Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He's probably a cac pretending to be black online, so that gives him license/cover to spew c00nish shyt.
It's a fairly common phenomenon :beli:

:heh:

The best way to tell with those bums is when they start an online comment with "As a black man" :ufdup:

They also give themselves overtly "black" nicknames.
It was amazing the number of "Lakishas, Jamals or LeSeans" posting "as a black person, I think Obummer ain't shit" on political forums during the presidential election :russ:

Oh so I'm white now. :heh:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Answer this @TheNig

Did you only support Trayvon Martin because he was black? Kobe made it a point to say that was the reason that blacks supported the case.

How did you feel when I told you to shut up because you did not know what you were talking about? You told me that you did show support and that i did not know your story. Kobe questioned the motive of the Heat, and others, for supporting the case without knowing their stories.

Do you remember when you told the people that did not show support that they had no reason to comment? Yet Kobe, who did nothing, felt he could comment on people who supported the case.

1. I remember @KBadd talking about this on the Fiyastarter podcast waaaay before LeBron and the Heats put on the hoodies.

2. I agree. Kobe should shut the fukk up.

3. This doesn't change my stance on him as a basketball player.

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
1. I remember @KBadd talking about this on the Fiyastarter podcast waaaay before LeBron and the Heats put on the hoodies.

1. So you only supported him because of this?

3.:what: I didnt ask you 2. You said that people shouldnt comment if they did nothing.........but isnt that exactly what Kobe did? Nobody has denied his talent.....they just think he is a fukkboi for his comments :yeshrug:

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.

I haven't been following this thread, but what did I say on the podcast?

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And therein lies the problem with your approach.

Trayvon was profiled SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK. George Zimmerman made it a race issue from jump. Catchup on the basics kid.

Your posts are very revealing. You really are out of touch. Carry on with your bullshyt thesis tho. :yeshrug:

the race issue was Zimmerman not being arrested on spot as would a black man. people pointed out unfair actions as to black people get arrested for standing ground. It wasn't about morality of killing an innocent person...it was "no fair....the white guy can get off".

who cares if black people can't get off for killing someone?....the issue is letting anyone off for such a crime and the whole "i bet if i was black it would play out differently" is irrelevant.

I don't care if zimmerman is racist....that's not the issue. Law enforcement was the issue and the fact an innocent teenager was killed being an issue.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all nikkaz are wasting your time rationalizing here.
Trying to explain racism to cacs/c00ns is like trying to teach Japanese to a monkey (no offense to monkeys) :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.