Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

really

All Star
Daps
Thread has to be the most fake outrage I have ever witnessed in my life...

Is Kobe GOD to y'all nikkas? So why the fukk are y'all latching on to his every word from a 5 sentence quote like he wrote a book on c00ning?

Haven't seen nothing this laughable in a minute.

Keep acting like the world is coming to an end over a paragraph where you don't understand somebody's exact line of thinking at the time brehs

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Kobe has gotten his white supremacist stimulus package. He knows that he is set in this society as long as he doesn't challenge white supremacy. Its the reason Chuck still has a job after all is mistakes. He is black male public figure and its critical to the system of white supremacy to keep c00ns like him and Kobe around just for situations like Trayvon Martin. Both were in support of Zimmerman. Its no coincidence.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Thread has to be the most fake outrage I have ever witnessed in my life...

Is Kobe GOD to y'all nikkas? So why the fukk are y'all latching on to his every word from a 5 sentence quote like he wrote a book on c00ning?

Haven't seen nothing this laughable in a minute.

Keep acting like the world is coming to an end over a paragraph where you don't understand somebody's exact line of thinking at the time brehs
what's real outrage?

It's a messageboard. You telling us you laugh while looking at your monitor says more about your corniness than anything about us....ol' "I have nothing to say but talk about people in this thread" ass niqqa.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
kobe has always been a c00n from i speak italian to look im kobe im going to china, from raping white women, marrying a mexican, having mixed kids, :pacspit: at his black mother and now this.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
196fuarapyylmgif.gif

yep
when kobe was on trial as soon as the white man and hsi crowd heard it wa sa white woman kobe lost all his endorsements was that niqqer, fry him, lynch him hes just as bad as oj, the only person in that rapist corner was black folks,.

But what can you expect from a rapist, an adulterer. A niqqa who would rather learn italian than a african language :mjpls:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
yep
when kobe was on trial as soon as the white man and hsi crowd heard it wa sa white woman kobe lost all his endorsements was that niqqer, fry him, lynch him hes just as bad as oj, the only person in that rapist corner was black folks,.

But what can you expect from a rapist, an adulterer. A niqqa who would rather learn italian than a african language :mjpls:
Kobe grew up in Italy you dumbass nikka. That's why he speaks the language. Don't act like black people weren't shytting on Kobe during the rape accusation. It was a damn near 50/50 split among black people.

You sounding jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.