Kobe's Pitch To Dwight

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
@Chris_Broussard

Sources close to Howard tell me Kobe's reported pitch in Tuesday's meeting about teaching D12 how to win will be a "complete turnoff" to D12

:pachaha:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Come on that nikka was going 3 quarters without shooting just to prove a point. Total body of work this year: snuck into the playoffs, quickly ousted. You can break it down all you want but that's the bottom line.

I'll admit I do be trolling Kobe stans a bit, but I only troll with absolute truth. I expected "Kobe's team" to be in the Finals this year but their self proclaimed leader failed to get it done.

Personally, IDK how yall defend it. I'd be pissed because that team actually coulda been special. :yeshrug:

Bottom line, you fakkits love to say how the team is better without Kobe. By that logic, they should have won the title. So why did they get swept without the five time champion?

brick james

John piffington
Daps
Bottom line, you fakkits love to say how the team is better without Kobe. By that logic, they should have won the title. So why did they get swept without the five time champion?

The only time the lakers beat the spurs during the whole 2012-2013 season including playoffs is when kobe wasn't playing. how does that make you feel friend :youngsabo:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only time the lakers beat the spurs during the whole 2012-2013 season including playoffs is when kobe wasn't playing. how does that make you feel friend :youngsabo:

Didn't the lakers get swept out of the playoffs by the spurs with no kobe and dwight leading the team? Are you an idiot?

brick james

John piffington
Daps
So what happened in the playoffs?:lupe: The Lakers swept them right?

you were trying to imply the lakers weren't better without kobe because they got swept. and i was saying that that comparison doesn't make sense because even with kobe they got swept in the regular season

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Kobe about to run another hall of fame big man outta town and we saw what happened last time he did that no titles for 5 years
mysmilie_4772.gif

Ball hoggin bean :ufdup:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dwight is gone.. Kobe made it all about himself yet again. Its a no win situation if he stays here in LA. If he resigns Laker fans will still shyt on him, Kobe will shyt on him, D'antoni will shyt on him, etc. Is it worth it? Howard's been to the finals before. He knows what it takes. Whether he wants to do it all over again is another story

Going to the finals does not equal winning a championship, sorry

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
[ame]https://twitter.com/Chris_Broussard/statuses/352833006400053248[/ame]

mcmahon-ear-o.gif

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe about to run another hall of fame big man outta town and we saw what happened last time he did that no titles for 5 years
mysmilie_4772.gif

Ball hoggin bean :ufdup:

All-Star big man who couldn't win a championship on his own just like shaq and dwight is nowhere near shaq level. We will see how many championships dwight will win when he is in houston, because at the end of the day. You are still judged by the amount of championships you have not finals appearances.

The dwight/harden combo is probably gonna end up like a broke ass Kobe/Shaq except with no championships.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If being challenged by one of the greats is "running you out of town", you probably shouldn't be there in the first place. Dwight doesn't want to learn and be challenged by anyone. I still remember the stories of Magic calling Kobe after the 08 finals. LeBron reaching out to all those legends after the 2010 embarrassment. Everyone needs guidance at some point and Kobe has a championship pedigree. Pau, Ariza, Lamar etc. played their best basketball with Kobe as the clear cut leader.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What some don't realize is that nobody has influence over Dwight. I think he needs to go wherever he can mae the most money. Fucc worrying about winning a ring. Dude has 5 baby mamas. Dude needs to be worrying about his bread for the next 18 yrs

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpxpHQ9ggUE&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpxpHQ9ggUE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
All-Star big man who couldn't win a championship on his own just like shaq and dwight is nowhere near shaq level. We will see how many championships dwight will win when he is in houston, because at the end of the day. You are still judged by the amount of championships you have not finals appearances.

The dwight/harden combo is probably gonna end up like a broke ass Kobe/Shaq except with no championships.

An all star big man who went to the finals without kobe just like shaq did and will go again in the future with a better team and teammates just like shaq did

Without kobe isolating him with his 32-41 shot attempts