Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
He didnt :shaq2: One of the first tweets was him telling Roland to let everyone know they talked :scusthov:

.Sounds like he was making blanket statements and not referring to the actual Trayvon situation. Throw out enough black cultural propaganda and rhetoric to make him seem knowledgeable; thoughtful; and open-minded. Enough bullshyt to calm people down but it really means nothing....im more disgusted to me honest :snoop:

You're right. This dude is just throwing out inapplicable platitudes. He needs to apologize or at least admit his initial statement was stupid.

Roland Martin is a known p*ssy though, so he would be the one to serve as Kobe's media relations agent now.

The fukk does a "different line of thinking" have to do with a kid being hunted down and murdered?

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
Exactly.

Niqqa can't even give a pointed response to the shyt that came out of his mouth.

And Roland Martin is more interested in being known than asking real questions. Plus, Roland is the punk who never apologized for bashing Shirley Sherrod.

Get Bryant Gumbel to interview Kobe.

He gives no fukks...

bryant-gumbel.jpg

I edited my reply to include the twitter quote breh...... very sincere...right :russ:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
So Trayvon's parents get to witness their kid get murdered, then watch the murderer get deified by a bunch of racist motherfukkers, then watch the murderer get off, now they get to watch a huge celebrity claim that it was wrong for black people to "rush to" Trayvon's defense, as though he was the one who needed defending. So basically Kobe was saying, "I don't know, maybe Trayvon deserved it?" That's his different line of thinking?

I hope Wade breaks this bytch's nose again.

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
Kobe might just be one of them Clarence Thomas type n1ggas...

:yeshrug:

You can't really say he's just ignorant at this point.. He obviously has put a lot of thought into his stances (Condoleezza Rice, Duke lacrosse, etc)

He's a great athlete thats an Uncle Tom...He won't be the first or the last.. I don't see whats really left to defend or criticize at this point...
Tbh, I walked away from the discussion after awhile. Ironically, Kobe, himself, may be the one to continue to fan the flames. Not surprising really given his personality... :yeshrug:

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember that story.....and Kobe was corny for that.

You bought your mother, the woman that birthed you and raised your black azz, a $450,000 house but, you bought your mother-in-law a $3 million dollar mansion in Newport Beach? I'm sure Kobe's mother looked at that like :usure:

I fukks with Kobe hardbody on the court but, I would NEVER have my mother-in-law living better than my own mother. My mom can have the extravagant mansion and my wife's mother can be happy and appreciative she got any type of house out of me. That's like Lebron James taking better care of Savannah's mom than Gloria :usure:

And here's the article btw

Oh I see what your saying now... :patrice:

But we can both agree to disagree and say that that both the wife and the mother in law

were a bit narcissistic...i think that we can be on the same page with....

Doesn't it disgust you how 450,000 and 3 million are looked at as chump change by those two women? :scusthov:

Does Kobe have friends?

the whole derek fisher thing years ago...they made it seem like they were blood brothers when i get the feeling it was overhyped...

to answer your question i don't think so....kobe seems like he spends his free time fukking Chinese hoes raw overseas or bragging about his piano skills on Twitter :patrice:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Only thing Kobe said here that makes even the smallest iota of sense is that we shouldn't jump to someone's defense because of race. That being said, who do you think jumped to your defense during that rape trial Kobe?

And what facts did Kobe need? Even if you want to take race out of the equation, an UNARMED KID was profiled, stalked, and killed for getting an Arizona Tea and a pack of Skittles. Sure he may have had some questionable Facebook photo's but what kid's these days don't? At the end of the day, a mother and father had to bury their son and the person who caused this is free to roam and even profit off this tragedy. I don't see how Kobe can't see this fact and this is where his comments come off as outlandish to me.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly.

Niqqa can't even give a pointed response to the shyt that came out of his mouth.

And Roland Martin is more interested in being known than asking real questions. Plus, Roland is the punk who never apologized for bashing Shirley Sherrod.

Get Bryant Gumbel to interview Kobe.

He gives no fukks...

bryant-gumbel.jpg

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I wonder if Kobe will ever become a vocal semi-pundit black conservative, or even run for office as a Repub like Lynn Swann.

This is an interesting development. All these years we never knew this guy's views on anything.

Well he did do an interview on Fox News a few years ago. It was that interview where the female reporter was sweating him heavily.
mL1LjMd.png

Status
Not open for further replies.