Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
properly enforced laws are properly enforced laws. Racism, gender bias, sexual orientation skewing enforcement is wrong...law enforcement is an absolute regardless of mind set. Not enforcing a law for any reason beyond the extreme special case is wrong regardless of the reason. Laws need to be enforced from a broad perspective and if you enforce laws properly racism can't exists in it because morality supersedes personal beliefs about a group of people.

Police have favoritism as well....is that racism? I think not! Laws need to be enforced on everyone so the racial argument is not even needed...because the reason should not matter. Enforce the damn law period!

http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/will-smith-the-fukk.gif

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
the law doesn't only apply to white people genius....it was enforced to apply to white people. Hence proper enforcement is needed regardless of the person in question. enforcing the law in every scenario automatically doesn't allow any type of racism or personal bias to occur. And if it is not enforced you punish the police automatically.

This is why people like you and Kobe should not be allowed to comment on topics like this. You don't know shyt. You're too lazy to know all the facts and background details but you still feel compelled to provide a misguided analysis and draw incorrect conclusions that just happen to bolster the beliefs of the racist a$$holes who implement these rules in the first place.

If you want, I can provide you with information on stand your ground laws, who is pushing for them, and how they are applied against white people vs black people. Just in case you want to actually base your drivel on something substantive.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
the law doesn't only apply to white people genius....it was enforced to apply to white people. Hence proper enforcement is needed regardless of the person in question. enforcing the law in every scenario automatically doesn't allow any type of racism or personal bias to occur. And if it is not enforced you punish the police automatically.
Can't believe you posted this shyt. According to the Urban Institute, in Stand Your Ground states, white-on-black homicides are 354 percent more likely to be ruled justified than white-on-white homicides. In cases with black or Hispanic victims, the killings were found justified by the Stand Your Ground law 78 percent of the time, compared to 56 percent in cases with white victims.

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
Can't believe you posted this shyt. According to the Urban Institute, in Stand Your Ground states, white-on-black homicides are 354 percent more likely to be ruled justified than white-on-white homicides. In cases with black or Hispanic victims, the killings were found justified by the Stand Your Ground law 78 percent of the time, compared to 56 percent in cases with white victims.

Come on breh...is it really that hard to believe that he did :comeon:

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
I think you're having a hard time coming to grips that your favorite athlete said something dumb and insensitive and is catching a major backlash...

That speaks on the power and influence of sports in this country....The same influence that you're trying to downplay is forcing you to be extremely defensive in this very thread...

Thats why when you keep dismissing him as "just an athlete" I have to laugh...He's powerful enough to make you care, so why are you credulous as to why a lot of other people do too?

Exactly...Some of them want to act like it didnt bother them but this thread would be half the size if they werent trying to excuse the bullshyt/slam people that do care :mjlol:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Exactly...Some of them want to act like it didnt bother them but this thread would be half the size if they werent trying to excuse the bullshyt/slam people that do care :mjlol:

:heh:

The only thing I caught myself caring about was defending myself. And the only people I bashed were those who did nothing to help the cause. In my eyes they're no different than Kobe.

I got called a c00n and idiot and was told that I didn't understand becuz I merely suggested that I put my family first. :what:

If that makes me a c00n, cool. If it makes me an idiot, ok. If it means I don't understand, then why don't yall explain to me what it is that I don't understand.

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
:heh:

The only thing I caught myself caring about was defending myself. And the only people I bashed were those who did nothing to help the cause. In my eyes they're no different than Kobe.

I got called a c00n and idiot and was told that I didn't understand becuz I merely suggested that I put my family first. :what:

If that makes me a c00n, cool. If it makes me an idiot, ok. If it means I don't understand, then why don't yall explain to me what it is that I don't understand.

It can be baffling when people that dont know you judge you or questions your intentions..........right? That is the reason people are annoyed with Kobe's comments. You can say that he is just an athlete so "why do you care?" On the same note, why do you care what people that dont know you call you?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
It can be baffling when people that dont know you judge you or questions your intentions..........right? That is the reason people are annoyed with Kobe's comments. You can say that he is just an athlete so "why do you care?" On the same note, why do you care what people that dont know you call you?
It's not so much that I care more than wanting to know what makes me those things. That bothers me.

I don't have a problem with any one stance on the matter. You're all entitled to opinion. What I do take issue with is people who didn't lift a finger to help being the same ones doing the condemning.

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
It's not so much that I care more than wanting to know what makes me those things. That bothers me.

I don't have a problem with any one stance on the matter. You're all entitled to opinion. What I do take issue with is people who didn't lift a finger to help being the same ones doing the condemning.

You have that right.............just as others have the right to question why Kobe feels that way about black people. I could say they are just posters so why talk about it.....just as you want others to brush it off because kobe is just an athlete

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Then your issue is with the judge and jury. Judge and Jury implies potential bias....your not going to convenience a racist to rule in your favor....we all know that. The law itself is not the issue....the interpreters and application are the issue. Hence, the issue is personal bias...and personal bias of any sort do not serve a place in the legal environment because it's not allowing proper application of laws.

The ism of any kind is irrelevant cause when proper procedure is followed for everyone and the jude and jury ain't bias towards anything it works out. it's about objectivity and the job is not being done.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Then your issue is with the judge and jury. Judge and Jury implies potential bias....your not going to convenience a racist to rule in your favor....we all know that. The law itself is not the issue....the interpreters and application are the issue. Hence, the issue is personal bias...and personal bias of any sort do not serve a place in the legal environment because it's not allowing proper application of laws.

The ism of any kind is irrelevant cause when proper procedure is followed for everyone and the jude and jury ain't bias towards anything it works out. it's about objectivity and the job is not being done.

My issue is with the jury??? NO!! My issue is with the law and the racial imbalance tied to it.

Dog...you're a waste of time to talk to. Stop posting in black face

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My issue is with the jury??? NO!! My issue is with the law and the racial imbalance tied to it.

Dog...you're a waste of time to talk to. Stop posting in black face

every law can be used against a black person and racial imbalance wil come with it. simple murder convictions are skewed against blacks...c'on now! The legal system gives out longer punishments for blacks because judges and juries can interpret and are prisoners to bias which can include racial. You can't eliminate bias of any sort with consistency.

However a law not specifically addressing a group of people can't be racist in itself. The interpretation can be racist. for a period of time blacks were not considered men...hence the laws could not be applied.

You are on a mission to change opinion of the majority and remove their biases....which is easier said than done. No such thing a pure objectivity. No matter the law it will be used against blacks if the opportunities presents itself.

I'm already black...i'm not putting on black face. I'm saying there are millions of bias out there to be fighting and racial is an example of innate bias you can't avoid. If people ain't racist it will be something else. Trying to remove bias in general from the legal system solves the issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.