Kobe's Pitch To Dwight

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You mean the Lakers won those rings don't you?:youngsabo: Was he even the main leader of either of those teams? We all know Phil Jackson was the ultimate leader and I thin that Fish was probably the main leader amongst the players. Kobe leads on some "watch me do me" type shyt. That's not even a diss, they can't be all be like :mjpls: and :troll:

Nice trolling, but all jokes aside Kobe's dedication to GOAT franchise success, work ethic, and ambition to be the best was part of what had them beefin. Shaq felt like Kobe was in no position to tell him anything, while Kobe was simply saying take your job more seriously if your such a leader. Ask anyone that's a Laker fan and they'll tell you Kobe was right unless they a Shaq stan or something.

Kobe didn't become a vocal leader til he was on his own and became Psycho Bean the shooting gawd(pbuh) he led by example when Shaq was on the team cuz far too many times Shaq's ego allowed him to rest on his laurels rather than work to get better and stay better which Kobe did and still continues to do. Kobe said some real shyt to dwight but I highly doubt he heard him. :ehh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Lakers won't win 40 games next year :laff:

And if we dont:

We sneak into the top 5 of the NBA draft through the Draft Lottery.
Acquire either Andrew Wiggins, Julius Randle, Jabari Parker, Andrew Harrison, or Aaron Gordon
Have enough money under the salary cap to sign 2 Superstars
Plus we still have Kobe Bryant

Lakers come back in 2014 season with Kobe, Julius Randle, 2 Prime Superstars, and Steve Nash:blessed:

You better hope we make the playoffs this upcoming season:shaq:

#LWO

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Kobe just turned dho from a boy into a man. He's staying. Next Laker 3 peat is set in motion.

:jawalrus:

"You have to learn how it's done," Bryant told Howard.

Howard has retreated to Colorado for a few days.

:mjpls:

pgdead.png

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
Quote:
"You have to learn how it's done," Bryant told Howard.
Quote:
Howard has retreated to Colorado for a few days.

:whoo:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Who else but the second most successful superstar in the last 30 years of pro sports to teach someone how to win

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He don't need to learn he just need to go to a new team and find his Kobe like shaq did...

mysmilie_183.gif

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I respect Kobe for keeping it 100% and not bending over for that dweeb (that word fits him so perfectly). That said Kobe, like most all-time great athletes, doesn't know shyt about how it's done.