Kobe's Pitch To Dwight

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Dwight doesn't want the pressure of having to perform at a championship level. He wants to joke and play and make babies. That nikkas going to houston.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why didn't he make this pitch to him during the season? If he had shown him all these things during the year, maybe Dwight wouldn't be thinking about leaving :manny:

This. Im reading some of the responses here and Im seriously starting to wonder if many people here realize that Kobe and Dwight have ALREADY had a year together.

If you ask me, Dwight was learning more about winning from Jameer Nelson :manny:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
This. Im reading some of the responses here and Im seriously starting to wonder if many people here realize that Kobe and Dwight have ALREADY had a year together.

If you ask me, Dwight was learning more about winning from Jameer Nelson :manny:

Kobe sabotaged that team. His team, as he took the time out to tell us before the season. Well Kobe, your team looked :flabbynsick: all year, snuck into the playoffs and got swept. Congratulations, nikka. :aicmon:

Leading the league in shot attempts while playing alongside 3 other all stars is disgraceful. And playing no D while doing it is even more despicable.

Why didn't Kobe let Nash facilitate the offense? Then Kobe could focused on D like he did for like 3 games but do it the whole year. He was putting pressure on PG's and doing a damn good job but that was only like twice. :heh:

nikka shoulda been locking down PG's, taking that defensive pressure off Nash, let Nash get everybody involved and happy, then if Kobe wants to jack up shots in crunch time, do that. No reason for that nikka to shoot so got damn much.

He is without a doubt the #1 reason the Lakers were so shytty last year.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe sabotaged that team. His team, as he took the time out to tell us before the season.

:stopitslime:

Those reporters starting asking EVERYBODY on the team that question the moment they all showed up to training camp. People try and act like Kobe just came out and had a press conference and said that shyt. They asked ALL of them separately that same question and the only person who gave a different answer was Dwight.

Nobody likes to bring up the fact that NASH was the first person they asked and he said it was Kobe's team because he had been there the longest and was the most accomplished.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I respect Kobe for keeping it 100% and not bending over for that dweeb (that word fits him so perfectly). That said Kobe, like most all-time great athletes, doesn't know shyt about how it's done.

Bruh

How phony would it sound if Kobe told Dwight what he wanted to hear? It wouldn't have sounded believable at all and it would have done more damage than good

Kobe lamumba can't help but spit that real

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
:stopitslime:

Those reporters starting asking EVERYBODY on the team that question the moment they all showed up to training camp. People try and act like Kobe just came out and had a press conference and said that shyt. They asked ALL of them separately that same question and the only person who gave a different answer was Dwight.

Nobody likes to bring up the fact that NASH was the first person they asked and he said it was Kobe's team because he had been there the longest and was the most accomplished.

Nash can say that though. You're not allowed to say it about yourself. And if you do, you damn sure better lead em somewhere.

To quote Game of Thrones: Any man who has to say "I am the King" is no king at all.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I respect Kobe for keeping it 100% and not bending over for that dweeb (that word fits him so perfectly). That said Kobe, like most all-time great athletes, doesn't know shyt about how it's done.

One thing I gotta say though. Every Laker outside of Kareem has had said something about older Lakers sitting them down and teaching them how to win.

Jerry West pretty much gave every incoming superstar a "I'm gonna show you how to be great and if you don't live up to this standard you aint shyt" speech. Which is funny considering how many times Jerry West lost in the finals.

So it's not like Kobe was telling Dwight anything he had heard himself from other greats.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Dwight is gone.. Kobe made it all about himself yet again. Its a no win situation if he stays here in LA. If he resigns Laker fans will still shyt on him, Kobe will shyt on him, D'antoni will shyt on him, etc. Is it worth it? Howard's been to the finals before. He knows what it takes. Whether he wants to do it all over again is another story

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Kobe sabotaged that team. His team, as he took the time out to tell us before the season. Well Kobe, your team looked :flabbynsick: all year, snuck into the playoffs and got swept. Congratulations, nikka. :aicmon:

Leading the league in shot attempts while playing alongside 3 other all stars is disgraceful. And playing no D while doing it is even more despicable.

Why didn't Kobe let Nash facilitate the offense?
Then Kobe could focused on D like he did for like 3 games but do it the whole year. He was putting pressure on PG's and doing a damn good job but that was only like twice. :heh:

nikka shoulda been locking down PG's, taking that defensive pressure off Nash, let Nash get everybody involved and happy, then if Kobe wants to jack up shots in crunch time, do that. No reason for that nikka to shoot so got damn much.

He is without a doubt the #1 reason the Lakers were so shytty last year.

LeBron James and Kobe Bryant are the ONLY 2 players in the NBA who finished in the Top 5 in the NBA in points scored and also finished Top 20 in total assists.

:ufdup: