#LWO
3-6 lebron can’t wait . Pathetic lebron record bout to get more pathetic :russ:

Kobe is a winner . Lebron is allergic to winning

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Lebron looked like the youngest star out there last night. I seen that man go coast to coast last night and get behind the defense for a and-1.

I don’t want to watch GSW and Cleveland again but I’m enjoying every minute of Lebron. I felt it when Iverson and kobe retired. That competitive drive and motor and disregard for the media’s gratitude. I look at Iverson career mixes on YouTube everyday... I miss watching that dude play so much. Kobe was that guy I loved to root against(never hated him like y’all hate Lebron) out of respect for. Once I realize the gap between kobe and tmac I instantly became a bigger fan of kobe. I get irritated when these one fans start to try praise tmac now..:francis:. it feels like they mocking me.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I'm tired of this shyt.

Sidekick, main guy, I don't give a fukk. Lakers don't win any of those 1st 3 titles without Kobe or Shaq.

What Kobe tweeted was 100% real, but some of you clowns are still in your feelings.

Man, I'm glad I'm not gay, because if I caught any of y'all nikkaz in a dark alley on a cool fall evening........

Know what, nevermind

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I'm tired of this shyt.

Sidekick, main guy, I don't give a fukk. Lakers don't win any of those 1st 3 titles without Kobe or Shaq.

What Kobe tweeted was 100% real, but some of you clowns are still in your feelings.

Man, I'm glad I'm not gay, because if I caught any of y'all nikkaz in a dark alley on a cool fall evening........

Know what, nevermind

:dead:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Fast forward in 2 weeks

• Cavs just got smoked in the finals by their FIRST elite team they faced the last month+
  • Lebron throws at least 1 or 2 teammates under the bus (JR? Korver? Love?...)
  • Lebron is taking his talents to Philly? (you know hes staying in the shytty east... got to keep that Finals streak going)

Why not go to a western conference team? Oh cause your ass ain't skating to the conference finals out there. If you are stanning for bron you better stan for his GM/Player status because lets not front, he DESTROYS any team he is on, carrys them yes, then leaves them, and leaves behind a team he set back 10+ years due to shytty trade requests (and firings) just to leave them. He will do it againt his year and you have a team of what? Love, Clarkson, JR, TT, Lance? :heh::heh::heh::heh:

Lebron is GREAT, but these lebron stans are insane these days

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Kobes proven he only needs 1 other all-star to win, bron needs 2 other All-stars to get out of weak eastern conference.

If GS wins tonight 3-6 bron haters gonna be ready ready to tear the club up :mjgrin:
You have a child like understanding of the game as do most kobe fanboys. It’s not about how many arbitrary awards that players win it’s about what they do on the court. The lakers won a game 7 in the finals with love going 6/24. Doesn’t matter how many guys on that team made the all star squad, they clearly had enough talent to pick up the slack for kobe when it mattered most.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He's right!! This is the ugly side of stanning where people feel the need to bring down the other to make the person they stan sound like they're better

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You have a child like understanding of the game as do most kobe fanboys. It’s not about how many arbitrary awards that players win it’s about what they do on the court. The lakers won a game 7 in the finals with love going 6/24. Doesn’t matter how many guys on that team made the all star squad, they clearly had enough talent to pick up the slack for kobe when it mattered most.
:mjlol:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Fast forward in 2 weeks

• Cavs just got smoked in the finals by their FIRST elite team they faced the last month+
  • Lebron throws at least 1 or 2 teammates under the bus (JR? Korver? Love?...)
  • Lebron is taking his talents to Philly? (you know hes staying in the shytty east... got to keep that Finals streak going)

Why not go to a western conference team? Oh cause your ass ain't skating to the conference finals out there. If you are stanning for bron you better stan for his GM/Player status because lets not front, he DESTROYS any team he is on, carrys them yes, then leaves them, and leaves behind a team he set back 10+ years due to shytty trade requests (and firings) just to leave them. He will do it againt his year and you have a team of what? Love, Clarkson, JR, TT, Lance? :heh::heh::heh::heh:

Lebron is GREAT, but these lebron stans are insane these days
If he went west he would have better teammate too though, right?
Bron in New Orleans
Bron in Portland
Bron in Minnesota

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If he went west he would have better teammate too though, right?
Bron in New Orleans
Bron in Portland
Bron in Minnesota

Go ahead play houston, gsw (health) sas, okc, lac teams on a more regular basis, then in the playoffs with better team mates

rather then playing the nets, knicks, bulls, magic, atl...

These teams in the east would get eaten alive in the west including the top 3 (tor, bos, philly)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
YES

KOBE BEAT A CELTICS TEAM BETTER THAN THE WARRIORS WITH PAU GASOL AS A SECOND OPTION

This team is trying to make it for the 4th straight year in a row. The Celtics never even made it twice in a row. You saw what happened to the Lakers on their 4th year