Not open for further replies.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
How does it pale in comparison?

Because racial self hatred is not as prevalent among White males as it is Black males...Not even close. Nobody is claiming there aren't White and Non-Black men who hold despairing views on their own women but, it's no stretch to say that the self hatred found in the Black male to female dynamic is on a whole notha level...It's epidemic levels breh.

Lea

Pro
Daps
You're actually being very disingenuous because you got that narrative you want to prove.
Whatever I'm being the fact remains I can name names and have mentioned YT videos you can go to right now and you can't. I have proven myself.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I am tired of having conversations about self hating black men and women. At this point, I don't care. Hopefully they pass that hatred to their kids and wash out their black lineage :manny: . That mentality is extremely self destructive. I personally don't get it. I like Dark, Brown and Light Skin. Attractive is attractive. I personally one dude(Nigerian) that's like that. He started off with that bullshyt, once he realized that I wasn't with that non sense, he stopped. Some comments of his "I don't want my kids to be dark"...nicca you dark!, tf? "I would sell my soul for a mix girl" :skip:. "Nigerian girls are bougie blah blah":patrice:. Yet all the Nigerian women I have met are very nice and educated. When we go out of course, he gets shut down all the time.

I personally dont get the hype with beckys, they age so damn fast and as they get older, their skin just wrinkly and terrible. Kodak Black is an embarrassment to Haitians. I think he is probably the best young rapper but dude is retarded.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
i think it plays a role

Let's keep it 100
0602-kodak-black-happy-instagram-2.jpg

You know damn well he was teased for being dark and ugly

Prolly for being Haitian too

It's he same thing with women...many dark skinned women get convinced they're ugly for whatever reasons (teasing, family, less attention, their own perceptions etc.) and then start expressing symptoms of self hate
But we don't have empathy for those chicks. We talk about how they were racist and colorstruck themselves or how they overlooked people that would have gotten with them. The list goes on.

But it's bigger than that anyway b/c it isn't just ugly blk male celebrities doing this. The big picture is it is trendy to hate on ur own race to attract whites.

Also think about the connections. When we hear young blk women complaining about colorism, there is a entire thread about how it's all in these girls heads and they are just complaining b/c they are ugly.

Now connect that to the sheer amount of young blk boys who consume Kodak's music. It's not just about somebody being teased getting back. Making blackness in a woman a bad thing is the "new" wave. It's 2017 paperbag test.:francis:
Whites using the insecure in our community to create realities. That's the scary part about all of this.
This isn't even a blk male bashing issue b/c while hip hop is the blk male c00ning sphere of choice, acting is the blk female c00ning sphere of choice. S/o to Scandal.
:francis:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
The real question is why would black women care if Kodak wants them?

All the men that love black women but people going fukking crazy over a rapper who iq level is probably equal to a fourth grader not wanting the sisters by playing his preference to a bigger scale on issues with black men in general?

Lea

Pro
Daps
I already posted proof

You just chose to ignore it
You posted a guide. If you had any videos of other races of Men shytting on the women of their race the way black men do you wouldn't hesitate to show it, but you don't have any such videos because they don't do that so you can't produce something that never existed.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

All the men that love black women but people going fukking crazy over a rapper who iq level is probably equal to a fourth grader not wanting the sisters by playing his preference to a bigger scale on issues with black men in general?

DING fukkING DONG I BEEN WAITING AND THAT'S THE PROBLEM NOBODY SEEMED TO HAVE CAUGHT ONTO . .

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You are describing the specific black women that he was talking about:dead:

You say that black male nerds are ignoring female nerds yet the issue with your statement is that men in general aren't picky enough to ignore much women. It's why men are called thirsty and why men get teased for being a virgin aka not having relations with any women.
Stop being dishonest. Men are waaaay pickier than ya'll pretend to be and just as obsessed with looks in women if not moreso. Just b/c you will fukk more indiscriminately doesn't mean u will choose and respect any chick romantically to be seen in public with. And the running joke about nerds is that part of the reason why they are still virgins is BECAUSE their expectations are unrealistic.
Fukking doesn't equal cuffing. That's where the whole elbows too pointy meme comes from. Some nerds are the choosiest of all, and not being able to find someone to satisfy this is what embitters some of them.
Men in general are very picky about who they will ultimately be with. To the extent that they will face rejection, learn a new language, fly to a foreign country to get the right one.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

It's not him, it's the trend amongst our youth that he represents.

DjBhaled

More chune for your headtop ehh
Daps
Stop being dishonest. Men are waaaay pickier than ya'll pretend to be and just as obsessed with looks in women if not moreso. Just b/c you will fukk more indiscriminately doesn't mean u will choose and respect any chick romantically to be seen in public with. And the running joke about nerds is that part of the reason why they are still virgins is BECAUSE their expectations are unrealistic.
Fukking doesn't equal cuffing. That's where the whole elbows too pointy meme comes from. Some nerds are the choosiest of all, and not being able to find someone to satisfy this is what embitters some of them.
Men in general are very picky about who they will ultimately be with. To the extent that they will face rejection, learn a new language, fly to a foreign country to get the right one.
Reaching

• Dap
Reactions: Dip
Status
Not open for further replies.