Kobe's Pitch To Dwight

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I've been asking why the Lakers got swept since Kobe wasn't on there "to fukk up team chemistry and shot jack". All I get is a barrage of excuses though.

Haters don't operate on logic b. Sh*t is anathema to them nikkas, like :huhldup: naw nikka, no logic around these parts. Nikka a 5x champion in 2 eras but he's the problem, not the two guys who were likely to go ringless :heh:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
How many times did kobe get past the 1st round after shaq left? Without pau a guy who went to multiple finals couldn't get out the 1st round and had a 125-123 record

Kobe can show us how to be a champion and the winning ways just like he from 04-07 if dwight leaves.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
How many times did kobe get past the 1st round after shaq left? Without pau a guy who went to multiple finals couldn't get out the 1st round and had a 125-123 record

Kobe can show us how to be a champion and the winning ways just like he from 04-07 if dwight leaves.

It's a miracle he even made the playoffs with that roster :wow: The West at any given time in Kobe's era had 4-6 teams who could win the championship. That's why Amare and Melo went to the East, they couldn't handle the night in night out competition on that level.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
:mindblown:

That nikka was just on Instagram making videos saying "What up its ya boy King James"

Yall nikkas taking shyt too seriously. He's called King because his last name is James. That's how he got the name, not "because he was the best."

If his last name was Johnson, no one would call him King.

Damn I can't stand when shyt gets so far off topic that nobody even remembers the original point anyway. :snoop:

BayArea Breez

GOAT Defensive Raider
Daps
That's 1 helluva a sales pitch lol

I'm curious to know who HE credits for his multiple championship rings? Shaq or Phil?

nonetheless, Kobe is that dude

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels

:mindblown: that's your path huh? Thats your knight in shining armor, pau gasol???Well then...riddle me this. How many playoff wins does Pau have without Kobe in the lineup?:pachaha:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Pau Gasol with 0 playoff wins outside a Laker uni? That Pau Gasol?
Yup that Pau. Kobe didn't teach him shyt otherwise they would still be elite. He just joined a better team with a better coach and suddenly started making trips to the finals. The Lakers are not the better team anymore.

Same folks who started crying about "Lebron makes his teammates better" are trying to sell "Kobe can teach you how to win". Pure quackery...

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
2vj1rm8.jpg

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yup that Pau. Kobe didn't teach him shyt otherwise they would still be elite. He just joined a better team with a better coach and suddenly started making trips to the finals. The Lakers are not the better team anymore.

Same folks who started crying about "Lebron makes his teammates better" are trying to sell "Kobe can teach you how to win". Pure quackery...
That was a terrible sales pitch by Kobe. He should've just stayed home. Let Mitch talk to his azz.