Kobe's Pitch To Dwight

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nash can say that though. You're not allowed to say it about yourself. And if you do, you damn sure better lead em somewhere.

Except that Kobe gave his reason for saying that during the same interview. It's just that people like to cherry pick the quote and make it out to be something it's not.

They asked him the "Who's team is it" question, and Kobe gave the answer he did so that they wouldn't keep bringing up the question throughout the entire season, he was trying to dead that shyt before it started. Like I said the ONLY person who gave a different answer was Dwight.

That's just the media twisting shyt for the sake of attention. They did the same thing two Dwight where he gave an interview and was talking about how his teams in Orlando were underdogs made up of a bunch of people that nobody wanted an that got turned into him trashing his teammates. The person who was interviewing Dwight even came forward and said people were twisting his words but they just ran with it.

Some of these reporters in the media are scum.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
LeBron James and Kobe Bryant are the ONLY 2 players in the NBA who finished in the Top 5 in the NBA in points scored and also finished Top 20 in total assists.

:ufdup:

:childplease: That's a struggle comparison. LeBron did it shooting over 10 percentage points better from the floor and Kobe was passing for selfish reasons. That's like giving charity simply for the write-offs.

Besides, one guy led his team to a chip, the other guy's team was the laughing stock of the league. :heh:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Except that Kobe gave his reason for saying that during the same interview. It's just that people like to cherry pick the quote and make it out to be something it's not.

They asked him the "Who's team is it" question, and Kobe gave the answer he did so that they wouldn't keep bringing up the question throughout the entire season, he was trying to dead that shyt before it started. Like I said the ONLY person who gave a different answer was Dwight.

That's just the media twisting shyt for the sake of attention. They did the same thing two Dwight where he gave an interview and was talking about how his teams in Orlando were underdogs made up of a bunch of people that nobody wanted an that got turned into him trashing his teammates. The person who was interviewing Dwight even came forward and said people were twisting his words but they just ran with it.

Some of these reporters in the media are scum.

Kobe's answer shoulda been: :childplease:

For him to say what shoulda been obvious tells me he was trying to convince himself more than anything. :mjpls:

Or he took the bait and the reporter made an ass of him. :mjhaha:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe's answer shoulda been: :childplease:

For him to say what shoulda been obvious tells me he was trying to convince himself more than anything. :mjpls:

Or he took the bait and the reporter made an ass of him. :mjhaha:

That pretty much is what he did. The FIRST thing he said was "That's a silly question".

People also gloss over the fact that he gave the rest of his team props in the same interview.

But I guess you would of actually had to have seen the interview to know that. :ld:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
That pretty much is what he did. The FIRST thing he said was "That's a silly question".

People also gloss over the fact that he gave the rest of his team props in the same interview.

But I guess you would of actually had to have seen the interview to know that. :ld:

We ain't watchin no Kobe interviews round hur. :pacspit:

Just gimme a synopsis and we'll spin it to make him look bad. :manny:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: That's a struggle comparison. LeBron did it shooting over 10 percentage points better from the floor and Kobe was passing for selfish reasons. That's like giving charity simply for the write-offs.

Besides, one guy led his team to a chip, the other guy's team was the laughing stock of the league. :heh:

Who was laughing at Kobe besides the usual haters. Howard and management were getting roasted most of the year.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why didn't Kobe let Nash facilitate the offense?

Missed this earlier....

They tried letting Nash run the offense. Team's just started doubling Nash as soon as he touched the ball so he had to give it up.

Biggest lie some of yall keep pushing is that Kobe turned Nash into a spot up shooter. Nash averaged 7 assists last season, nobody does that as a spot up shooter.

Nash and Kobe took turns running the teams offense. Kobe played facilitator more than usual while Nash played off the ball more than usual.

The "Kobe should have done ___" argument is stupid anyway considering he did damn near everything that was asked of him this season. He played off the ball, he was a facilitator, he pulled down rebounds when needed, he guarded the fast PG's when asked.

Only thing you can criticism Kobe for last season was his off the ball defense. He straight up ignored the man he was supposed to be guarding for 98% of the season.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe should have just said "just leave man, I got this"

That's what he's basically been saying. Whether he's trying to trick Dwight into staying by making him think he's "spiting" Kobe or he really don't want him there.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Missed this earlier....

They tried letting Nash run the offense. Team's just started doubling Nash as soon as he touched the ball so he had to give it up.

Biggest lie some of yall keep pushing is that Kobe turned Nash into a spot up shooter. Nash averaged 7 assists last season, nobody does that as a spot up shooter.

Nash and Kobe took turns running the teams offense. Kobe played facilitator more than usual while Nash played off the ball more than usual.

The "Kobe should have done ___" argument is stupid anyway considering he did damn near everything that was asked of him this season. He played off the ball, he was a facilitator, he pulled down rebounds when needed, he guarded the fast PG's when asked.

Only thing you can criticism Kobe for last season was his off the ball defense. He straight up ignored the man he was supposed to be guarding for 98% of the season.

Well defense is pretty damn important, don't you think? Ya know, being half the game and all. :skip: