Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
plus i highly doubt you are fighting every injustice out there. Are you fighting against discrimination against latinos, discrimination against gays/lesbians, discrimination against jews?

You only fighting things that you think may affect you since your black hence your looking out for yourself which seems pretty selfish don't ya think? If you were white....there's a good chance your views on the Martin situation would be different as well as your response.

get off the high horse...since your morality is based on it happening to you and yours. I'm not a jew or related to any jews, but i'm not going to be racist towards them because my morality is universal.
:heh:

This poorly structured incoherent babble is just a microcosm of your twisted warped mind.

Beat it herb.

:camby:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He's slow :russ:

I'm slow becuz I can't muster up the energy to give a fukk about an athletes comments? :what:

Like I said before and will continue to say, I did my part when it came to this situation and I feel for the family but that's all I have. I can't get overly emotional about something that isn't directly tied to me.

I got younger cousins and a nephew that boy's age when he died. The best way for me to help the cause is to make sure they are taken care and make smart decisions.

I'm not about rationalize or tear down an athlete's comments becuz I feel it doesn't help anything. If that makes me a house nikka or c00n or sell out, then oh well :yeshrug:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because their opinion is irrelevant since most of them can't even acknowledge white supremacy and the effect it has on our society.

so you want someone to share the same opinion....wow how realistic is that?!?! your logic is flawed.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This poorly structured incoherent babble is just a microcosm of your twisted warped mind.

Beat it herb.

:camby:

ummm. Even the president said it could have been him cause martin was black. Would the heat and Obama speak the same way if it was an innocent white teen that got shot and empathized the same way? I would hope so as any human can be shot and killed for no reason.

it was made a race issue which is fine. But shouldn't the issue be an innocent person was killed going down the street and hence a universal issue?...aka it could have been any teen in a hoodie.

Boston school shooting was a bunch of white kids...but it was still made universal and athletes spoke against it cause it could have been their child even though it was a white school so I would give benefit of doubt as blacks spoke against that as well. It wasn't just a white people like to get mad and shoot everyone up issue...it was accepted universally as a problem.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@TheNig :mjpls:

bth_red_alert.gif
bth_yellow_alert.gif
WARNING
bth_yellow_alert.gif
bth_red_alert.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

Alert.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

n2TKB.gif

clayton-bigsby-o.gif

ghN22Yd.gif

giphy.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11181-1374079548-12.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

h5D49FCDF

:troll:
alert1.gif
C.O.O.N ALERT
alert1.gif

555322240.gif

alert1.gif
C.O.O.N ALERT
alert1.gif

bth_yellow_alert.gif
WARNING
bth_yellow_alert.gif

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
ummm. Even the president said it could have been him cause martin was black. Would the heat and Obama speak the same way if it was an innocent white teen that got shot and empathized the same way? I would hope so as any human can be shot and killed for no reason.

it was made a race issue which is fine. But shouldn't the issue be an innocent person was killed going down the street and hence a universal issue?...aka it could have been any teen in a hoodie.

Boston school shooting was a bunch of white kids...but it was still made universal and athletes spoke against it cause it could have been their child even though it was a white school so I would give benefit of doubt as blacks spoke against that as well. It wasn't just a white people like to get mad and shoot everyone up issue...it was accepted universally as a problem.
And therein lies the problem with your approach.

Trayvon was profiled SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK. George Zimmerman made it a race issue from jump. Catchup on the basics kid.

Your posts are very revealing. You really are out of touch. Carry on with your bullshyt thesis tho. :yeshrug:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He's probably a cac pretending to be black online, so that gives him license/cover to spew c00nish shyt.
It's a fairly common phenomenon :beli:

The best way to tell with those bums is when they start an online comment with "As a black man" :ufdup:

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The best way to tell with those bums is when they start an online comment with "As a black man" :ufdup:
They also give themselves overtly "black" nicknames.
It was amazing the number of "Lakishas, Jamals or LeSeans" posting "as a black person, I think Obummer ain't shit" on political forums during the presidential election :russ:

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
Answer this @TheNig

Did you only support Trayvon Martin because he was black? Kobe made it a point to say that was the reason that blacks supported the case.

How did you feel when I told you to shut up because you did not know what you were talking about? You told me that you did show support and that i did not know your story. Kobe questioned the motive of the Heat, and others, for supporting the case without knowing their stories.

Do you remember when you told the people that did not show support that they had no reason to comment? Yet Kobe, who did nothing, felt he could comment on people who supported the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.