Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
As far Kobe's comments being mainstream. When you read them again, they are far from it. The easiest thing you can do is succumb to group-think.

@NYC Rebel
You and whitlock share the same opinion on this issue :mjpls:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Only thing Kobe said here that makes even the smallest iota of sense is that we shouldn't jump to someone's defense because of race. That being said, who do you think jumped to your defense during that rape trial Kobe?

And what facts did Kobe need? Even if you want to take race out of the equation, an UNARMED KID was profiled, stalked, and killed for getting an Arizona Tea and a pack of Skittles. Sure he may have had some questionable Facebook photo's but what kid's these days don't? At the end of the day, a mother and father had to bury their son and the person who caused this is free to roam and even profit off this tragedy. I don't see how Kobe can't see this fact and this is where his comments come off as outlandish to me.

Don't you think the fact that Kobe nearly went to jail for something he didn't do has given him a different perspective on objectivity in situations like this?

All he's really saying in this quote is he's not going to rush to comment on something where he has no idea what actually happened, just based alone on race. I have no idea what his personal feelings on Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman are based on this quote, and nobody else does either. And I prefer it that way.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Forget about trayvonn Martin

This nikka took his own mama to court

:wtf:
Forreal, this nikka is worse than Clarence Thomas. I have never seen someone get so much of a pass for being a c00n like Kobe. Even as bad as nonikkas is, he isn't this bad.

Larry Elder level of c00ning is as deep as Kobe except Larry has more exp. That's something to think about.

From now on, I will only address him as Hobe.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Don't you think the fact that Kobe nearly went to jail for something he didn't do has given him a different perspective on objectivity in situations like this?

All he's really saying in this quote is he's not going to rush to comment on something where he has no idea what actually happened, just based alone on race. I have no idea what his personal feelings on Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman are based on this quote, and nobody else does either. And I prefer it that way.
He said he needed facts.

DUDE....the FACT is that the shooter was walking free six weeks for killing an unarmed black teen with the police knowledge.

The FACT is that any one with a sense of this country's history knows the repeated narrative behind those shootings.

So he needed MORE at that time? The FACTS were there. It didnt matter that Trayvon was black. NO community would accept a known killer to walk around without being arrested. Yet blacks need a sermon on progress for getting the process started to get Zimm arrested where he eventually was found not guilty....Something the person you dikk riding for even felt was wrong.

Just shut up

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
coby brian is rite. traybon martin wuz a thug who smote pot wuz up to no good in dat naybuhood. jorj zimmanen wuz juss doin whut good white folts is posed to do and traybon martin attack him wit nigroidal fury. al sharpen and jesse jatson and da librul medya wood have u belee dat traybon martin wuz did innosint little kid buh he wuz really a hulkin 250 pound football player high on codeen and marywanna romin da naybuhood prolly lookin fuh whie folts to play da nockout game on.

i am suprize dat coby brian isnt a raciss like moss blas. i cant call him won uh da good wons dough becuz he is a thug dat get pade millyuns uh dollas fuh throwin a ball into a hoop and he rape whie wimmen.

:dead:

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He said he needed facts.

DUDE....the FACT is that the shooter was walking free six weeks for killing an unarmed black teen with the police knowledge.

The FACT is that any one with a sense of this country's history knows the repeated narrative behind those shootings.

So he needed MORE at that time? The FACTS were there. It didnt matter that Trayvon was black. NO community would accept a known killer to walk around without being arrested. Yet blacks need a sermon on progress for getting the process started to get Zimm arrested where he eventually was found not guilty....Something the person you dikk riding for even felt was wrong.

Just shut up

So should all white women boycott Kobe Bryant just because some white chick accused him of rape?

Zimmerman murdered Trayvon. We know that. And as a black man I am angry about and don't feel it was in any was justified. I'm not gonna knock Kobe because he may not share that opinion, or that his opinion may simply be... "I don't know what really happened, and I'm not going to feel a certain way about it just because I'm black." I respect that.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mindblown:

How does black people saying

1. Arrest a man who shot an unarmed teen

Akin to the trash you just posted??

:dahell:

He got arrested. And he went to trial and what happened there happened. The question Kobe was asked wasn't "Do you think George Zimmerman should be in jail right now" it was about the Miami Heat's protest thing. So I'm not really sure what you're arguing about right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.