that nerds ignore women who likes them.

It's saying that nerds prefer to be teased and dissed than go with or even have sex with a woman who likes them. Like nerds hate the idea of having sex with a woman who likes them so they rather be harassed than have sex

That doesn't even make any sense nor does it sound right:mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Nope even the criteria for women to be attractive to men is narrower than it is for men to be attractive to women.

If a man is physically unattractive there are several other avenues he can take. Gain wealth, a sense of humor, his personality all can compensate for looks.

If a woman is physically unattractive no amount of money in the world, education, or humor will compensate for looks with men.

Women take more aspects of a man into account as a viable mate, while men have a very limited amount of qualities they consider. Settling on a chick for a nut ain't what we're talking about. This isn't a bad thing. It's a biology thing.
It tends to mellow and even out with age.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
As in not liking black women?

Both of my younger brothers are good looking dudes who could pull any race but just mainly prefer black.

Unless you just mean their actions and stupidity overall? Because then yes my brothers and some of the youth goes hand and hand with that.
Yes to the stupidity but also the anti-blk agenda. I honestly believe all these celebrities are hand chosen to represent this nonsense for a reason. For blk males in hip hop and blk females in Hollywood, it's literally a right of passage to shyt on ur own race or disassociate urself from them in ur relationships or ur craft, or both. I don't believe the uptick in c00ning from blk media is a coincidence.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Its not a guide. Its a article that is talking about white mens preferring Asian women over their own with data to back it up.

It's like you didnt even read the article :mjlol:

I'm not being dishonest.

Nerds get teased heavy for not having sex or being with any/barely much women.

Your statement is saying that nerds ignore women who likes them.

It's saying that nerds prefer to be teased and dissed than go with or even have sex with a woman who likes them. Like nerds hate the idea of having sex with a woman who likes them so they rather be harassed than have sex

That doesn't even make any sense nor does it sound right:mjlol:
It's not about being harassed. Nobody likes being harrassed. :mjlol:You are over complicating this b/c u have this holier than thou view of all nerds as victims who have been rejected and downtrodden. Ur unwilling to see the truth which is that a LOT of people who subscribe to that culture are raging a$$holes. I'm not even talking just about males either. They internalized their romantic failures and refused to work on their social issues or their shyness or lack of communication skills.
Instead they use unrealistic expectations in the opposite sex as a defense mechanism that covers deeper social issues. So now instead of the conversation being "maybe I should better myself or work on me" it becomes "none of these bytches/fukkery are worthy of me".:mjlol: And yes. They wear that choosiness as armor and an excuse for why they can't find anybody b/c it's easier to say "I'm single by choice" instead of saying "I'm single b/c the chicks/dudes I want don't want me and I don't think I should have to improve anything anyway, she/he should just want me for me...even tho I would NEVER accept the female/male version of myself.":mjlol:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You posted a guide. If you had any videos of other races of Men shytting on the women of their race the way black men do you wouldn't hesitate to show it, but you don't have any such videos because they don't do that so you can't produce something that never existed.

ohhh ahhh let's flip that on over for a second . .first to just eliminate your argument
you said you only needed one brehette and thus I've obliged you 24 wonderful minutes of a cac at a woman's march doing nothing but shytting on white women

And another one

And another one

and another one

and another one

\

well im don . . and another onee

oh shyt . . what's that another oneee

ohh this next one is great .. white old cac professor nye looking ass dude telling white women how they can step up and beat asian women he ends by telling white women to get on their knees and get to work :whew:

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
Wait, lemme get this straight....

You get a c00n pass as long as you have a black baby? :jbhmm:

So tommy sotomayor not a c00n because he has a full black daughter? :jbhmm:

And Kodak not a c00n even though he's shyt on black women multiple times in music and IG live because of his full black baby? :jbhmm:
"Ya baby black"
:lolbron:

DjBhaled

More chune for your headtop ehh
Daps
Nope even the criteria for women to be attractive to men is narrower than it is for men to be attractive to women.

If a man is physically unattractive there are several other avenues he can take. Gain wealth, a sense of humor, his personality all can compensate for looks.

If a woman is physically unattractive no amount of money in the world, education, or humor will compensate for looks with men.

Women take more aspects of a man into account as a viable mate, while men have a very limited amount of qualities they consider. Settling on a chick for a nut ain't what we're talking about. This isn't a bad thing. It's a biology thing.
It tends to mellow and even out with age.
Women want resources it's hardwired, men want attractive mates to build families with to make a purpose out of life. This is sadly why men are more talented and intelligent generally speaking and why women clutch on to the nikka who balling out before they'll fukk with boo boo from down the street. You are essentially saying something that goes on everyday and most people overlook it. But I have to disagree nowadays woman can overlook bad looks but as soon as they meet a nikka with money and looks you will get bushed this is why I don't connect with the average women because I realized dating is a game of transactions what have you done for me lately? I can't take people seriously so want to eat off my table but won't tryna put no food on it. nikkas who are picky are only picky because they'll rather beat their dikk than have to keep fukking mediocre looking hoes which is cool why do you have to force yourself to fukk those girls when you know that's not what you really want in pulling up from 40 on any bytch I want, but if I can't get her I will patiently build and stack bread

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I've heard this excuse used by "woe is me" nerdy blk dudes far more often along with many other justifications.
And I can get this mentality for both blk dudes and blk chicks, but in the public sphere, especially in our media, I have yet to see attractive or unattractive blk female celebrities do numbers saying they don't find dark blk men or blk men attractive. Even the Leslie Jones or Precious blk chicks that so many find unattractive aren't out there literally "expressing a lack of preference" for blk men, the way blk male celebrities seem keen on doing, from Kodak Black to Kanye West, to The Game, to Lil Wayne, to Kevin Hart, the list goes on.

Am i missing some black female celebrities that have legit come out against dark skinned black men in the same way? If i have, lemme know. :francis: Leslie Jones out there banning black men from her comedy shows like The Weekend?
The difference is bm would stop fukking with them if they did, BW are kodaks biggest demographic. They not going anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.