Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I was thinking the same thing that Wade was... Kobe is a naturally selfish person..So the fact that he's never personally come from the enviornment as Trayvon and doesn't have sons that will be viewed by America as future Trayvon's (like Bron, Wade, Chalmers, Bosh etc) he probably is unable to empathize.. I'm glad Wade spelled it out like that...Because Kobe views the world the same way some of my white associates did after the verdict.. No empathy...He really looks at the situation as an unbiased outsider...He was probably thinking "What's the big deal? I'm Black and white people love ME. So wtf are these n1ggas crying about"

:manny:
Hilarious considering he was dropped by said white folk within hours of the rape accusations coming out.

If that wasn't a reality check then he's hopeless. fukk him.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Hilarious considering he was dropped by said white folk within hours of the rape accusations coming out.

If that wasn't a reality check then he's hopeless. fukk him.
Breh think about it.. OJ still went out of his way to date exclusively white women after the entire Black female community had his back during the murder trial.. They chose racial solidarity over feminism and as soon as he got off he ran back to the country clubs..Uncle Toms are low character people, that lack morals and are loyal to nobody...

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Breh think about it.. OJ still went out of his way to date exclusively white women after the entire Black female community had his back during the murder trial.. They chose racial solidarity over feminism and as soon as he got off he ran back to the country clubs..Uncle Toms are low character people, that lack morals and are loyal to nobody...
Yep. As black people we need to be alot more selective when it comes to who we put our collective support behind. These nikkas ain't shyt. And no they aren't like us beyond the one similarity (skin color).

:manny:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOU DIDNT SEE THAT SHOT?
IT WAS CLEAR AS DAY...
HE TOOK 2 SHOTS IN THAT QUOTE...
HE SAID "NOT ONLY GROWING UP IN THAT SAME ENVIRONMENT AS TRAVON,
BUT ALSO HAVING YOUNG BOYS"

BASICALLY SAYING
KOBE GREW UP IN ITALY & THE BURBS
PLUS HE CANT HAVE SONS,
SO HE DOESNT RELATE TO TRAVON LIKE ME & BRON.
:devil:
:evil:

:ohhh:

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
So I see African Americans are mad at Kobe for not blindly sticking up for them while other races appreciate the fact he likes to know the facts before coming to a conclusion.

The facts are it was a shooting of a Unarmed Black Boy and the police tried to sweep it under a rug and not press charges. That is were the injustice came from and sparked the picture from the Heat. :leostare:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The facts are it was a shooting of a Unarmed Black Boy and the police tried to sweep it under a rug and not press charges. That is were the injustice came from and sparked the picture from the Heat. :leostare:

Exactly. I personally can't stand this bullshyt about people "jumping" to conclusions, when in reality that bullshyt doesn't even apply here. Both Stephen A and Tobe are fukking c00ns. I'm not even a Lebron or Wade fan, but I whole heartedly applaud them for taking a stand fukk this nonsense message Stephen A is trying to push.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Exactly. I personally can't stand this bullshyt about people "jumping" to conclusions, when in reality that bullshyt doesn't even apply here. Both Stephen A and Tobe are fukking c00ns. I'm not even a Lebron or Wade fan, but I whole heartedly applaud them for taking a stand fukk this nonsense message Stephen A is trying to push.

Stephen A. is about his Guap now...He is pretty much an Sports Entertainment Lobbyist....

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Wade reminding Kobe that he ain't got heirs so he won't understand:banderas:
:youngsabo:

Kobe only produced 2 half messican girls with his non black messican trophy wife. He knows nothing about raising powerful black seeds. All for the better tho. He would be a terrible father for young black boys to have.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall act like if someone discriminated against Kobe for being black he would take the abuse....he would raise hell! Standing up for yourself is good enough when it comes to racial actions...Kobe is only a C00N if he doesn't address the racism he faces and feels depressed etc.

Everyone has their own battle with racism...like if they don't let Kobe into the county club he isn't expecting universal black support, but he will bring it to the news and check the country club on the BS. Yes, others decided to help Trayvon Martin situation....but it was only required for the family to address it since he passed away.

if i experience a racial situation I handled it myself cause only I was there....i don't need to get a black collective together to address injustice done to me. I handle my situation and I say I feel ya to other blacks facing racial situations....but i don't need to ride with you.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
yall act like if someone discriminated against Kobe for being black he would take the abuse....he would raise hell! Standing up for yourself is good enough when it comes to racial actions...Kobe is only a C00N if he doesn't address the racism he faces and feels depressed etc.

Everyone has their own battle with racism...like if they don't let Kobe into the county club he isn't expecting universal black support, but he will bring it to the news and check the country club on the BS. Yes, others decided to help Trayvon Martin situation....but it was only required for the family to address it since he passed away.
this entire post is pure shyt.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
So you're with the Kobe crowd that felt black people needed a talking to about advancing as a society because they felt a crazy need to ask for an arrest?

So I should only care for things on a personal level and not a transpersonal level?

You dapping shyt out of dislike for me or you really that stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.