Kobe said stop with the comparisons and just enjoy the greatness

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah he had a decent series after missing most of the playoffs against a Celtics team flat out better than the Thunder. Your point? The way you bytch ass Kobe Stans tell it Bosh was a prime Shaq. When actuality he was Lamar Odom with worse defense

He averaged 19 points for the series nikka. fukk what he did one game with 10 rebounds. What was LeBron's numbers compared to these healthy prime nikkas

I'm just telling you what everyone else knows. LeBron's better than Kobe and has been since 07.

Only his mentally ill stans have Clyde Drexler with a rape charge in the top 7

He took the Celtics to 6 with a busted Shaq and a 33 year old Antwon Jamison.

He didn't have Gasol, Artest and the refs to save him.

Majority of retards maybe. No real Hooper's cosigning some dumb shyt like that.

If he is, it's better than the cac doctors Snitchbe Achilles was going too

He got washed in game 6 after winning 61 games:skip:

He got washed in 6 by the Magic after winning 66 games:skip:

In fact I think those Cavs won more games than the lakers during that time. “But but but boobie Gibson”:skip:

Bosh was a 3rd option, nobody acts like he’s Shaq. Y’all act like Pau was Shaq if anything. We, like Lebron, know he played with multiple all stars, something you Lebron stans try to ignore as much as possible. Won’t bother to entertain the 2097 troll narrative for reasons I mentioned to the other nikka however

He didn't have Gasol, Artest and the refs to save him.

yea...he didn’t have them, he just had a team that helped him win 61 games, and 66 games the previous year. Lebron stans are conditioned to expect him to lose even when he’s in position to win.:mjlol:

Glad you can admit Lebron is on drugs though. Small steps..small:mjgrin:also tell Lebron stop doing those white girls on the low before he has his own Colorado situation...

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
He got washed in game 6 after winning 61 games

He got washed in 6 by the Magic after winning 66 games

He just did what he does now. Turns bums into Allstars and gets the absolute peak out his teams until he runs into a team with overwhelming talent.

He averaged 39 - 10 and 10 on 50% vs the Magic. Kobe on his best night in a meaningless regular season game is never sniffing those numbers :manny:

Bosh was a 3rd option,
Third option that missed half the playoffs and 95% of the most important series. :mjlol:

Nikka openly admitted Pau Gasol had better numbers than prime healthy Wade :duck: and fell back quick :umad:

Glad you can admit Lebron is on drugs though. Small steps..small:mjgrin:

I know, you Mexicacs ain't used to seeing that black excellence. Shouldn't be possible :wow:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
THIS IS YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP BRODIE

ENJOY
Whens that 10 year anniversary coming up

tenor.gif

Thanks for Nance and Clarkson:troll:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He just did what he does now. Turns bums into Allstars and gets the absolute peak out his teams until he runs into a team with overwhelming talent.

He averaged 39 - 10 and 10 on 50% vs the Magic. Kobe on his best night in a meaningless regular season game is never sniffing those numbers :manny:

Third option that missed half the playoffs and 95% of the most important series. :mjlol:

Nikka openly admitted Pau Gasol had better numbers than prime healthy Wade :duck: and fell back quick :umad:

I know, you Mexicacs ain't used to seeing that black excellence. Shouldn't be possible :wow:
This is how I know you grasping for straws. :mjlol:Can’t even troll right. When did I say Pau didn’t have better numbers than wade when comparing those finals?:mjlol:when did I even make that comparison. lebron put up 30-10-10 and lost. Kobe put up 32/7/5 on 43% and still won in 5:mjlol:wade Bosh Kyrie and love were all already all stars before him:mjlol: the most important series was the 2012 finals where bosh still played every game. And far from Mexican, ain’t you the same one who constantly reposted that cac from twitter who hates MJ:mjpls:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Be in communication with the team you are playing in the Western Conference finals...
You act like plotting since the ‘08 Olympics ain’t worse. Or plotting on going back to Cleveland 2 yrs into your Heat stint ain’t worse. Y’all let duke skate by with a lot bytch nikka shyt y’all crush others for doing