Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So @TheNig, we only supposed to care about shyt that directly affects us? That's that pure house nikka "we sick massa?" bullshyt

Jackie Robinson didn't do his thing for all blacks to get into baseball. He fought for himself to get into baseball because he loved the game and wanted to play on the biggest stage....and consequently breaking down the door helped black people. One black person fighting for their dream and breaking down a door helps the collective so to speak.

Hell, you had blacks saying Jackie shouldn't even play with whites and reconsider his stance. Jackie didn't care...his personal fight was all that mattered and it benefited all blacks in the process.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
So you're with the Kobe crowd that felt black people needed a talking to about advancing as a society because they felt a crazy need to ask for an arrest?

So I should only care for things on a personal level and not a transpersonal level?

You dapping shyt out of dislike for me or you really that stupid?

Nah. I'm a selfish person and do things when it's only relative to me. That's the brutal truth.

When the Trayvon Martin Foundation was set up, I donated $200 and left it at that. I feel for the family that they'll never see true justice but I :laff: at people that try to share their outrage.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Nah. I'm a selfish person and do things when it's only relative to me. That's the brutal truth.

When the Trayvon Martin Foundation was set up, I donated $200 and left it at that. I feel for the family that they'll never see true justice but I :laff: at people that try to share their outrage.

This is mad corny.

Either way....it's amazing how we can talk about black people as a "group" but want to view things on an individual level when being outright stupid.

You don't know if you're coming or going bruh.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
So @TheNig, we only supposed to care about shyt that directly affects us? That's that pure house nikka "we sick massa?" bullshyt

Call it what you want bruh. When you've seen people you're truly close with on gurneys after being blown the fukk up, the only thing that matters to you is the things that are close to you.

I've been as close to being emotionally detached in the past 4 years as I've ever been in my life.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This is mad corny.

Either way....it's amazing how we can talk about black people as a "group" but want to view things on an individual level when being outright stupid.

You don't know if you're coming or going bruh.

You're right about that. You of all people know my story. You and @Walt anyway. That's why it bothers me when you come at my neck like that.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I was thinking the same thing that Wade was... Kobe is a naturally selfish person..So the fact that he's never personally come from the enviornment as Trayvon and doesn't have sons that will be viewed by America as future Trayvon's (like Bron, Wade, Chalmers, Bosh etc) he probably is unable to empathize.. I'm glad Wade spelled it out like that...Because Kobe views the world the same way some of my white associates did after the verdict.. No empathy...He really looks at the situation as an unbiased outsider...He was probably thinking "What's the big deal? I'm Black and white people love ME. So wtf are these n1ggas crying about"

:manny:

Kobe should care because his daughters are going to face racism in their own lives and he himself faced racism right in the face during the Colorado rape accusation. Do you think John Elway would have went through that? I agree with that piece.
But I really believe Kobe was focused more on the Miami Heat dyckriding and fad jumping bull$hit they do. From wearing hipster clothes to doing the Harlem shake to Wade wearing woman's clothes and Capri pants with his suits dude was just trying to talk down on them as usual. He just chose a really bad example and walked into a minefield. Stupid ass move by Kobe there.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe should care because his daughters are going to face racism in their own lives and he himself faced racism right in the face during the Colorado rape accusation. Do you think John Elway would have went through that? I agree with that piece.
But I really believe Kobe was focused more on the Miami Heat dyckriding and fad jumping bull$hit they do. From wearing hipster clothes to doing the Harlem shake to Wade wearing woman's clothes and Capri pants with his suits dude was just trying to talk down on them as usual. He just chose a really bad example and walked into a minefield. Stupid ass move by Kobe there.
His kids are latinos and are light enough to identify as such.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hilarious considering he was dropped by said white folk within hours of the rape accusations coming out.

If that wasn't a reality check then he's hopeless. fukk him.
I guess they picked him back up, because that's the only reason we are where we are today , and the the only reason he would say something like this.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
yall act like if someone discriminated against Kobe for being black he would take the abuse....he would raise hell! Standing up for yourself is good enough when it comes to racial actions...Kobe is only a C00N if he doesn't address the racism he faces and feels depressed etc.

Everyone has their own battle with racism...like if they don't let Kobe into the county club he isn't expecting universal black support, but he will bring it to the news and check the country club on the BS. Yes, others decided to help Trayvon Martin situation....but it was only required for the family to address it since he passed away.

if i experience a racial situation I handled it myself cause only I was there....i don't need to get a black collective together to address injustice done to me. I handle my situation and I say I feel ya to other blacks facing racial situations....but i don't need to ride with you.
negged

:what:

Who are these bum ass pseudo intellectual go against the grain to be different type negros? They been infesting this thread with pure drivel that makes no sense.

nikka speak for yourself. If you're an apathetic, selfish dude thats on you. Civic grassroots activism is what FORCED the state attorney to investigate Trayvon's murder and charge Zimmerman.

With your attitude we'd still be in chains. I swear this shyt never gets old. Glad I know where you bytchmade ass stands.

fukk outta here :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.