Kobe's Pitch To Dwight

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
His team made the playoffs by hook or by crook. They made it and didn't do shyt without him. So so much for him demoralizing them. LOL@u get a second chance at life and you not gonna seize it? You don't deserve a second chance. I don't want Howard on the Lakers, never did. But just like I shytted on LeBron for bullshytting with Cleveland, I'm shytting on Coward for BSing the Lakers.

You obviously have no clue what words like "demoralized" mean.

You think rape victims jump up like :pachaha: the second their attacker pulls out?

:rudy:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You obviously have no clue what words like "demoralized" mean.

You think rape victims jump up like :pachaha: the second their attacker pulls out?

:rudy:

If you think Kobe raped Dwight, then Dwight's a bigger punk p*ssy than I imagined. Then how's he gonna recover even in a new situation if he never addresses what happened and possibly face his attacker?

You are one stupid fukker.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
His team made the playoffs by hook or by crook. They made it and didn't do shyt without him. So so much for him demoralizing them. LOL@u get a second chance at life and you not gonna seize it? You don't deserve a second chance. I don't want Howard on the Lakers, never did. But just like I shytted on LeBron for bullshytting with Cleveland, I'm shytting on Coward for BSing the Lakers.

That quote is very appropriate given how crooked the officiating got toward the end when the Lakers were in danger of not making it.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Kobe basically telling him "if you wanna be a real nikka sign with the Lakers. If not, step the fukk off."
:ehh:

not a Kobe/Lakers fan but he's right: Dwight is a bytch and can't handle the pressure of being a Laker. He'll go to Houston where winning one playoff series a year is good enough.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
If you think Kobe raped Dwight, then Dwight's a bigger punk p*ssy than I imagined. Then how's he gonna recover even in a new situation if he never addresses what happened and possibly face his attacker?

You are one stupid fukker.

:snoop:

Yes. Kobe literally raped Dwight. He bent him over and inserted his penis into his anus without consent.

:why: :mindblown: :dahell:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Yes. Kobe literally raped Dwight. He bent him over and inserted his penis into his anus without consent.

:why: :mindblown: :dahell:

Like I said if you think Kobe raped Dwight. Imposed his will on him and made him lose his smile, then Dwight is a bigger bytch than I could even imagine. LOL@Kobe raping Dwight.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:russ: at the turn this thread has made in like the last 10 posts

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a bytch too. Look at how picky you are. I said "bigger" bytch. :to:

nikka STFU. Both yall nigaas is bytches. :umad:

Ole literal ass. FOH.

Oh, here comes the little characters time for me to leave the thread. Nothing worse than a bytch nikka who can't use real words to form an argument.

I see why you don't like Kobe, you and Dwight are two feeble minded fools who can't express themselves properly so they hide behide silly shyt. Ole look at me ass nikka.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

So basically, Kobe said to Dwight like "Let me teach u how to be a man".

Kobe is Kobe, he said it the right way instead of kissing his butt

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Kobe told that nikka like listen, you ain't gon be shyt without the lakers. If you wanna know how to win titles then fukk with a nikka like me.