Kobe said stop with the comparisons and just enjoy the greatness

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
i aint gonna argue with you breh....enjoy celebrating ya Bron victory by posting about Kobe and dapping up kobe hate posts :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
You know me too well :lolbron:

original.gif

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If LeBron has Gasol, Odom and Bynum he wins 3 straight championships

He had Wade Bosh Kyrie and Love in 6 years and still only got 3:lolbron:and had to come back 2 out of 3 times. Since you want to play the conspiracy game, he should be 1 out of 3 if Pop don’t take Duncan out in game 6 and the warriors don’t lose bogut and Lebron run to The league to complain about draymond :lolbron:see how silly this “woulda coulda shoulda” shyt sounds? It don’t work in ya boys bron favor.

LeBron took the Celtics 7 games in 2008 and was down 1 point with 3 minutes left. While the Celtics washed the Lakers.
And still lost in the second round, the Celtics would then Proceed to take the Pistons six games like they did the lakers. Was you throwing in him being down 1 with 3 minutes suppose to mean something?:russ:

Lakers shot 37 freethrows in game 7 in 2010 which was clearly rigged btw.
Don’t care about conspiracy theories

Kobe has one legit championship where he didn't get carried by his teammates or bailed out by officials

Again, don’t got time for the conspiracy theories

You know me too well :lolbron:

original.gif
That was the benefit from HGH
This
kobereturns_medium.gif

Is a little different :lolbron:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You know what's funny? A lot of those teams that Kobe beat in the West would get called trash if Lebron beat them.

The Deron Williams led Jazz? The Artest led Rockets? The defense of the Nash and Amare led Suns with the best defender being an old Grant Hill? The 2010 Thunder?

Those are the teams that are MILES better than the Pacers, Celtics, Nets, Raptors, Bulls, etc?

ALL THEM TEAMS SHIIIIT ON OLADIPO PACERS N ROOKIE BOSTON .. STRAIGHT UP

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
YES

KOBE BEAT A CELTICS TEAM BETTER THAN THE WARRIORS WITH PAU GASOL AS A SECOND OPTION
Can't take this nikka serious at all with him saying the Celtics were a better team than the Warriors.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Can someone tell me which of these elite teams would Bron have lost to in 2008-2010?

Deron Williams and Boozer led Jazz?
Artest led Rockets?
The Suns with a 33-35 year old Nash, post injure Amare, and an old ass Grant Hill trying to check Bron?
An OKC team that was ten times worse than the one that Bron stomped in the finals with a crippled Bosh and hurt Wade?
The Nuggets?

Bron would have rolled through every single one of those teams :mjlol:

Not a nikka in here would bet that Bron would lose to a team led by Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer :mjlol:

BASED ON THIS SERIES, LEBRON WOULDA BEEN SWEPT BY THE MELO AND BILLUPS NUGGETS

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
WARRIORS WOULD LOSE TO THE ROCKETS IF NOT FOR A CP3 INJURY FOH
Already making your excuses to downplay the Warriors just to prop up Kobe. You're the worst Kobe groupie on here right next to that Kobe two jersey's fakkit.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Already making your excuses to downplay the Warriors just to prop up Kobe. You're the worst Kobe groupie on here right next to that Kobe two jersey's fakkit.

EXCUSES FOR WHAT? YALL THE ONES MAKING EXCUSES IN ADVANCE FOR WHY LEBRON WILL LOSE LOLLLLLL

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Kobe getting triggered by random canadian reporters

you know he is shook and insecure about this

enjoy my 5......3 of those are on loan from the big aristotle

Kobe was one of the main people who actually defended Lebron during that Miami debacle. :mjlol:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
EXCUSES FOR WHAT? YALL THE ONES MAKING EXCUSES IN ADVANCE FOR WHY LEBRON WILL LOSE LOLLLLLL
I'm not making excuses for anything. I don't care who wins the finals but if I was putting my money on anyone it's Golden State.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yet, couldn't make it to any of the three straight finals to challenge Kobe

Even Dwight managed to get there :mjlol:

:skip:
Right cause Eric Snow, Anderson Verajuao, Delonte West, Drew Gooden & Boobie Gibson offered the same help that Pau Gasol, Artest, Ariza, Bynum and Fisher did.

And Mike Brown was as good of a coach like Phil Jackson :dead: