Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Man, it would be one thing if he was out here talking like this before the details came out.

But the trial is over and gone, and damn near every sane person knows that a great injustice was done.

His comments are beyond stupid. He should educate himself on the situation or keep his mouth shut.

I found out about Kobe's comments because a right-wing nutjob on my Facebook feed made a post that said "And just like that I'm a Kobe Bryant fan."

Disgusting.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a common cac cop out.

As if being dismayed that a shooter not even locked up for kiling an unarmed teen shouldn't bother us because of this "caring" thing you're looking for.

Coooooooooooooooorn
The people I am referring to are the abusers of children, e.g., absentee parents and parents who brutalize and mistreat their children. A lot these people don’t even care about their own children. So how are we going to think they going care about someone else child?

Daps
Wouldn't expect anything less from a dude who's favorite rapper is jay-z and who doesn't have pac in his top 3. Taking his momma to court. Dude's been white.This dude can hashtag all day on some passive-aggressive bullshyt but can't talk to jim brown.

This dude was never part of the black experience. Unless you grew up in a country as racially charged as america, you can never understand the automatic response we feel to give a black person the benefit of the doubt when we see them on tv being accused of some shyt and white people then indicting the entire race as criminals. Then come to find out, black dude didn't even do it. This is common practice in america. On top of that, white people will then indict the entire race or say some shyt like, "He's making black people look bad", but let you point out the numerous cases of police brutality and racial profiling, they'll say shyt like "Those are just bad apples:troll:". He can't understand shyt like that. He can't see their built-in excuses and their nurtured contradictory stances, yet he wants to diagnose the error in black thinking and action? We need to change? We've been the biggest agents and proponents of change in this fukking country. We are the most forgiving and forgetful people on this planet. If you can play a fukking saxophone or fukk fat white bytches, we'll give you an honorary black pass. That's how little the majority of black think about race and how accepting we are. We, overall, hold nothing over white folks in america despite our history in this country and look at each on a case by case basis. We don't do the spooky, violent shyt to them because they're white. We barely give a fukk about race in the context of subjugating them for our pleasure to feel better about ourselves.

He doesn't feel shyt seeing unarmed, black people shot up or brutalized by the police, or for that matter, anyone and getting away with it. The way kobe c00nballs are praying for this shyt to be taken out of context is the same way we pray for black people to not be the perpetrator of some violent crime reported on the news because we know that will just be another thing for them to indict the entire race on. He didn't grow up seeing shyt like amadou diallo being shot 41 times for pulling out his fukking wallet. That anger from eye-opening racist incidents like that that you see as a child, that forces you to question things, he never saw or experienced, so he needs to shut the fukk up on things he has no clue on.

Dude is still getting called a rapist 10 years after his trial by the very people who all of a sudden "respect" him today. I see this dude get called a rapist and I feel some type of way because I know that's just being said because he's black. I feel that shyt and I hate that fukking dude. Just like I hate them calling ray lewis a murderer. Or bringing up cromartie and how many kids he's got. shyt like that you just feel as a black person because you know what they're trying to say in their cac tongue. He's been in the top 5 most hated athletes the past 10 years because of his new found "fans". He's whining about it not being easy for him coming from italy and black kids not accepting him like that? Negro, please! That's why you turn your back on black folks? Give me a fukking break you bytchass nikka. I could get jumped by 100 nikkas 100 times a day for the next 100 years and let some shyt go down with white people shytting on a black person, and I will be on the front lines of every internet comment section LOUDLY voicing my displeasure.

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn't expect anything less from a dude who's favorite rapper is jay-z and who doesn't have pac in his top 3. Taking his momma to court.
This is it right here. All you needed to say. He still has stans even though he sued his black mother when men with black wives are torn apart here for much less. That is the core of who he is

I think @NelsonSwagdela and @Mephistopheles had a good point, calling anyone a c00n here is or has become meaningless because it simply means a black person you don't like.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
check out this whitewashing of bryant by a black conservative

I tend to believe that there are more Americans who agree with Kobe Bryant’s decision to not blindly support Trayvon Martin simply because he was black. Regnant support for someone or something based on race is racist. And you don’t see black commentators who say they didn’t stand with Trayvon because he was black, raise as much of a fuss when a black assailant attacks or kills an innocent white person.

