Kobe said stop with the comparisons and just enjoy the greatness

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
He had Wade Bosh Kyrie and Love in 6 years and still only got 3:lolbron:
Bosh got injured in 2012 and Wade got injured in 2013. Both never the same.

Love and Kyrie injured in 2015. LeBron would have 4-5 finals MVPs if his teammates stayed healthy.

he should be 1 out of 3 if Pop don’t take Duncan out in game 6

Bad coaching =/= referees giving LA 37 freethrows. Kobe shot as many freethrows as Celtics combined.
Lebron run to The league to complain about draymond :lolbron:
Draymond wouldn't stop committing flagrant fouls, and he only missed one game. Played Game 7 and was the Warriors best player. Another poor argument.
And still lost in the second round, the Celtics would then Proceed to take the Pistons six games like they did the lakers. Was you throwing in him being down 1 with 3 minutes suppose to mean something?:russ:

Yeah it does. Lakers got washed by 40 in game 6. LeBron played the best against the Celtics and without Pau Gasol or Lamar Odom caliber players

hat was the benefit from HGH
This
kobereturns_medium.gif

Is a little different :lolbron:
Only cacs thinks LeBron's on drugs. :manny: those summer treatments in Germany didn't help Snitchbe did they :skip:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bosh got injured in 2012 and Wade got injured in 2013. Both never the same.
:comeon:
Bosh in 2012 averaged 14/9 on 45/40%
Wade in 2013, besides putting up 23/10 in game 7, averaged 19/4/4 on 47%

Love and Kyrie injured in 2015. LeBron would have 4-5 finals MVPs if his teammates stayed healthy.
And in 2098, Andrew Bynum, one of the twin towers, was injured. Did you take that in consideration when you mentioned the 08 finals? Oh you didn’t? Good to know so I Don’t cur, bron still lost

Bad coaching =/= referees giving LA 37 freethrows. Kobe shot as many freethrows as Celtics combined.

Don’t care for the conspiracy theories

Draymond wouldn't stop committing flagrant fouls, and he only missed one game. Played Game 7 and was the Warriors best player. Another poor argument.

Missed game 5 and Bogut went down. All momentum killed. You want to play conspiracy theories well I have a few of my own:youngsabo:

Yeah it does. Lakers got washed by 40 in game 6. LeBron played the best against the Celtics and without Pau Gasol or Lamar Odom caliber players

And still lost. What’s your point? Got washed two times by the Celtics and had to form the duck boy squad with Wade and Bosh just to beat them(which he admitted) so I don’t care for “well he almost beat him” ”well he almost came close” he lost.:youngsabo:

Only cacs thinks LeBron's on drugs. :manny: those summer treatments in Germany didn't help Snitchbe did they :skip:

Only cacs think kobe is on drugs:youngsabo:did Lebron take his trip to yearly Miami this time around?

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:skip:
Right cause Eric Snow, Anderson Verajuao, Delonte West, Drew Gooden & Boobie Gibson offered the same help that Pau Gasol, Artest, Ariza, Bynum and Fisher did.

And Mike Brown was as good of a coach like Phil Jackson :dead:
Teams he won 66 and 61 games with weren’t good enough to make it? in that soft ass conference that allowed him to win all those games in the first place?:dead:bron stans never cease to amaze. I thought bron was always capable of taking trash teams to finals.

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
:comeon:
Bosh in 2012 averaged 14/9 on 45/40%
Wade in 2013, besides putting up 23/10 in game 7, averaged 19/4/4 on 47%

Bosh only played 14 games in 2012. He missed all the Indians series and most of the Celtics series. Stop looking at the box

Wade averaging 19 points ppg is trash. I don't even know why you posted it as if it supports your argument. Bosh was completely done as well only averaging 12 :mjlol:

And in 2098, Andrew Bynum, one of the twin towers, was injured. Did you take that in consideration when you mentioned the 08 finals? Oh you didn’t? Good to know so I Don’t cur, bron still lost

LeBron gave Celtics their best series with Wally Szczerbiak and Mo Williams.

