Daps
8uvcURz.jpg

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I actually respect what Kobe said but that tact only really works with people of the like mind. I don't know if Howard can hear something like that. For some reason I do think dwight stays, more because he's scared of the backlash than really wanting to be a laker.

I feel you..

Dwight is such a p*ssy and seein as how he fukked up the Orlando situation by lifting up his skirt no way in hell this dude has the balls to leave L.A..

:smugfavre:

I have hated Kobe for a long time but the dude is a warrior.. I respect the fact that he isn't one of these type of dudes to talk shyt behind your back.. He'll tell you to you're fukkin face..

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Kobe basically said if you come back you better be ready to learn from me and do it my way. No way Dwight comes back and honestly I think Kobe said that shyt with the intention of driving Dwight away.

Did the Lakers fire dantoni yet? If not then who cares what happens with them anyway.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
They had been cured of the cancer they should have went on an epic run. L.A. would be comfortable amnestying Kobe and Dwight could've had his choice of teammates.

:comeon: Breh, it was over at that point. No chemistry. No morale. No LEADERSHIP. That's "Kobe's team" as he told us.

This is real life not 2k13.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: Breh, it was over at that point. No chemistry. No morale. No LEADERSHIP. That's "Kobe's team" as he told us.

This is real life not 2k13.

So once you get cancer you die, even after it's removed. you just say fukk it i'm dead? That's not the mindset of a fighter or a winner. If Dwight felt that way, why not just inform L.A. he will not re-sign as long as Kobe is around. That would be the right and manly thing to go about this. Why pretend they have a chance when you already think it's a lost cause?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
So once you get cancer you die, even after it's removed. you just say fukk it i'm dead? That's not the mindset of a fighter or a winner. If Dwight felt that way, why not just inform L.A. he will not re-sign as long as Kobe is around. That would be the right and manly thing to go about this. Why pretend they have a chance when you already think it's a lost cause?

You're taking your analogy too serious. The Lakers are not a human being and Kobe is not really cancer.

Now if you can't understand a team having low morale, chemistry issues and a lack of leadership then you don't know human beings and you don't know sports. :yeshrug:

Again, let's be reality here. :comeon:

And btw, once a person has cancer removed they don't immediately bounce right back to 100% anyway so however you look at it your statements don't reflect real life.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're taking your analogy too serious. The Lakers are not a human being and Kobe is not really cancer.

Now if you can't understand a team having low morale, chemistry issues and a lack of leadership then you don't know human beings and you don't know sports. :yeshrug:

Again, let's be reality here. :comeon:

And btw, once a person has cancer removed they don't immediately bounce right back to 100% anyway so however you look at it your statements don't reflect real life.

The analogy is perfect you dumb fukk. If Dwight was already too dejected to bounce back even when he knew Kobe would be gone for a very long time. Then what makes him think he can recover knowing Kobe will be back sooner rather than later as we speak? If you can't play with Kobe, you can't play with Kobe. Accept it pass it on and move on. fukk the soap opera give me a reason to stay bullshyt. Leave or don't p*ssy. And if you do stay don't bytch and moan about Kobe.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All-Star big man who couldn't win a championship on his own just like shaq and dwight is nowhere near shaq level. We will see how many championships dwight will win when he is in houston, because at the end of the day. You are still judged by the amount of championships you have not finals appearances.

The dwight/harden combo is probably gonna end up like a broke ass Kobe/Shaq except with no championships.

your reasoning sucks..

dwight made it to the finals with no other top 10 level talent

healthy harden and role players>>>an old injured and still selfish kobe, a demoralized gasol, and a oft injured, and demoted nash

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your reasoning sucks..

dwight made it to the finals with no other top 10 level talent

healthy harden and role players>>>an old injured and still selfish kobe, a demoralized gasol, and a oft injured, and demoted nash

Dwight made it in the east with no other top 10 talent. He is in the west and has to go through teams like okc, spurs, gsw, memphis etc. And the spurs pretty much shut him down throwing, splitter, bonner and some other white dudes at him. As I said before it's not a lock that he will win championships or even make the finals with houston even if they do come together.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how when Dwight was coming to the Lakers all some people had to say was "He's got no post moves, his back is fukked up and he'll never be the same again"....

Now that there's a chance he's leaving the Lakers the complaints about his post game and back injury have suddenly disappeared again.... :beli:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
The analogy is perfect you dumb fukk. If Dwight was already too dejected to bounce back even when he knew Kobe would be gone for a very long time. Then what makes him think he can recover knowing Kobe will be back sooner rather than later as we speak? If you can't play with Kobe, you can't play with Kobe. Accept it pass it on and move on. fukk the soap opera give me a reason to stay bullshyt. Leave or don't p*ssy. And if you do stay don't bytch and moan about Kobe.

Oh I'm a dumb fukk? :umad:

Yet you're the one who thinks LAL is even an option. :mjhaha:

Just stop, b. Your analogy would be perfect if we were talking about robots and not human beings. You're being absolutely ridiculous. Kobe said the Lakers were his team. Well his team backed into the playoffs (thanks to Utah self destructing) and then got swept. That's the bottom line. So when someone asks Kobe what his team did this year, that's all he can say.

But it's obvious you're too emotionally wrapped up in this to think clearly. :yeshrug:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This story from the start was weird when the trade rumors first heated up in the lockout season and various media sources said Dwight didn't really wanna play with Kobe and Kobe wasn't going out of his way to really recruit Dwight to the Lakers back then. And I wish no bad luck on a team or especially a player but the Lakers deserve to suck for a while and Dwight deserves to go to Houston and go ringless. The Lakers coming off 3 straight Finals appearance and then losing in the first and second round in back to back years try to blow things up when I don't think that was the right move. Kobe Bynum and Pau was still a core that had title potential if they would have made some good bench moves and got a replacement for Ron Artest at small forward. They shouldn't have been so quick to blow things up at least in my eyes. Then Dwight decides to opt in before the trade deadline when he probably would have got to Brooklyn like he wanted. This has been one long soap opera and I am ready for it to be over. Cuz after this shyt Dwight shouldn't be able to say anything anymore about where he is playing.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh I'm a dumb fukk? :umad:

Yet you're the one who thinks LAL is even an option. :mjhaha:

Just stop, b. Your analogy would be perfect if we were talking about robots and not human beings. You're being absolutely ridiculous. Kobe said the Lakers were his team. Well his team backed into the playoffs (thanks to Utah self destructing) and then got swept. That's the bottom line. So when someone asks Kobe what his team did this year, that's all he can say.

But it's obvious you're too emotionally wrapped up in this to think clearly. :yeshrug:

His team made the playoffs by hook or by crook. They made it and didn't do shyt without him. So so much for him demoralizing them. LOL@u get a second chance at life and you not gonna seize it? You don't deserve a second chance. I don't want Howard on the Lakers, never did. But just like I shytted on LeBron for bullshytting with Cleveland, I'm shytting on Coward for BSing the Lakers.