Hats off to Kobe for being strong enough to go against the grain.

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2014/03/kobe-...-martin-didnt-make-sense/#kPOxArdUgjBBH6lA.99

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
The facts of the Trayvon case remain and most white folks who support Zimmerman are bonafied racists. You simply don't get it

This is 100% true. Correlation does not always equal causation (ad I'm white), but I promise that every single white person I know that supported Zimmerman were ALL people that I've seen do questionable closet racist shyt in the past. If not blatant in your face racism, like unbelievable in 2013 levels of racism.

Lots of people I grew up with got blocked over the past year or so by exposing themselves to be some truly despicable people. That's the thing too that someone else said a few posts up. What happened in the immediate aftermath of the shooting was universally wrong. Absolutely wrong, no 2 sides to it. The fact that it took them forever to even arrest Zimmerman speaks volumes. I digress.

Anyways, the point I was trying to make is that all of the Zimmerman "supporters" I've come across are white, redneck bigots.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is it right here. All you needed to say. He still has stans even though he sued his black mother when men with black wives are torn apart here for much less. That is the core of who he is

I think @NelsonSwagdela and @Mephistopheles had a good point, calling anyone a c00n here is or has become meaningless because it simply means a black person you don't like.

Kobe Bryant has ended his legal war with his mother ... settling the lawsuit over his basketball memorabilia.

As TMZ reported ... Kobe went after his mother for trying to auction off jerseys, rings, trophies and scores of other items. Pamela Bryant claimed her son gave her the stuff, but Kobe claimed she was full of it and she was just pissed because he wouldn't buy her an expensive house in Vegas.

Now Pamela and Kobe's dad agreed to issue a letter of apology to the Lakers' star, according to ESPN. In return Kobe agreed to let Pamela sell off just under 10% of the items.

So the legal issue is now resolved. As for family relations, we're guessing that's a whole other Oprah.

update-bar.jpg

Bryant's parents released a statement that reads, "We regret our actions and statements related to the Kobe Bryant auction memorabilia. We apologize for any misunderstanding and unintended pain we have caused our son and appreciate the financial support he has provided over the years. We also apologize to Goldin Auctions for their inadvertent involvement in this matter and thank them for their assistance.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/10/kobe-...a-suit-lakers-jerseys-trophies/#ixzz2xCsyBc37

^^I'm sorry but the whole situation with his mother is something that although I am going in hard on Kobe about these comments like you guys....I can't cosign that....from looking at the whole situation with the house...his mother was right away in the wrong and you got to admit that...one thing to remember was that he had offered her a price before but she kept rising it and wanted something extreme...

The dead giveaway is that statement she made below...she knows she was in the wrong.....

Now with that being said...that is one of the rare cases Kobe was in the right :whoa: this situation he is an absolute dumbass

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe Bryant has ended his legal war with his mother ... settling the lawsuit over his basketball memorabilia.

As TMZ reported ... Kobe went after his mother for trying to auction off jerseys, rings, trophies and scores of other items. Pamela Bryant claimed her son gave her the stuff, but Kobe claimed she was full of it and she was just pissed because he wouldn't buy her an expensive house in Vegas.

Now Pamela and Kobe's dad agreed to issue a letter of apology to the Lakers' star, according to ESPN. In return Kobe agreed to let Pamela sell off just under 10% of the items.

