Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe grew up in Italy you dumbass nikka. That's why he speaks the language. Don't act like black people weren't shytting on Kobe during the rape accusation. It was a damn near 50/50 split among black people.

You sounding jealous.
And you know why. Because he dissociated himself with being black to some.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The media doesn't help minorities. Tha't's how the "knockout game" became a thing. That is the only propaganda I see. The media had fukking RACISTS on the television fomenting a race war during the "knockout" hysteria. You say it was the media that picked up Trayvon, but actually it was small black media and Twitter users that first disseminated the story and bombarded giant media groups until those groups picked it up. There was no "propaganda" around trayvon. The essential story was always the same; Zimmerman racialy profiled Trayvon, racists defend him, poor justice system exonerates him and racists cheer a young blacan's death. This is reflected in the facts, and is not propaganda to anyone but racists,
who just like that Trayvon was murdered for being and uppity in the first place.
Not true. The story was not the same. News coverage about Shooting of Trayvon Martin started as a short–lived, local news piece. The local news just reported story as a fight between two people in an area known for your occasional violence here and there. The news stories, at first didn’t have the racial undertones -- details such as the possibility of racial profiling. Such a story did not garner significant media attention. If I remember correctly it was Martin’s family lawyer who later introduced racial framing to the story.

The assertion that "blacks die so we shouldn't focus on Trayvon" is ridiculous. The implications for cacs being able to murdeblacks without punishment are massive. Every black person that commits a crime is unreservedly punished in a disparate fashion.
The e fact Trayvon was murdered under racial pretense and teh murdere set free by a racist jury and citizenry is something everyone should know. The fact stand-your-ground-law almost never works for nikkas but is like a godsend for others is something everyone should know. If this causes disiviseness, it is because this country went to bat for a black killing racist; this country exonerated, defend and enriched such a person because he murdered a black kid and ot away with it. That's not the "media" saying such, that's me. There's no "propaganda" but in your own mind, troll.
You’re building a straw man. I never asserted such a thing. I was just saying young “black” males fall to gun violence all the time but we don’t hear a blurb from the mainstream media.The mainstream media didn't care about Trayvon Martin. The mainstream media was just using the Shooting of Trayvon Martin to engineer it as propaganda meant to generate more racial hatred and divisiveness amongst the general public while boosting their ratings. You all keep arguing among yourselves while the mainstream media pushes divisive distracting news to keep the people from coming together.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
And you know why. Because he dissociated himself with being black to some.
Why because he grew up speaking another language and didn't live in the ghetto?

Its funny watching dudes in here talking about how blacks were the only ones that had Kobe back. When some of the biggest Kobe haters back in 2004 I knew were black. Keep trying to re-write history.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Not true. The story was not the same. News coverage about Shooting of Trayvon Martin started as a short–lived, local news piece. The local news just reported story as a fight between two people in an area known for your occasional violence here and there. The news stories, at first didn’t have the racial undertones

:stopitslime:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Its funny watching dudes in here talking about how blacks were the only ones that had Kobe back. When some of the biggest Kobe haters back in 2004 I knew were black. Keep trying to re-write history.
The biggest Kobe haters were black? Now there was some we are the world conglomerate that had Kobe's back when he was convicted by the court of public opinion?

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

I dont have a afro i have a amerifro
Daps
Reppin
B.O.N.D.
coby brian is rite. traybon martin wuz a thug who smote pot wuz up to no good in dat naybuhood. jorj zimmanen wuz juss doin whut good white folts is posed to do and traybon martin attack him wit nigroidal fury. al sharpen and jesse jatson and da librul medya wood have u belee dat traybon martin wuz did innosint little kid buh he wuz really a hulkin 250 pound football player high on codeen and marywanna romin da naybuhood prolly lookin fuh whie folts to play da nockout game on.

i am suprize dat coby brian isnt a raciss like moss blas. i cant call him won uh da good wons dough becuz he is a thug dat get pade millyuns uh dollas fuh throwin a ball into a hoop and he rape whie wimmen.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly, some ducktales being said in this thread.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Did I say you were lying? I just gave a reason why not everyone was in lockstep. Why are you defending a dude who stiffed his moms out of a house anyway?
At the very beginning though? Before we knew Trayvon was black. Come on. It was later after trayvons pics came out and zimmerman was not even investigated did this blow up. If Sanford PD had done their job Zimmerman is doing 20 years.

Quail Man

Pro
Daps
coby brian is rite. traybon martin wuz a thug who smote pot wuz up to no good in dat naybuhood. jorj zimmanen wuz juss doin whut good white folts is posed to do and traybon martin attack him wit nigroidal fury. al sharpen and jesse jatson and da librul medya wood have u belee dat traybon martin wuz did innosint little kid buh he wuz really a hulkin 250 pound football player high on codeen and marywanna romin da naybuhood prolly lookin fuh whie folts to play da nockout game on.

i am suprize dat coby brian isnt a raciss like moss blas. i cant call him won uh da good wons dough becuz he is a thug dat get pade millyuns uh dollas fuh throwin a ball into a hoop and he rape whie wimmen.

fukk this is awful

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The biggest Kobe haters were black? Now there was some we are the world conglomerate that had Kobe's back when he was convicted by the court of public opinion?
He didn't say that b... he was saying some black went against during the trial. But that's not an excuse for what he says today and if that's the reason why then Kobe is petty.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
At the very beginning though? Before we knew Trayvon was black. Come on. It was later after trayvons pics came out and zimmerman was not even investigated did this blow up. If Sanford PD had done their job Zimmerman is doing 20 years.

The name Trayvon and the fact that the killer was let go and never even brought to court made the racial dynamics obvious. Let's not be naive here.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
fukk this is awful
dont even know why you tried to read that shyt. Nikka got a lot of time on his hand to get on a forum, adopt a character and stick to it. How many times you think he revised this shyt to make sure he got the character down pat?? :pachaha: . He went full retard.

====
shyt when Kobe was going through his rape case there were a lot of black people who felt it was a good thing it happened to kobe. His "nikka wake up call" they called it.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
dont even know why you tried to read that shyt. Nikka got a lot of time on his hand to get on a forum, adopt a character and stick to it. He went full retard.

====
shyt when Kobe was going through his rape case there were a lot of black people who felt it was a good thing it happened to kobe. His "nikka wake up call" they called it.

He still didn't learn anything from it. :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.