Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every Black man isn't a brother...It is what it is cuh...

:manny:

But I don't know how you can say Trayvon doesn't concern you if you're a Black man in America...Even the president could empathize by saying it could have been him...

What makes you different or more special than the rest of us?
Well, from what I gathered from reading your post. "Black" man in America should have shown support for Trayvon Martin because he was black.

Last edited:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The presence of a white supremacist system and mindset is not an opinion you stupid fukk.

putting simple tweezers in an electrical socket and getting electrocuted is a fact. 100% true. Have you been denied education opportunities because your black? Bring the cash or smart enough for a scholarship ya black ass can go go to private school and have a chance for ivy league or decent state university worse case scenario.

you have your individual battles with racism. some people are a$$holes and it's a who you know in society. when a white dude hires all his frat buddies it's not racism....bet you the couple of minorities (including black) in the frat could get jobs from him as well.

since black people don't own much of anything....everything looks crazy to some and favoritism looks like racism. is there racism? of course!....but it's more socia racisml than anything.

ie. Look at Darius Rucker from Hootie and the Blowfish....he has certain things open up to him because he is a legendary rocker that has middle aged white people as fans and can do no wrong. If they were racist it wouldn't matter as he is still black....however, he's part of the social circle.

90% of racism i ever dealt with is white people wanting me to be broke, ignorant,and close minded...like everything on the "stupid stuff white people say website"

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
90% of racism i ever dealt with is white people wanting me to be broke, ignorant,and close minded...like everything on the "stupid stuff white people say website"

Why the fukk are you bringing up trivial shyt? We're talking about a kid being shot to death and his murderer getting away because of a racist law that is applied in a racist manner.

STFU. You sound just like stupid white people who claim they're suffering "reverse racism" because somebody put non-dairy creamer in their coffee.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Today was that time. to tell blacks to set aside our collective memories for your comfort is bullshyt...straight up.

What does my fear have to do with anything? Bottomline, this is about someone walking around free after shooting an unarmed black teen and given the benefit of the doubt.....period. And yes.....just because of my size and hue, I can be viewed as the aggressor at the drop of a hat, reaching for a wallet or the keys to the door. Just like I'd want a black criminal locked up for assaulting me, I want a white criminal locked up the same way, only he would have priviledge on his side that you want me to completely ignore.

Oh my god!! Captain obvious!!!

Yes....I do. because race is the thing where as a black person, even when you're dead you are the suspect in your own demise. It was Trayvon that got tested for drugs, not Zimmerman.
Either way, I'm not going to continue speaking to someone who completely leapfrogs the racial dynamic here in not only white privilege giving zimmerman a 7 week pass, but black's being 100% wrong when a victim shot in cold blood is the one viewed as a suspect.

You choose not to care bruh.

properly enforced laws are properly enforced laws. Racism, gender bias, sexual orientation skewing enforcement is wrong...law enforcement is an absolute regardless of mind set. Not enforcing a law for any reason beyond the extreme special case is wrong regardless of the reason. Laws need to be enforced from a broad perspective and if you enforce laws properly racism can't exists in it because morality supersedes personal beliefs about a group of people.

Police have favoritism as well....is that racism? I think not! Laws need to be enforced on everyone so the racial argument is not even needed...because the reason should not matter. Enforce the damn law period!

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
properly enforced laws are properly enforced laws. Racism, gender bias, sexual orientation skewing enforcement is wrong...law enforcement is an absolute regardless of mind set. Not enforcing a law for any reason beyond the extreme special case is wrong regardless of the reason. Laws need to be enforced from a broad perspective and if you enforce laws properly racism can't exists in it because morality supersedes personal beliefs about a group of people.

Police have favoritism as well....is that racism? I think not! Laws need to be enforced on everyone so the racial argument is not even needed...because the reason should not matter. Enforce the damn law period!

:snoop:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk are you bringing up trivial shyt? We're talking about a kid being shot to death and his murderer getting away because of a racist law that is applied in a racist manner.

STFU. You sound just like stupid white people who claim they're suffering "reverse racism" because somebody put non-dairy creamer in their coffee.

the law doesn't only apply to white people genius....it was enforced to apply to white people. Hence proper enforcement is needed regardless of the person in question. enforcing the law in every scenario automatically doesn't allow any type of racism or personal bias to occur. And if it is not enforced you punish the police automatically.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

enforcing laws automatically and every time without allowing law enforcement to have autonomy and interpretation prevents the situation. Automatic lock-up for all in the scenario solves things.

look at domestic violence...the male is automatically removed from the home and then the situation is figured out. So if you shot someone even in self defense shouldn't it be automatic arrest for all then the situation is figured out even in court?

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it's the autonomy of cops interpreting laws for their purposes....not the law itself. Take away the ability for cops to interpret and the issues is solved because they can't use loopholes for racism....automatic lock-up and go from there.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
the law doesn't only apply to white people genius....it was enforced to apply to white people. Hence proper enforcement is needed regardless of the person in question. enforcing the law in every scenario automatically doesn't allow any type of racism or personal bias to occur. And if it is not enforced you punish the police automatically.
You trying too hard right now.

Who added "every scenario" besides you as if I'm some dumb ass extremist that thinks that's the case at ALL times that I need clearing up from you? fukk outta here with that prop response.

Bottom line, whites have a privilege and entitlement that comes with law enforcement since our time here. To not call it racism when it clearly presents itself is pure white boy denial on your part.

Status
Not open for further replies.