Stop it :mjlol:

Don’t care for the conspiracy theories

Nothing conspiratorial about it. Lakers were gifted that game by the refs. One of the most lopsided ft disparities in NBA history.

ssed game 5 and Bogut went down. All momentum killed.
You talking momentum with 2 games to play. One at home with Dray scoring a 30 point triple in game 7

I'm talking about 37 freethrows. I win :manny:
nlycs think kobe is on drugs:youngsabo:did Lebron take his trip to yearly Miami this time around?
Did him a lot better than Kobe's Achilles if he did :russ:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bosh only played 14 games in 2012. He missed all the Indians series and most of the Celtics series. Stop looking at the box

Wade averaging 19 points ppg is trash. I don't even know why you posted it as if it supports your argument. Bosh was completely done as well only averaging 12 :mjlol:

LeBron gave Celtics their best series with Wally Szczerbiak and Mo Williams.

Stop it :mjlol:

Nothing conspiratorial about it. Lakers were gifted that game by the refs. One of the most lopsided ft disparities in NBA history.

You talking momentum with 2 games to play. One at home with Dray scoring a 30 point triple in game 7

I'm talking about 37 freethrows. I win :manny:

Did him a lot better than Kobe's Achilles if he did :russ:
Bosh played all 5 games in the finals and was a solid 3rd option.
Wade played all 7 games of the 2013 finals and was the second best scorer in game 7 with 10 rebounds. For the whole series he averaged 1.3 blocks and 1.9 steals. I actually watched the games and was right here posting when they were going on so don’t start the revisionist history and the Cavs still lost aganist the Celtics :mjlol:I don’t care if it came to the last second.

His ass got dropped in 6 by those same Celtics in 2010 when he won 61 games and being the number #1 seed. So what’s your point again?
He had to form Miami just to beat them. And Yes, momentum going into game 5. Majority of people seem to agree and say the same thing. I win.

Also you admit Lebron is on drugs huh?:mjpls:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
BECAUSE U LACK FAITH IN LEBRON

IF MJ OR KOBE WAS ON THE CAVS INSTEAD OF LEBRON, MY MONEY WOULD BE ON CLEVELAND
It’s like these nikkas are almost proud to know he’s going to get his ass kicked in the finals:scust:they so use to him losing it’s almost subconscious for them

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Bosh played all 5 games in the finals and was a solid 3rd option.
Yeah he had a decent series after missing most of the playoffs against a Celtics team flat out better than the Thunder. Your point? The way you bytch ass Kobe Stans tell it Bosh was a prime Shaq. When actuality he was Lamar Odom with worse defense :russ:

Wade played all 7 games of the 2013 finals and was the second best scorer in game 7 with 10 rebounds.
He averaged 19 points for the series nikka. fukk what he did one game with 10 rebounds. What was LeBron's numbers compared to these healthy prime nikkas :russ:

Cavs still lost aganist the Celtics :mjlol:I don’t care if it came to the last second.

I'm just telling you what everyone else knows. LeBron's better than Kobe and has been since 07. :manny:

Only his mentally ill stans have Clyde Drexler with a rape charge in the top 7

His ass got dropped in 6 by those same Celtics in 2010 when he won 61 games and being the number #1 seed. So what’s your point again?
He took the Celtics to 6 with a busted Shaq and a 33 year old Antwon Jamison.

He didn't have Gasol, Artest and the refs to save him.

And Yes, momentum going into game 5. Majority of people seem to agree and say the same thing. I win.
Majority of retards maybe. No real Hooper's cosigning some dumb shyt like that.

Also you admit Lebron is on drugs huh?:mjpls:

If he is, it's better than the cac doctors Snitchbe Achilles was going too:skip:

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
BECAUSE U LACK FAITH IN LEBRON

IF MJ OR KOBE WAS ON THE CAVS INSTEAD OF LEBRON, MY MONEY WOULD BE ON CLEVELAND
Kobe couldn't even make the playoffs at LeBron's age.:skip:

lakers-preview.jpg

Was that year fun to you :pachaha: what about the year after that. :pachaha:And the year after that :pachaha: and the year after that :pachaha: and the year after that :pachaha: