Kobe's Pitch To Dwight

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Sounds just like some shyt he'd say, Kobe been bout it. My nikka was out here showing Shaq how to train and commit yourself like a leader and champion, so :wtf: bout to make anyone think dwight will even comprehend those words. He's not even a player of that caliber.

Having d-hoe made me miss Shaq a lot this past year. He might of been a dikkhead for no reason other than his ego but when he was a Laker he represented. Him and Kobe were an all time great duo, d-hoe couldn't be either one of those nikkaz. :shaq2:

When he won 2 rings without the so-called leader of the first 3. :troll2:
You mean the Lakers won those rings don't you?:youngsabo: Was he even the main leader of either of those teams? We all know Phil Jackson was the ultimate leader and I thin that Fish was probably the main leader amongst the players. Kobe leads on some "watch me do me" type shyt. That's not even a diss, they can't be all be like :mjpls: and :troll:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Lakers won't win 40 games next year :laff:

Can't wait to see that Lakers over/under

birdman-rubbing-hands.gif

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
great speech by kobe, if dwight stays credit goes to kobe

if he said anything else it woulda came off as fake. kobe kept it real, if dwights real he'll respect it and stay.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
What some don't realize is that nobody has influence over Dwight. I think he needs to go wherever he can mae the most money. Fucc worrying about winning a ring. Dude has 5 baby mamas. Dude needs to be worrying about his bread for the next 18 yrs

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Dwight doesn't want what Kobe is offering. He doesn't want to be a multiple champion, he wants to be comfortable, free to act any way, and the face of a franchise and he can't be that if he's a Laker. His personality is not the same pedigree as Kobe and Lebron, those guys BELIEVE they will be greater than they are, they expect to win at any cost, they have a certain drive for greatness. Dwight is content at a certain high level and nothing beyond.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Jim Buss and Mitch Kupchak's reactions : :wtf: :what: :mindblown: :snoop:

:heh: :laff: :salute:
:russ:

Delusional Kobe. People rightfully shytting on Dwight cuz he's punk. But folks keep ignoring the fact that Kobe aint leading that team to shyt. His best chance at a title is not this current Lakers team. He's just THEIR best chance.

Media think Dwight deserves to be "punished" by sticking with the Lakers, and magically dragging them to a championship. Same bullshyt they tried to give LeBron. Theyre setting him up and I hope he doesn't fall for it....