Reppin
Wakanda

196fuarapyylmgif.gif

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad kobe is confronting this head on. Kobe can explain his position which should not be misunderstood as the same as those racist zimmerman supporters and kobe can continue to learn different points of view. Ain't no harm with that.
You're the first guy to go on c00n this c00n that breh. Come on. He is copping pleas. How about "I'm sorry" from Kobe?

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're the first guy to go on c00n this c00n that breh. Come on. He is copping pleas. How about "I'm sorry" from Kobe?

:what: Who do I call c00n on this forum? I am the only dude on here who tells people to stay saying the word recklessly. You got dudes saying someone is a c00n just for not liking the same player as them. As far as kobe, my point was that at least he is acknowledging what he said was wrong as opposed to going on a media blackout and not saying shyt. Hopefully eventually kobe realizes that an apology is what is needed the most.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
RGIII has never said anything like bruh.

The only reasons people here get on RG3 is because he married a white woman and he acts cheesy (which are petty reasons since Russell Wilson fits that same description). Other than that, there's really no reason for people to mention him in this thread and label him a "c00n".

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i like it since it shows that black people are not just this one thing we are just human we relate to different things. not just skin color. we are mindful how others in society discriminate and how even some of our very own still bear the results of mental slavery but i want to say im not a conscious black man but a conscious human being

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:what: Who do I call c00n on this forum? I am the only dude on here who tells people to stay saying the word recklessly. You got dudes saying someone is a c00n just for not liking the same player as them. As far as kobe, my point was that at least he is acknowledging what he said was wrong as opposed to going on a media blackout and not saying shyt. Hopefully eventually kobe realizes that an apology is what is needed the most.
where did he acknowledge that he was wrong?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not other posters guys like Paul george. While paul is deserving so is Kobe.

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
where did he acknowledge that he was wrong?

He didnt :shaq2: One of the first tweets was him telling Roland to let everyone know they talked :scusthov:

.Sounds like he was making blanket statements and not referring to the actual Trayvon situation. Throw out enough black cultural propaganda and rhetoric to make him seem knowledgeable; thoughtful; and open-minded. Enough bullshyt to calm people down but it really means nothing....im more disgusted to be honest :snoop:

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
He didnt :shaq2: One of the first tweets was him telling Roland to let everyone know they talked :scusthov:

.Sounds like he was making blanket statements and not referring to the actual Trayvon situation. Throw out enough black cultural propaganda and rhetoric to make him seem knowledgeable; thoughtful; and open-minded. Enough bullshyt to calm people down but it really means nothing....im more disgusted to me honest :snoop:
Exactly.

Niqqa can't even give a pointed response to the shyt that came out of his mouth.

And Roland Martin is more interested in being known than asking real questions. Plus, Roland is the punk who never apologized for bashing Shirley Sherrod.

Get Bryant Gumbel to interview Kobe.

He gives no fukks...

bryant-gumbel.jpg

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Kobe might just be one of them Clarence Thomas type n1ggas...

:yeshrug:

You can't really say he's just ignorant at this point.. He obviously has put a lot of thought into his stances (Condoleezza Rice, Duke lacrosse, etc)

He's a great athlete thats an Uncle Tom...He won't be the first or the last.. I don't see whats really left to defend or criticize at this point...

Status
Not open for further replies.