Kobe's Pitch To Dwight

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An all star big man who went to the finals without kobe just like shaq did and will go again in the future with a better team and teammates just like shaq did

Without kobe isolating him with his 32-41 shot attempts

He still did not win a championship. That is the point, it means fukk all if you go the finals but don't win. And shaq didn't actually win a championship until he was with kobe. Dwight is a worse version of shaq, and harden is a worse version of kobe. So we will see if they actually win a CHAMPIONSHIP.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
An all star big man who went to the finals without kobe just like shaq did and will go again in the future with a better team and teammates just like shaq did

32-41 shot attempts huh? :jayplease:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
32-41 shot attempts huh? :jayplease:

:rudy: you must of thought I was making this up

Los Angeles Lakers at Houston Rockets Box Score, December 4, 2012 | Basketball-Reference.com

31 shot attempts for kobe 9 for dwight

Los Angeles Lakers at Golden State Warriors Box Score, December 22, 2012 | Basketball-Reference.com

41 shot attempts for kobe 8 for dwight

Los Angeles Lakers at Atlanta Hawks Box Score, March 13, 2013 | Basketball-Reference.com

33 shot attempts for kobe 9 for dwight

That's 3 games where dwights combined fg attempts(26) Don't equal kobes total for ONE game.Why would dwight waste any more time in his career playing with this hog

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:rudy: you must of thought I was making this up

Los Angeles Lakers at Houston Rockets Box Score, December 4, 2012 | Basketball-Reference.com

31 shot attempts for kobe 9 for dwight

Los Angeles Lakers at Golden State Warriors Box Score, December 22, 2012 | Basketball-Reference.com

41 shot attempts for kobe 8 for dwight

Los Angeles Lakers at Atlanta Hawks Box Score, March 13, 2013 | Basketball-Reference.com

33 shot attempts for kobe 9 for dwight

That's 3 games where dwights combined fg attempts(26) Don't equal kobes total for ONE game.Why would dwight waste any more time in his career playing with this hog
You make it sound like he did that every game. :rudy:

Let's not talk about that month long stretch in the middle of the season where he averaged under 15 FGA for 15 games. :stopitslime:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I actually respect what Kobe said but that tact only really works with people of the like mind. I don't know if Howard can hear something like that. For some reason I do think dwight stays, more because he's scared of the backlash than really wanting to be a laker.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: There's 82 games in a season. Do you even know what a point guard is? Nash is a pretty good.

And FYI I watched just about every Laker game this year just to evaluate them. Firstrow, baby. :myman:

nikka you didn't watch shyt cause if you did you wouldn't be posting stupid shyt in this thread. Lakers started winning when Kobe played facillitator and Nash was off-ball, and you would know that if you actually watched the games.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And he got to the finals and lost to who? Exactly

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Dwight howard don't waste your time quoting me.You're on ignore bruh you a wakk ass poster

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you know what sabotage means? Ruined. That team wasn't a team in the playoffs. They were a joke.

They had been cured of the cancer they should have went on an epic run. L.A. would be comfortable amnestying Kobe and Dwight could've had his choice of teammates.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
They had been cured of the cancer they should have went on an epic run. L.A. would be comfortable amnestying Kobe and Dwight could've had his choice of teammates.

yep

But wow.....nothing happened:russ:

*someone give me that Hollow Da Don gif real quick :heh:*

King Poetic

R.I.P. GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Dwight is a 13 year-old and he doesn't want to be talk to like a 27 year-old.

lakers better called dwight and say look if u want to get a max contract with houston let us know so we can get lin and asik. at least get something in return if not the lakers can prepare for next year draft cause they not making the playoffs

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lakers better called dwight and say look if u want to get a max contract with houston let us know so we can get lin and asik. at least get something in return if not the lakers can prepare for next year draft cause they not making the playoffs

They barely made it last year with the same roster, so what it matter if he comes back or not? If Kobe's injured they still weak as hell on the wing. If kobe comes back healthy he still gonna have to log major minutes as they have no depth.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

I wouldn't wait. I would move him for Asik straight up and make a push for Oden as a backup :manny: Dwight's whole demeanor is b*tchmade, he doesn't have what it takes to be a legendary Laker. He's not a #1 option. Let him go, move on.