So the legal issue is now resolved. As for family relations, we're guessing that's a whole other Oprah.

update-bar.jpg

Bryant's parents released a statement that reads, "We regret our actions and statements related to the Kobe Bryant auction memorabilia. We apologize for any misunderstanding and unintended pain we have caused our son and appreciate the financial support he has provided over the years. We also apologize to Goldin Auctions for their inadvertent involvement in this matter and thank them for their assistance.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/10/kobe-...a-suit-lakers-jerseys-trophies/#ixzz2xCsyBc37

^^I'm sorry but the whole situation with his mother is something that although I am going in hard on Kobe about these comments like you guys....I can't cosign that....from looking at the whole situation with the house...his mother was right away in the wrong and you got to admit that...one thing to remember was that he had offered her a price before but she kept rising it and wanted something extreme...

The dead giveaway is that statement she made below...she knows she was in the wrong.....

Now with that being said...that is one of the rare cases Kobe was in the right :whoa: this situation he is an absolute dumbass
Even them, he could not keep it house. His mom is not some junkie or criminal.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I didn’t say the Trayvon Martin story should have been swept under the rug. I said Trayvon Martin story could have been easily swept under the rug and no one would have cared about the kid. People would have went on with their everyday lives. But wait a minute… Ultimately didn’t that what happen? After a few months no one didn’t care anymore.

I don't get what you're trying to say. Yeah, racial profiling, killing and Zimmerman's exoneration could have been swept underneath the rug. Anything can be swept underneath the rug and as time passes, intensity on cases declines. That's true for EVERY fukkING CRIME. What's your point?

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
All he said was that he wasn't the type of person to choose a side based on race without the facts.
Therefore, he is a c00n. That c00n Train keeps on chugging along. And you're the conductor, DEVIL.

Trayvon Martin was ASSASSINATED as part of a white MASONIC PLOT. Zimmerman is an Israeli Mossad AGENT.

Hobe Cryant will be crushed under the landing gear of the MOTHER WHEEL as soon as the Honorable Minister declares it's time to start destroying these DEVILS.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is 100% true. Correlation does not always equal causation (ad I'm white), but I promise that every single white person I know that supported Zimmerman were ALL people that I've seen do questionable closet racist shyt in the past. If not blatant in your face racism, like unbelievable in 2013 levels of racism.

Lots of people I grew up with got blocked over the past year or so by exposing themselves to be some truly despicable people. That's the thing too that someone else said a few posts up. What happened in the immediate aftermath of the shooting was universally wrong. Absolutely wrong, no 2 sides to it. The fact that it took them forever to even arrest Zimmerman speaks volumes. I digress.

Anyways, the point I was trying to make is that all of the Zimmerman "supporters" I've come across are white, redneck bigots.

Good and candid post. :ehh: Reps for honesty and moral fortitude.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Even them, he could not keep it house. His mom is not some junkie or criminal.

thats the issue tho....i hate bringing this up because its gonna make me sound like some crazy Kobe stan but im just giivng the "facts"(oh shyt now i sound like him :snoop: ) but im telling u breh...u got to search google for the full story several years ago...

how his mother was acting was a classic case of a story that would go straight into the "gems of dealing with women" thread...we know how out of touch Kobe is...but how his own mother was acting came across as mad spoiled...he wasn't being cheap with the price...she was just being unappreciative....if one of us got big and our mothers acted like that we know it would be wrong...i can't just say he was wrong because its Kobe and he isn't very defendable...

I mean she accused him of lying about her stealing items from the house that she tried to auction....and again goes back to apologizing...why apologize if you know he is wrong? its not like she got extra money...she changed her mind and even got less money....cause she knows she was being scummy and felt disgusted acting like that with her son...

I really wish I had the old article but I can only give an example....it was something so narcissistic like rejecting a 100 thousand dollar house and asking for a 250,000 dollar house because you felt it wans't enough....like this is shyt that cannot be defended breh....

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So blacks were "blindly" sticking up for something wrong in wanting a man that shot an unarmed black teen arrested? :mindblown:
is that what he said? he said he would wait for all the facts to come out before coming to a conclusion and after all the facts came out he supported him

Status
Not open for further replies.