Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You don't meet the qualifications for this discussion
Kobe could step out in a klan outfit and some of you nikkaz would find some way to justify it simply being fashion :snoop:
go look in a mirror and say SWAGGY P to yourself a hundred times you a corny cac. your racist troll opinion is not needed here.
Avoid the topic braughs and resort to racist remarks but props on ducking and weaving the discussion

mayweather-vs-canelo-preview-floyds-gif-gallery

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I donated to justice for trayvon, I've done volunteer work at the Boys & Girls club many times over, I coached a little girls (BLACK) basketball squad for free 2 summers ago, and much more what have you done?

Married to a Afro-Latina, yeah, not some pasty white Mexican bytch that hates her own face and gets surgery done. She's not a mestizo demon like Kobe's and unlike Kobe, she identifies herself as a black latina :mjpls:
:to::bow:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Avoid the topic braughs and resort to racist remarks but props on ducking and weaving the discussion

mayweather-vs-canelo-preview-floyds-gif-gallery

Yeah, a dude with your AVI is the objective reasonable voice in this discussion.

What facts did Kobe need to wait for again? He needed to wait for Zimmerman to be acquitted after he was deified by Sean Hannity and the racist right wing of this nation? He needed to wait to determine whether or not it was a good idea to pass these Stand your Ground laws?

You are being dismissed because you're an idiot, not because nobody has a response to your bullshyt.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Dude is an extraordinary ballplayer, but I really don't see how as a person of color or a person with any type of social awareness period could defend Kobe here. Sometimes you have to step away from the game and separate the person from the player. The guy is brilliant on the court but he sounds like a damn fool here. It's alright to admit that.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
check out this whitewashing of bryant by a black conservative

I tend to believe that there are more Americans who agree with Kobe Bryant’s decision to not blindly support Trayvon Martin simply because he was black. Regnant support for someone or something based on race is racist. And you don’t see black commentators who say they didn’t stand with Trayvon because he was black, raise as much of a fuss when a black assailant attacks or kills an innocent white person.

Hats off to Kobe for being strong enough to go against the grain.

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2014/03/kobe-...-martin-didnt-make-sense/#kPOxArdUgjBBH6lA.99

how do you find these bytch ass nikkas man?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I donated to justice for trayvon, I've done volunteer work at the Boys & Girls club many times over, I coached a little girls (BLACK) basketball squad for free 2 summers ago, and much more what have you done?

Married to a Afro-Latina, yeah, not some pasty white Mexican bytch that hates her own face and gets surgery done. She's not a mestizo demon like Kobe's and unlike Kobe, she identifies herself as a black latina :mjpls:
:salute: :to: :ohlawd:
What you got against white latinas doe breh? :childplease: wife hating on su gente huh? :mjpls:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Kobe is too polarizing to make any comments on social issues.

Just one sentence/clip/sound bite that doesn't line up 100% with the collective thinking and he'll get crucified.

The fact that people call him a rapist is proof positive of that. A girl came to his room and fukked him, but he's the rapist lol. Most people never cared to research the full story, they just cared to label him because they don't like him from the jump.

He's not saying Trayvon's cause was unjust, he's just saying we as a people shouldn't instantly throw our support behind someone just because they are black. You know...like Boosie.

Kobe shoulda never mentioned Trayvon though.....

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Why some of yall don't want athletes to speak on shyt like this? Obviously Kobe is ignorant, but at least he spoke on it. I cringed every time I hear :mjpls: republicans buy my shoes too line. I hate Jordan non stance on certain topics. At least the current players would speak on social topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.