Kobe said stop with the comparisons and just enjoy the greatness

McPiff

#goat
Daps
LE3-6 MAFIA IN 5-4-3-2......

:skip:

Cac humor is the wave

We just going to pretend Bron ain't have Shaq, Mo Williams who was an All Star that year and Antwan Jamison who was an All Star the year before? :beli:

Shaq + Mo Williams + Antwan Jamison + Ilgauskas >>>>>>> Gasol + Artest

Kobe averaged 28 8 4, Gasol Averaged 18 11 4. You tell me who was the real MVP? And Gasol shot 35% in the game 7 yall keep trying to pretend he carried, nobody shot well that game. Bron stans stay trying to rewrite history :scust:

Did this fakkit just named Shaq as a great teammate for LeBron ?

You weirdos are something else, stan wars is for fakkits.

Kobe and Bron are both top 7 players at worse.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Cac humor is the wave

SHAQ WAS AN ALLSTAR THE YEAR BEFORE HE GOT ON THE CAVS N BRON ASKED HIM TO STAND IN THE CORNER N SHOOT THREES

:mjlol:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
BECAUSE U LACK FAITH IN LEBRON

IF MJ OR KOBE WAS ON THE CAVS INSTEAD OF LEBRON, MY MONEY WOULD BE ON CLEVELAND
I have no faith in no man. I pick the better team everytime. If Kobe was on the Cavs I would feel the same way. MJ is the only player who I would believe it's possible otherwise.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I have no faith in no man. I pick the better team everytime. If Kobe was on the Cavs I would feel the same way. MJ is the only player who I would believe it's possible otherwise.

WELL AT LEAST U DONT THINK LEBRON IS GOAT, ILL GIVE U THAT

BUT U BETTER BELIEVE KOBE IS NOT GOING TO 7 AGAINST OLADIPOS PACERS AND CELTICS MISSING THEIR 2 BEST PLAYERS

Last edited:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
WELL AT LEAST U DONT THINK LEBRON IS GOAT, ILL GIVE U THAT

BUT U BETTER BELIEVE KOBE IS NOT GOING TO 7 AGAINST OLADIPOS PAVERS AND CELTICS MISSING THEIR 2 BEST PLAYERS
Kobe is going to go as far as his team takes him just like any other player. Kobe got knocked out of the playoffs many times because he didn't have a strong enough team so stop acting like he couldn't get eliminated when he has many of times. He was up 3-1 on the Suns and lost so just hush nikka.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kobe is going to go as far as his team takes him just like any other player. Kobe got knocked out of the playoffs many times because he didn't have a strong enough team so stop acting like he couldn't get eliminated when he has many of times. He was up 3-1 on the Suns and lost so just hush nikka.

SUNS WERE A TRUE CONTENDER AND LAKERS WAS WAYYYY WORSE THAN WHAT BRONS WORKING WIT NOW

SO IF THAT SUNS SERIES WAS ANY INDICATION, KOBE WITH FAR LESS WOULDA SWEPT PACERS AND CELTICS LOL

Last edited:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
SUNS WERE A TRUE CONTENDER AND LAKERS WAS WAYYYY WORSE THAN WHAT BRONS WORKING WIT NOW

SO IF THAT SUNS SERIES WAS ANY IDICATION, KOBE WITH FAR LESS WOULDA SWEPT PACERS AND CELTICS LOL
Stop it breh, you are definitely a dedicated stan though. You'll say anything to prop up Kobe lol. Your whole time on here is spent giving hypothetical arguments that can't be proven and only are based on opinion. At the end of the day Kobe Bryant had Shaq and the GOAT coach Phil Jackson. Kobe Bryant had plenty of help.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Stop it breh, you are definitely a dedicated stan though. You'll say anything to prop up Kobe lol. Your whole time on here is spent giving hypothetical arguments that can't be proven and only are based on opinion. At the end of the day Kobe Bryant had Shaq and the GOAT coach Phil Jackson. Kobe Bryant had plenty of help.

EVERYTHING I SAY IS EITHER FACT OR 100% PROBABLE

KOBE DEF HAD GREAT HELP IN THE FIRST THREEPEAT - BUT THE BACK TO BACK TITLES HE WON WIT PAU AS SECOND FIDDLE WAS FAR MORE IMPRESSIVE THAN ANY CAST LEBRON EVER WON WIT

IF LEBRON WINS WIT THIS CAST, ILL PUT HIM UP THERE....BUT I DONT HAVE FAITH IN THAT

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Why do people keep saying Pau deserved the FMVP for 2010? Just because Kobe shot a low percentage in Game7? Even LeBron has had finals where he's shot below average from the field. Hell, in 2013 he shot 45%. Does that mean the FMVP should've gone to Wade? I need to check Pau's 2010 Finals stats.

:patrice:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Why do people keep saying Pau deserved the FMVP for 2010? Just because Kobe shot a low percentage in Game7? Even LeBron has had finals where he's shot below average from the field. Hell, in 2013 he shot 45%. Does that mean the FMVP should've gone to Wade? I need to check Pau's 2010 Finals stats.

Kobe went 29 & 8
Pau went 19 & 12

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Kyrie was better than Bron? :laff: Wade, Bosh were HOFers but you wanna say Ray Allen? :sas1:

Ray was so old that they wanted to trade him every chance they had. :dead:

Pau Gasol was the best player in the Finals and the playoffs. He was clutch and barely missed shots. He played perfect. EVerybody said he was robbed when they gave Kobe MVP. Kobe could never take this CLE team to the finals.

Kobe was even in the media crying about better coaches. :dead:

Bron gave Lue a ring. Lue, who was known for being AI's doormat. No coaching experience. He took Mike Brown to the finals several times. Mike Brown went to LA and Kobe whined on the radio until he got fired :dead:

Don't play that game. It's dirty.
Ray was regarded as the greatest shooter of all time at the time, and Miami recruited him to just hit open 3's. That's a HUGE upgrade. He changed the offense and took them to another level because his presence added another dimension to the space and pace offense. No matter how old ray was, he was recruited to be a shooter and his addition gave Miami an even greater competitive advantage over other teams.

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
Cac humor is the wave

Yes nikka. Shaq averaged 18 n 9 and was an All Star doing shyt like this the year before he signed with Bron, but I guess he magically became complete trash as soon as he teamed up with Lebron. fukk Shaq though: Kevin Love, Chris Bosh, and Gasol career averages are all around 18 n 10 with Gasol having the worst numbers of the 3. Gasol put up 18 n 11 his best year with Kobe; Kevin Love and Bosh were putting that up that as fukking 3rd options to Lehelpess and his other 1st ballot HoF teammate at the time. Yet let Bron stans tell it, Love and Bosh were just bums that LeGOAT dragged to a 3-5 finals record while Gasol was this historically great PF that carried Kobe on his back to 2 rings. :martin:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

LOL DONT EVEN BOTHER CHECKING

PAU AVERAGED 18 PPG TO KOBES 29 PPG

BUT LET THESE BRON GROUPIES TELL IT THO SMH